Boss Hoss Genetics

Looking good!

4 Likes

13 Likes

@CanuckistanPete most of the info about the Giant’s Drink is here boss. I’m just getting into smoking the first pheno taster nugs. Haven’t cured yet but she’s got a high that sits behind the eyes and make your head 50 percent lighter. Very cerebral and relaxing. I’m not gonna describe the nose yet but I’m glad to say the cross brought a nose to the mom who smelled only faintly of cucumbers. My old lady says fruity when I make her smell the tester nugs but I can’t place it yet. Getting stronger and stronger each day.

7 Likes

Just wanted to say that I am loving the crosses and those plants are beautiful and I hope you have a great smoke report and continued success with the pollen chucking and I really like the Scuba Steve nicely done Happy Growing The Doc

6 Likes

Looking good in here, pretty frosty all around!

4 Likes

15 Likes

Screenshot_20220928_080622

15 Likes

17 Likes

Hood Store OG (LBCOG x Runtz BX)

18 Likes

They all look really nice n frosty! Some look like you can almost smell them through the pictures :slight_smile:
Have a great day man, beautiful work

3 Likes

That looks really good, I’d love to take a whiff of those frosty ladies :drooling_face: good job!

2 Likes

14 Likes

The nose is hard to dictate. Mostly sweet with a sharp tinge. The sweetness is a chalky candy/smarties type thing and the sharpness is like a nail salon. Not straight acetone but like all the smells in the nail salon combined. The smell when you walk in the door.

The #3 had a similar smell, but the #2 kicked it up a notch in the sharpness/pungency of the nose, and in the high. Hits me all behind the eyes and swirls around my head. Should be nice for headaches.

12 Likes

SS1 fattening up and smelling very lemony. Sticky too.

My pal collected some pollen from a HSOG male. Excited to see what he does with it.

11 Likes

Scuba Steve is looking rather Frosty… :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

The mom wasn’t super frosty, she was pretty terpy (sweet peppercorn & fresh leather basketballs) which translated into the smoke nicely. Leather mouth on exhale. And decently potent.

(These are all Critical Kush mother of Scuba Steve)

14 Likes

4 Likes

Some pics of my Giants Drink

1 Like

I have 2 girls they are about 3-4 days in flower.

1 Like

Image_2022-10-12 06_21_01_249

Take your time lil mama.

16 Likes