Book library of amumayuk

my pdf library if anything would peak cutiosity i can try and copy past what would be of interest in a thread

10 Likes

you should host them on a website.

1 Like

here i tried uploading them to drop box anyone wanna test and tell if it worked

5 Likes

Here is one of OG’s book threads that has many download links.

4 Likes

Works fine.

1 Like

damn, that was quick man. thanx though, i got all of them. lots of knowledge there. you rock…like cocaine and baking soda!

2 Likes

Tell you what @amumayuk and @sfzombie13 , you want some books :slight_smile: Grab what you wish. I would suggest BOG’s Bonanza of Green for one :v:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ZV3jlOvwJIxVHeUiK0mCwrJMCD3KdIMh?usp=share_link

6 Likes

Noice. Have you read through it all?

1 Like

wow! i did not expect to login and get that many books and reading material. thanx to @DougDawson and @amumayuk for that.

2 Likes

No problem, you will find my library pretty extensive :slight_smile:

2 Likes

sadly no but i have read a few else i could hold a phd theres alot of technical stuff that i dont read because i need more knowledge about other thing to understand them

i like your library i just cant eye out bog’s book
im gonna roll a doobie and try again

1 Like

It’s under B but here is a link directly to that book.

3 Likes

thanks doug, i dont know much about BOG but i can read the vibe around him over here sounds like hes well respected and have been a known breeder, im probably gonna swallow that book

2 Likes

Scroll through my collection and you will find there is something for everyone. Enjoy and thanks for adding to my collection :slight_smile:

1 Like

already just the intro got me exited to know more
bog created LSD? i had a lsd few years ago wich i tried to hold onto a cut there was nothing flavorwise that hsd gotten me this amazed the house reeked its smell just triming a single bud

2 Likes

BOG created a version of LSD, I believe there are a few. BOGs version is NYC Diesel x BOG Lifesaver.

2 Likes

mine was a seeded bud a friend gave from an online dispensary he ordered
teo seeds popped and the two phenos i had were distinct ive, one had a bigger nug structure with less tast and smell
the other had regular to small size cola but the smell & taste was to the moon

1 Like

Thanks but I wouldn’t log in with my Google account ninja|nullxnull, don’t trust the Big Brother … frech|nullxnull

1 Like

i almost died BB can lick my nuts for all i care if BB worried me id be in libraries reading hard paper books away from forums

2 Likes