Boss Hoss Genetics

She’s definitely got a look to her that screams Corey heime. Great work boss I hope she pulls through with the power to be a keeper. There’s no bigger trophy than for someone who grew your gear to find something they want to grow again.

6 Likes

Screw it im in! I may need to explore these instead

6 Likes

Great work @Tuned :facepunch:t2:

1 Like

Thanks for the positive comments guys :pray:
I just really like growing this strain!

6 Likes

Starting to use my DSLR camera a bit more.
A couple more Corey bud shots. :slightly_smiling_face:

32 Likes

Looking beautiful!

2 Likes

4 Stand up guy - both the ones on the right are my favourites, hoping for a girl out of one of them.

3 Roberta Sparrow

Day 56F Saltwater Kush is starting to show some amber.

22 Likes

Oh shit yeah those stand up look super healthy. I’m very excited for you to run those man. Both sides have so much potential it’s crazy.

And what’s the vigor like from your RSK? I’ve got one going myself and I’m seeing not much at all of the slow growing shitty root system of the Irene in the one I kept. I think I did cull 1 slow grower and 1 male. This one had crazy fast root system and shows the double headed node thing from the RIL lines.

One last question boss @Loggershands , what kind of nose you getting from the Saltwater? Sweet earthy?

16 Likes

The SUG is looking really nice and are my favourites in veg right now. All my favourites are always boys so fingers crossed I get a few ladies to flower.

The RSK are holding their own so far in early veg. They are bottom left on the tray (1st bottom row, 1st/2nd 2nd row) and so far they are keeping up with everyone else from the seed drop.

Sweet/earthy is an excellent description for the SWK. Smells like Kushy earth with dough or something sweet in there.

16 Likes

Lab results for the Impure Kush #5 (Limewood Cut) 16.2% THC / 2.68% Terpenes

20 Likes

The best part is the ND next to CBD

2 Likes

Saltwater Kush day 60F - she is showing fair amount of amber and will be coming down in a few days so one more pic dump before chop day. Some pics are with a flash, some are without.

27 Likes

Looking great!
I’m thinking about trying Saltwater Kush outdoors if it can finish in 8 weeks

8 Likes

Another great run brotha! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:
Loving how swollen those calyxs are. I want to pop half the pack now haha.

3 Likes

25 Likes

Dogwalker OG lab results (25.8% THC & 2.92% Terpenes)

28 Likes

Oh yeah, I’m excited. Got 2 just flipped to 12/12. Thank you for all you do!

8 Likes

13 Likes

Wow! That’s crazy.

3 Likes

The remaining Corey Heime stock was officially moved to the old/limited bag today.

Don’t have any F2 projects in the works. (@Loggershands hands made some. Not sure of the availability on his end but he’s a stud) but there will be 2 versions of Cheddar Skunk Backcrosses using 2 phenos of Corey Heime as the outcross. One being my #2 pheno I hold, and the other coming from a tester who did a solo cup hunt. He said the one he ended keeping leaned cheese hard, but it dissipated after chop and leaned more towards mine (fried food funk and burned rubber.)

20 Likes