🕉 Bohdi Seeds Yogi Preservation Co-op Run (Sign up closed) (F2 to F3, Open-Pollenation)

ONLY 15x SPOTS LEFT IN TL2!

@Villiager ; toss up your FLAG growmie!

11 Likes

Also, @sprinklememaynee you forgot your flag, eh!

Also, @RoryBorealis and @Heavenlygoo

5 Likes

Thank you!!! Fixed it now :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I was super late to the party, but i made it before they filled up.

4 Likes

1 spot left in tl3 get in there someone! Don’t miss out

6 Likes

I had to remove your name as you were a tl2 in the tl3 list. You still have time to get yourself signed up right.

8 Likes

Can I ask a question, may be dumb LOL

OK I see there are always two sign up lists
One for tl3, and a second for tl2, I know the difference between the two.
But is there an advantage being tl3 in this case, why not a list of the 1st 150 members?
Just trying to wrap an over active mind around things again.
?

3 Likes

In the event that not enough seeds are produced from a run to satisfy the entire list, TL3 gets them first, with TL2 only fulfilled as far as supplies last @STIGGY

5 Likes

This is the reason. It is the reason people shouldn’t sign-up way down the list. It doesn’t make any difference as far as overwriting

:green_heart: :seedling:

7 Likes

OK makes sense I thought so… I mean what would be the benefit of being tl3 if you can get the benies.
so the tl2 people sign up early are better than lower numbers Cool
Thk You Brother

3 Likes

My pleasure brudda.

2 Likes

Exactly my concern, I had no idea myself
Thks Gpas

3 Likes

I still need to come to your school of graphic design , Your are Good
Is that what you do as far as line of work? If not you should do it as a side gig.

2 Likes

@STIGGY You’re thinking of @CADMAN (the guy who designs the cards), our avatars are really similar; sometimes even I mix us up!

3 Likes

LOL You are right
t you are a very active member here, and we thk You for your service.

3 Likes

OK Cadman saw it
Nice Job on the cards

3 Likes

@STIGGY thanks :blush: :pray:
I don’t have any work since being laid off November. In school getting a truckers license for now while looking for employment.

Club Quadrant the brand of my Cannabis Collectors Trading Cards, this is my side gig.

I love making something unique with Cannabis. Since Cannabis is a hobby as is gardening in general.

10 Likes

Wish you luck :four_leaf_clover: with your class and searching for the right job! I am sure that good fortune :crystal_ball: is just around the corner waiting for you to grab it! :tophat::facepunch::wink::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Thank you, I’m trying hard to learn and remember everything. I have new found respect for professional drivers woah.

4 Likes

I have a friend in Florida that drives tractor trailers so every once in a while he takes me with him as we have been friends for over 45 years. This has been a GR8 way to hang out with a friend now that I have been retired since I was 55. Got see a lot of different places. :+1::wink::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

6 Likes