Boss Hoss Genetics

Oh yeah, I’m excited. Got 2 just flipped to 12/12. Thank you for all you do!

8 Likes

13 Likes

Wow! That’s crazy.

3 Likes

The remaining Corey Heime stock was officially moved to the old/limited bag today.

Don’t have any F2 projects in the works. (@Loggershands hands made some. Not sure of the availability on his end but he’s a stud) but there will be 2 versions of Cheddar Skunk Backcrosses using 2 phenos of Corey Heime as the outcross. One being my #2 pheno I hold, and the other coming from a tester who did a solo cup hunt. He said the one he ended keeping leaned cheese hard, but it dissipated after chop and leaned more towards mine (fried food funk and burned rubber.)

20 Likes

So you got a couple Dogwalker OG? I grew some a few years back outside. Or tried to. Mold ate some of my yard that year.

1 Like

LA Pure Kush test results [17.87% THC & 2.3% Terpenes]

23 Likes

22 Likes

Ok my final pics of Corey Heime. This is plant 2 that came down today. It’s been a great run. Love the way she grows, smells etc. This one I left about 10 days longer than plant 1. Can’t wait to check the difference between the two.

41 Likes

Dude I love that you post all this info for your strains/moms/cuts. Awesome data.

8 Likes

That looks like a futuristic skunk.

5 Likes

What kinda smells did they have at finish? Looking sticky icky…nice job

4 Likes

Cheddar cheese mixed with fresh roasted coffee. I know it sounds weird but thats what I’m smelling.
And an underlying funk smell.

7 Likes

That would smell amazing!!! Coffee funky funk

2 Likes

what a beautiful thing! I smell it :nose:

2 Likes

Do any of my pals on here [in the US sorry] not have Motorbreath 15?

17 Likes

I do not have it but i’m not into clones just a seed guy!

If you like gas please let me convince you to taking in one. @CocoaCoir I’ll even pay for a priority flight.

11 Likes

Just kidding i have mb15 but I’m flowering her out for the first time now is she worth the run my friend?

HG

2 Likes

@Crafty_Flame is a big breath guy and has a diesel breeding project he’s working on soon.

5 Likes

Love it, reversed OGKBv2.1 to the motor, made lots of gassssss. Perfect representation of the parents imo

8 Likes