Does anyone have a PDF titled; Cannabis - Marijuana Strain Base?

Im putting together an organized library of all the cannabis e-books i can find online. I came across this Strain Base PDF and it looks really good but the copy i have is all messed up. I did find a link to this site on there though. It seems like someone from here put it together. Thanks lmk

3 Likes

are you referring to this book?
https://calgarycmmc.com/E-books/E%20Books%20A-B-C/Cannabis,Hemp,Marijuana%20Strainbase.pdf

11 Likes

I don’t know if this is what the op wanted But, I saved it for my folder

1 Like

I have one too but it’s a larger file size so may be different. I have a shitload of these kind of books I downloaded from a now dead link at the Cat site. I wonder if there’s any space here where they could host them so everybody can get at them.

Amazing amount of free pot books etc at this Calgary pot club.

File size is over 4.096mb so it won’t let me upload the .pdf. Might be at that web link tho. :frowning:

:peace:

2 Likes

oh wow my bad i completely forgot to check back in. but this site is pretty cool ima start using it more. And thank you guys for the replys, but no this is the messed up pdf i have I was looking to replace.

Also thanks for the Calgarycmmc library. its an alright collection. Theres even more that you can access through a bot on telegram app. i think the link is - t.me/growpotbot definitly worth checking out. has all those books and more, plus a bunch of other grow stuff like feed charts and seed bank links etc.

3 Likes

Hate to beat a dead horse. I’ve had that same copy, mangled and all, for years and have never come across a fixed one. Would be super interested as well as this one is setup real nice.

3 Likes

Thanks for the link ! Love finding more books and reading material on growing! Especially since budget has been kinda on the lower side than usual lately.

3 Likes

I cant believe it, BUT I FOUND A GOOD COPY!! Ill post it to; https://growbudwith.me soon

2 Likes