Boss Hoss Genetics

Ahhh shit apologies my friend. I should’ve given the standard period of mourning. They were some beauties you had going for sure.

4 Likes

Lol! Thankfully, I do have more beans from his generosity. There’s always next grow!

4 Likes

Nicely done :+1: they all look great :bomb::fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

Day 67 Corey Heime - Chop day has come (chopped Saturday) and I’m sad to see her go. Corey Heime was an excellent grow and I’m looking forward to smoking her! If you are sitting on these beans, I highly recommend them :evergreen_tree::fire::grinning:

Up next we got 6 Saltwater Kush in this lot somewhere.

29 Likes

I have two packs :slight_smile: :slight_smile: Looking forward to your smoke report. Didn’t think theyd get dark like that.

1 Like

First thing I’ve taken in since the dogwalker. Very excited.

14 Likes

Nice! Big fan of OJD/Connaseur been a friend for 7-8 years and one of my favourite breeders of yesteryear and today.

4 Likes

Those are nice! I haven’t had anything that finished dark for some time. No worries!

3 Likes

They’ve all been pretty dark. @MonasticDank is the first to find a green leaning lady.

3 Likes

Looking good ladies!

2 Likes

Some Impure Kush (LAPK x Italian Beef) grown by my cousin.

30 Likes

Looks gooey!

1 Like

How did the beef mesh with the lapk?

2 Likes

11 Likes

Saltwater Kush- some chubby leaves on these little ones.

Impure Kush - Very vigorous plants, nice dark green, one is a tad lighter and has stunning shiny leaves (also suspect this one to be male). They have big thick stems that are very pliable, and node spacing is nice considering they’re only under 100W of cheap LED. It’s a little early to tell on most, but there’s at least one female in there. I need to pot them up again into 5 gals and hopefully they should all show themselves in a week or so.
Please excuse the floppiness, I was just inspecting them for pistils/ balls.

The runt of the group

Thank you @hoss8455 , these plants are a pleasure to grow!

29 Likes

Beautiful report, those Impure look really happy.

6 Likes

Floppy plants in photos. I forget to take shots before I throttle them.

3 Likes

lookin so damn good :star_struck: really digging the chunky fingers

5 Likes

These plants have had a rough start but I’ve straightened out couple issues I had going and they are chugging along nicely now. These are four of @hoss8455 shellcatchers motorbreath 15 x RIL diesel. First grow in a while and like I forgot a lot but it’s all coming back to me now :joy: started out overwatering like a newbie then had some ph issues but smooth sailing now (I hope). I’m super excited about trying this flower.

20 Likes

Super awesome!
Every post/pic in this thread is absolute :fire::boom:

Wonderful work everyone! :v:t3::slightly_smiling_face::herb:

6 Likes