Boss Hoss Genetics

Hope you have a great birthday, Hoss!

1 Like

Getting a sun tan on his balls!!

I missed the descent-water-only feeding pocket by about a week but she took it well.

27 Likes

Happy belated birthday brotha! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Here is the Saltwater Kush on Day 18 Veg.

One with an interesting leaf set.

27 Likes

kinda duckfoot-ish that’s cool

4 Likes

I think she looks excellent for being fully seeded. I’m excited to see what she can do sensi style. Nose is sweet and intriguing. Kinda like sunscreen. Somewhere between floral and earthy. Chalky candy perfume.

Also very excited to dive into the Roberta Sparrow #3 x Mango Hashplant beans she’s full of. You guys will be able to get them from @JustANobody down the line.

28 Likes

I can’t wait to see how they turn out!

2 Likes

:drooling_face: :popcorn:

My pal @CruJones is absolutely killing his run of HogDawg & Shellcatcher. It’s always an honor when someone who can grow the shit out of a plant chooses my gear. You guys go show him some love on his other threads too, he’s got one hell of an eye for selections (being that he passed me my favorite plant.)

14 Likes

Any chance those shellcatcher seeds I ordered gone out?

Refunded @StrongerthanDirt

3 Likes

How’s that lady looking these days boss?

2 Likes

Lights just went out, I’ll grab a pic tomorrow and post it. Getting near.

3 Likes

Day 26 Veg
Saltwater Kush

Up potting this week into 1 gallons. Nice even canopy. A little damage on one plant from a hungry bug. He’s compost now :grin: .

23 Likes

Bird Dawg update (one day late, company dropped in) :grin:

Shes not photogenic, but she smells nice.

29 Likes

I know a few girls like that. “Shes not photogenic, but she smells nice.”

7 Likes

3 Stand Up Guy

1 Roberta Sparrow

22 Likes

Beautiful. That ril d line can be hungry! You getting any smells off the stand up guy? I’d expect old folks home from dad or sandalwood from mom. Mine had a crazy plastic thing.

5 Likes

Haven’t really got stuck into the smells yet but I’ll be paying more attentions as she progresses into flower. That first SUG is a beast and is my favourite plant right now.

2 Likes

That stand up guy looks amazing. What a beautiful plant. Can’t wait to see it covered in flowers!

2 Likes