Boxes of Chocolates

Yes thank you for making this happen heard about this strain but never got the chance to pick it up.

1 Like

Sweeeet surprises, box of chocolate style, I love it…nice giveaway @Worcestershire_Farms.

Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

I’m very curious about the kashmir since i saw argo growing them some years ago! your pictures just keep pushing that curiosity further and further :star_struck: @Worcestershire_Farms

3 Likes

@Worcestershire_Farms even though I have a pack can I sign up? I’d like to keep a pack in storage for a rainy day. Ill be starting the one I have the end of this month

1 Like

I am going to bow out on this one. Thanks for bringing this great offer to the community.

2 Likes

I’d love to sign up but not sure how( I guess someone adds me to list?) I can feel your passion and I can see the results of many, many hours of hard work.
Sorry you have to deal with these types of people and I will never do business them, Just added to my list of untrusted companies.

4 Likes

You can add your name @THRESH . Go to the top of this thread and at the bottom right of the list is the edit pencil. Click on it then add your name beside a number. Add the flag for where you are at.
Edit: leave a space between the number and your @name

6 Likes

You are on list at number 79 @THRESH

3 Likes

Thanks a bunch!

2 Likes

ahhh Thank you, I’ll learn my way around here sooner or later haha. Thanks again!

2 Likes

No problem. I see you edited and put your country in so looks like you got this figured out. If you put these : before and after your country it will give you a flag. So :country: . So If US :us: is produced by adding those quotes.

3 Likes

I have withdrawn my name so those seeds can go to someone who can actually grow them, under my state’s current regulations, I will have a hard time growing out my present collection of seeds… not allowed to grow outdoors, outrageously high electric rates, shortage of lockable space etc…

3 Likes

:sob: :sob: :sob:

1 Like

BOW BACK IN!! I’ve got you on the $'s!! :musical_score: “Reach out and touch somebody’s hand, if you can” :musical_note: SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

I’d love to sign up here but want to make sure I’ve got the right credentials before I put my name on the wiki, can someone smarter than me confirm?? :joy:

5 Likes

You do and now you are on the list :wink:

7 Likes

You’re the man @DougDawson thanks for helping me out!

7 Likes

No problem, hey it gave me another like back, cool.

7 Likes

How about I donate 30 Red Cherry Berry x Conspiracy Kush to your Sept giveaway?
Send me your addy and I will get them out to you…….

9 Likes

Awe, @DougDawson, I was just gonna ask him to submit his CC for “credential verification”. I guess it’s back to scrounging Soda Cans!! ALL, enjoy a nice weekend, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes