🕉 Bohdi Seeds Yogi Preservation Co-op Run (Sign up closed) (F2 to F3, Open-Pollenation)

Next level comedy

2 Likes
5 Likes

For a brief moment I thought you were recommending this film to watch… I thought to myself that it would be better to spend this time taking a nap :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

:metal:t4:

3 Likes

I grew Bodhis Cali-Yo (AE77 Cali O x Yo Momma) probably 12 years ago or so… and those Yogi plants look very similar in appearance… except much taller than mine. Very similar structure and similar looking fat indica leaves.

7 Likes

Oh I have a film for that too!

I really wanted it to be good considering the mix-ups but no… not even close. Just a big ol pile of :poop:.

It’s a great nap movie because when you watch it your body rejects the concept of paying attention so harshly you fall unconscious out of neurological self defence.

Of course we ended up nick-naming this process “Cat Napping” as it’s punny as hell. :ok_hand:

11 Likes

Thanks for letting us know @MonsterDrank , background info like this is really great to learn! :hugs:

1 Like

Dude! What is going on there? That is the coolest freaking grow. They are like phat tiki torches!!

2 Likes

You need some sunglasses on them!! They look like weed people. Maybe I’m high but.

Seriously tho those are beautiful

20 Likes

32 Likes

Hot damn these ladies are fading wonderfully! :fallen_leaf:

I wanna start shucking so badly but won’t. :rofl:

:v: :grin: :+1:

62 Likes

hi @Pigeonman hope you and the mrs had a great christmas! :innocent:

the colors of the plants are amazing!!! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

Looks awesome @Pigeonman, the plants are beautiful. Those seeds are getting ready to burst out.:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

That leaf fade reminds me of an equinox sunset.Equinox sunset

10 Likes

Let’s say a strain takes 8 weeks when growing for flower. How long do you take it when you’re making seeds? Like 10 weeks? I imagine the longer you wait, the higher the number of viable seeds. I’m looking to do a seed increase in the near future so I’m curious lol

6 Likes

Yep! My usual rule is to push the plants 1-2 weeks past flower harvest point; sometimes I also just let the plant go until it kills itself. :grimacing: :+1:

7 Likes

Damn @Pigeonman i fell off following for a minute there but just caught up, these things are beanpoles! Would not have guessed they’d express that way, very cool to see, great job man

5 Likes

Thanks growmie! This is me all AM:

9 Likes

I love to run my plants 🪴 into the ground at the end myself. I love :heart: the effects of the weed when it is showing a nice amount of amber. Always looking :eyes: for that heavy eye :eye: lid feeling and comma experience. :wink::+1::facepunch::ok_hand::grin::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

IMG_4620 IMG_4619

12 Likes

:grin: :+1:

This is how I make sure the bottom is saturated too :ok_hand: .

Have a great night folks!

:v:

58 Likes

Beautiful ladys

2 Likes