🕉 Bohdi Seeds Yogi Preservation Co-op Run (Sign up closed) (F2 to F3, Open-Pollenation)

Hang in There @Pigeonman and the Mrs. Pigeonman it does get better in time. I went through it last year in August and I didn’t think :thought_balloon: it was ever going to get better. The worst part was the loss of taste :tongue:, cause I love :heart: to eat good :blush: food. :stew::+1::wink::facepunch::upside_down_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

I hope you get completely back to normal soon buddy!

@Pigeonman

7 Likes

Glad you’re on the mend and hope the missus is back on her feet asap. That fcf had the best stem rub I’ve come across yet I think. Those sinuses must be packed still lol

3 Likes

Hope you feel better soon @Pigeonman and your sniffer starts working again!

2 Likes

Feel Better brother

2 Likes

Aw man, that blows. I encourage you to be intentional about eating as you recover; when I lost those senses I didn’t consume enough calories because eating wasn’t pleasant, but you’re body needs to be fed in order to heal. Take care of yourself homie… or better yet, have someone else take care of you! :bear:

6 Likes

Thanks bud! This is why we have Ensure around the house :+1:

She was… but now she’d down too while I’m starting to pick myself back up so it’s my turn to care for her.

Temp = 97.8!!! (as of now!)

:heart:

9 Likes

Hope you feel better brotha, somethings nasty is going around.

2 Likes

WOOO!!!

All filled up @G-paS !

:v:

6 Likes

Yuck? Glad to hear you’re on the mend… I hope your wife gets through it quickly.

2 Likes

Love it brother, when my wife got Covid I took care of her to keep her quarantined and not spreading it around the house. When I was in the hospital she took care of me and my plants. For better or worse they say. It’s good to have someone to lean on when you’re in need. I hope you both get well soon.:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Hope you and the Mrs. continue getting better! :pray: A lot of nasty germs out there this season.

3 Likes

I missed the sign up for these but I’m gonna lock in to get those Watermelon Hashplant seeds from the next one!

4 Likes

As they say in Q-Bek…

LE FUCK:

ezgif.com-optimize(111)

4 years of caution and it took the latest mutation to finally get me and the mrs. :sob: .

Be careful and diligent folks this new variant is a sneaky fucker.

:cold_sweat:

26 Likes

Hope you and the Mrs. feel better soon.

3 Likes

I thought so when you were saying your symptoms but definitely didn’t wanna be that guy…. Been getting soooo many! I walked into the pharmacy for my sons inhalers on Monday and the walk in clinic was standing room only, there were people waiting outside in the cold! Crazy

5 Likes

Fuck man, I’m sorry to hear it got you. Our house just got over it as well, totally tanked our Christmas this year. Speedy recovery for you and the Mrs.

4 Likes

Feel better, stay hydrated.
Same went for me I finally got covid on Thanksgiving.
Luckily this strain is not as bad as the earlier versions.
Get well soon!

3 Likes

Sorry to hear it’s COVID, I’ve been extra careful myself lately I’m always worried about getting a second time I had it back in 21 or 22 and it seemed never ending, sending you some healing vibes brother !

7 Likes

man that sucks alot! sending best wishes for a speedy recovery to you and your wife!

this new variant really seems to be sneaky one!

1 Like