Bokashi fluids and castings

Hey @Loggershands, someone just liked an old comment and I remembered there is a screenshot of Grokashi’s recipe in the Link Farm at the top of the SIP thread. There is an added multivitamin and other assorted ingredients that I would like to try out when I do make some. Did you ever try Grokashi when it was out? I really liked it, but have since been using the Growing Organic’s Kashi Blend, with good results.

3 Likes

Hey @SonsOfAvery i guess the below comment would apply to you as well. That’s a project I’ve really wanted to try, as it’s a staple in my garden. Would love to see your process if you do make some.

1 Like

I’ll try to document it when I get going.
I usually start off well taking pics every step, then I zone out finish the project and forget to take pics of the last stages.

I will endeavour to do better this time though :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I’ll have to do some rearing to see what I can use in place of wheat bran too, I have oates, but they’re rolled oates not whole. And I also have some malted barley, maybe that could work? :thinking:

:v:

1 Like

I did not, I’ve got some bokashi grain off Amazon and now I’m trying to make some at home :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

@CrunchBerries
I remembered to document the process this afternoon…
Now it’s just a waiting game to see if it actually works haha.

:v:

2 Likes

Did someone say bokashi? I use it for all my cannabis scraps.

7 Likes

Now that is sure is living. Should be pretty adapted to cannabis growing I guess :grinning:

2 Likes