Boss Hoss Genetics

See…… I told you we should start a gang. Lol.

7 Likes

IMG_5739
Jump me in

8 Likes

Corey Heime #2 on day 16.

22 Likes

Please let me know if you have any Corey heime cuts or seed for sale. @hoss8455

3 Likes

Does Boss do seeds? I was under the impression he only did clones.

3 Likes

Yes he does seeds.

3 Likes

Oh man. He does some great seed deals and has made some great work.

Ch#2 is vigorous as can be in my tent. It officially hits flower tomorrow. I’ll grab shots then. Gang up :muscle:t2:

10 Likes

I definately do vend seed. You can contact me directly on here or via email at hossforcharity@proton.me

You can also pick up the RIL Diesel line at https://www.badd.news/

Next big seed drop next month on the 11th. Dogwalker OG fem lines and S1s. As it stands my plan is to drop x amount of numbered binders with all DWOG hybrids (including one that will be exclusive to the binder sets) via auction here on overgrow. You will be able to grab packs via badd.news and direct through me on the 11th but binders will be auctioned off a couple per week. Packs via me/BN will be $40 for 10 fems. Binder auctions will start around a hundo and will include 50-60 fem seeds.

Edit: he hasn’t screamed it from the rooftops but i think it has been spoken on… @hughdunno will be releasing his Lemon Tree Reversal project alongside mine at Badd News. He outdid himself with the variety of mothers he used. And for you Corey Heime fans the CH2 made its way into the lineup but i wont give anymore details away.

28 Likes

He has some great crosses

5 Likes

Can’t wait, that’s hard to beat for fems

6 Likes

I think I recall seeing the binders. Appreciate the heads up! I will check those out. That HC you have looks insane. Dogwalker now your talking. Been keeping an eye on that reversal thread. :+1:
Lemon Tree too?! Definitely checking this out later. Thanks everybody!

3 Likes

Hi hoss and all, figured I would update on my Truckstop Diner (motorbreath cross) from the set.

I have 2 very healthy ones just over a week into flower, boys got the chop. Nice structure on these, I just got around to tying them to the stakes, they will fill in nicely. I will keep you posted!

21 Likes

Those tight ones can feel like theyre not gonna be the one in early flower and cam really fill in at the end of stretch to have nice long colas.

11 Likes

Is there any kind of truck stop type smell yet?

1 Like

Yeah, for sure - neither of these are “annoying squat” - you will notice I put the overall smaller one in the bigger pot, I can see by her growth pattern she is going to do just that….well, it is always a guess but I think I know her type. I also flowered these quite early, I have a bad habit of waiting to gender before flip and I end up with plants bigger than I would like them. These won’t run off on me.

They really have been nice so far, not needy, growing nicely.

One of them nothing yet, the other has a light, unpleasant almost garbage scent. It is vague but something along those lines.

4 Likes

Two of my Corndog Walkers have a similar smell. I find it a pleasant underlying funk but, I really like those terpene profiles! I wonder if that’s the Cheddar Skunk that contributes to what we’re smelling? Very cool!

4 Likes

Update on my 3x Sunset Manor’s, two ended up being males and I had to cull, but here is the third - shes in FFOF and I just began feedings with Mega Crop 1 from green leaf.

Day 10 of flower

:love_you_gesture:

21 Likes

Ch #2 getting ready to be loved on

16 Likes

Pre-orders open for my latest project.

15 Likes

24 Likes