🕉 Bohdi Seeds Yogi Preservation Co-op Run (Sign up closed) (F2 to F3, Open-Pollenation)

Did u get a grant bro?

2 Likes

I used to do this with my uncle when I was young, I loved it!

2 Likes

Cool indeed , I thought you were a lot younger

1 Like

I am always up for a roads trip. I would always rather drive than fly :airplane: anytime. You get to see so much more! :sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

My sentiments exactly!
(Out of likes btw)

2 Likes

I just turned 60 this past May the 5th. :wink: :joy::joy::joy:
I had my own company for years and the wifey was after me to slow down and enjoy my life. So now I make her lunch and send her out the door a few days a week and do whatever I want when I want! :wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

10 Likes

I got you by 3 yrs

1 Like

Sorry :disappointed: @Pigeonman for jacking your thread 🪡 and being off topic! :sunglasses::wink::peace_symbol::facepunch::+1::slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Yes. 12k for the course. Mind blowing :exploding_head:

5 Likes

Yikes! Nice that’s awesome

5 Likes

Ah it looks like I missed the chance to jump back to TL3, if you need to bump me from TL2 or anything go right ahead, no sweat on my end. The real treat is getting to hang out and see these killer plants :heart::heart::v:t2:

3 Likes

16 Likes

I love a good still that produces some good old fashion corn :corn: squeezings! HELL YEAH! :+1:

IMG_4673

Wifey is from NC, where it is all over the place! :wink::blush: :corn: 🫙

5 Likes

One of the great pleasures of being a Regular, emeritus or not, is the freedom to sign up as either one (TL2 or TL3).

11 Likes

While still not being great I bundled up and did the rounds and can update that the Yogi’s are not taking up much solution anymore!

Overnight they are still weighty and some of the leaves are starting to die-off so it’s closer and closer to the crop date.

:v:

17 Likes

As the mystical Yogi is famous for saying…

IMG_1047

7 Likes

Hey check it out @Pigeonman, get down boogie pigeon :joy::joy::joy:

11 Likes

Hope you are feeling better today

6 Likes

Thanks everyone for the love!

My temp is FINALLY less than 98f! I’ll need to do another load of laundry today and help the Mrs get through this too as her illness kicked in just over 24 hours from me going down.

My head is still swimming and clogged, air pressure really hurts as does my back from being in bed but the real thing that bugs me now is I’ve lost most of my sense of taste and smell.

So this amazing espresso is going down but it’s just black warm with foam at this point loaded with caffeine.

:man_shrugging:

(edit: To double check my nose I just did a stem rub on my 3weeks into flower/sts First Class Funk, which normally you can smell coming up the stairs… and barely a NOTE to the senses! :sob: )

24 Likes

glad to hear at least your fever has gone down a bit! hope you find some rest and that you both will be fit again soon!

3 Likes