Boss Hoss Genetics

Motorbreath 15? Not yet :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I have her on the short list for sure, you have been raving about her and it has definitely piqued my interest in running her :metal:

8 Likes

Same here! I love gassy/funky/skunky strains! lol

I also wasn’t aware how potent motor breath is. I can’t remember seeing it for sale in any dispensary around me or I’d grab some, but I don’t go to them very often. I’d rather smoke my own! :grin:

9 Likes

Pure kush from Kevin one on left is pure kush on right is pre98 bubba he had them DNA sequence they come back related

22 Likes

Three out of 4 SUGs were female so pretty happy about that. Gonna let them veg out for a while and try to grow some bigger plants. One is in the 11gl SIP and two in 10gl pots.

3 Roberta Sparrow looking happy. They are not slowing down so definitely more vigorous than people say Irene is in veg.

26 Likes

I had heard this, I was convinced to pick these up which you’re making me want to drop!

Oil tanker
Motorbreath 15 x trophy wife

Thanks for the thread, hoss, great stuff!

7 Likes

I don’t have it!!

2 Likes

Fully seeded with Mango Hashplant pollen from @JustANobody

33 Likes

Hell yes my dude, this combination sounds kick ass!

Hoping for the best results for you

5 Likes

I’ve done some work on my server and am dedicating more time attention to it if anyone want to join.

19 Likes

(seeded)

29 Likes

I bet those plump up nice!

2 Likes

Hey @hoss8455! Do you got any updated pics of the Roberta Sparrow? Love to see how she is developing.

4 Likes

He posted earlier this morning:

3 Likes

Shes looking gorgeous all knocked up right now.

2 Likes

Thanks @middleman, I missed that somehow.

@hoss8455 she is looking real nice mate, these pics are getting me pumped for the couple I got going right now :grin:

3 Likes

Bird Dawg update

22 Likes

Oh shit yeah, she’s top heavy for sure. A real lollipopper. And the head on her! Getting more lime or burned rubber? @CanuckistanPete

5 Likes

Expired now :crying_cat_face:do you have a new link ?

Definitely lime @hoss8455

3 Likes

Smoking my last bud of Dogwalker OG for my 27th birthday.

40 Likes