Boss Hoss Genetics

12 Likes

Looking solid!

1 Like

Received beans from @hoss8455 yesterday, a super pumped! Thank you Boss Hoss!!!

5 Likes

Really liking this one nice fat little Ewoks for kolas.What’s the height of stretch on that one?What a little wook

1 Like

Ooh. You’ve got my attention!!

2 Likes

You’re about due for another pigeon anyway. I’ll get you on my list for a pack of each. @Kasper0909

3 Likes

Awesome sounds great!!

2 Likes

The Deal is sealed 5 going for a swim as we speak of the Corey Heime.Looking forward to some burnt rubber.These guys are going to get the Fulvic treatment right off the bat

5 Likes

ah man with all the shit to grow in the world, Im truly happy when someone pops something i made. excited to watch boss. @CapnCannabis

7 Likes

I couldn’t help myself once I seen The Corey and the Heime Cheddar skunk it was a set deal.Very nice looking indoor plants you have I’m liking that baghlan plant a lot.Sounds like some of the smoke I saw around Bagram hidden away in little Brush patches.The hash for that stuff sold for 20$ a full packed matchbox and a little baby keychain Merschaum pipe.Fit in the cleaning rod kit cavity of a M16- A2 perfectly.Used to buy Camel wide unfiltered cigarettes just to bust them open and mix in a pinch of tobacco with the hash just to get it to get a blast right.I can still remember that MOgasoline/Jp8 aftertaste that stayed around even after a can of Rip it.Your going to like that shit homie very very Narcotic Long lasting dreamy fog of a high that launches your ass right into the dirt at the end .Glorious

5 Likes

Well i guess now is as good a time as any to tell of my embarrassing blunder… that baghlan is actually a girl! threw big fat pistils a few days ago.

7 Likes

Sounds like another window of opportunity right there.

3 Likes

18 Likes

Strong Indica behind this aka Corey Heime!
Love this high
nice looking plants

3 Likes

Now that sounds like a winner! Looking amazing!

2 Likes

All 5 popped tails in 48 hours into pots they go.

8 Likes

Those look very indica so im hoping for stardawg dominance with skunk structure.

My next indica run was going to be bodhis NL2 x Ancient OG but this might have to do it!!!

4 Likes

Hey, have you smoked any of the Blue Sunshine cross yet?

1 Like

Yes, it was a bit on the lower potency side. Kept alot of moms terps amd passes flavor to smoke well but not as resinous. @VAhomegrown

3 Likes

Pollen day!

9 Likes