Brain Teasing, Insight, and Enlightment Here Just For You!

"You consider me the young apprentice
Caught between the Scylla and Charybdis
Hypnotized by you if I should linger
Staring at the ring around your finger

I have only come here seeking knowledge
Things they would not teach me of in college
I can see the destiny you sold
Turned into a shining band of gold

I’ll be wrapped around your finger

Mephistopheles is not your name
I know what you’re up to just the same
I will listen hard to your tuition
And you will see it come to its fruition

Devil and the deep blue sea behind me
Vanish in the air, you’ll never find me
I will turn your face to alabaster
Then you’ll find your servant is your master

You’ll be wrapped around my finger
Yo Ohhh…" – The Police

Well, I was gonna kinda separate ET’s from demons, etc. but thanks to @zephyr and his interest I got to relive my Yosemite adventure (something I really needed to do as recognized I had kinda buried it since that time so thanks zephyr). So now I’m kinda into more of my wilderness adventures so will continue with that next time.

After some thought I realized I didn’t want to share much in the way of details about my battles with other demons besides, “Azazel” who I promise is out of circulation. Some details might offend some as one involved a major Christian church and the demon has been beaten by me but is still in circulation (for now).

Even some names of some major demons shouldn’t even be spoken. What people don’t understand is that all the major players already know each other well (since nearly the dawn of time itself). And most of the major players have served in different roles and capacities throughout time.

Krishna, Buddha, Moses, etc. For example in the, “Bible”, John the Baptist was Elijah! Elijah is also likely the angel Micheal. Angels being born in the flesh is nothing new. Once already the world was destroyed in part because angels had taken human women and created offspring that were too powerful for humans to coexist with.

Three times I have fought demons in an, “astral state”. One time I woke up my ex-wife (many years ago) speaking in a strange language (and also the exact same thing happened years later with a live-in girlfriend in different city). Funny part was I knew what I was saying and was quite clear in English in my head when saying it to the demon but apparently what was coming out of my mouth was not English.

I asked both if they were sure they heard a language or just me talking in my sleep in a mumble or incoherently and they both said, “no, it was a definite distinct language”.

Well gee, were did I learn this unknown language?

Both times it took all my training and control of my fear (I was truly terrified but knew what I had to do). It’s hard to describe the kinda fear I’m talking about. I should mention that they didn’t look like traditional demons with horns etc. One was a woman (The demon associated with the Christian church…happened approximately 1985) and the other one early 1990’s was a bald headed guy smoking a cigar. So it wasn’t their looks that scared me!

Incapacitating fear (and I had already experienced a lot with much training and still took everything I had from deep down inside to accomplish the feat)! I know I reached into parts of myself I didn’t know existed prior!

Awareness is everything (get yours now!).

Bummer is I know I still have some I will battle in the future and I’m not looking forward to it and hope I’m ready when the time comes!

Next time…Gila Wilderness adventure!

3 Likes

Yes u are! You almost have to be in order to battle demons! Scorpios have amazing strength of mind. Im reading your reply and its answering so many quesrions! Ok this is blowing my mind because i too experienced visiting the same place nightly in my dreams, this lasted for about a week. I would wake up drained mentally and with an enormous amount of built up emotion that i was bringing from a dream that didnt happen. I ALWAYS remember my dreams upon waking and the memories fade throughout the day. These dreams were different, upon waking there were no memories at all just a strange knowing that i was working with a group, and returning to the same place nightly yet no memories or snipits that would allow me to describe anything about the people, place, or happenings. After about 3 days it started to make me angry. I didnt understand… I was emotional, exhausted, frustrated, and smoking dab beyond my budget. ( THANK GOD FOR DAB! It has saved my marriage and my sanity) and thank you for your reply, i now understand so much more. And who knows maybe we worked together. This happened about a month or 2 ago. Never experienced anything like it. I cant believe you endure that for months at a time! You are a astral tripping dream warrior of sorts, and i have to say im pretty amazed. I never expected to find info like this floating around. I dont know how to pm yet or if ive earned that ability but im having ephanies i might like to share. Thank u so much, im blown away…

2 Likes

Thank you for your response Roxaglyphs. I really appreciate your kind words. This thread was written for people like yourself.

The info (and shortcuts) in this thread span over 50 years of experience and research. Some of what I write here people would have to study for years or/and take classes in Yoga and Zen (some involved in teaching Zen and Yoga may even resent my forthright descriptions of techniques usually not given out freely).

Astral projection was even initially a part of Yoga but somehow lost over time.

This, “info”, I present here is really for one main reason.

Because I love you!

I want you all to make it!

Time is short (more about that later in my view of, “future happenings”!).

It’s almost more like I hold up stuff to show you things that you already know…you just don’t realize you know them because no one ever showed you before. But you had the knowledge all along…just didn’t know it!

Anyone who has already read this far into this thread has already started to change (literally physiologically).

Nothing happens by chance. Just a new idea/concept will open new neural pathways in the brain activating previously unused areas. These new areas of activation lead to a new world of awareness and understanding while also fine tuning the, “rod of light”.

This, “fine tuning”, of the “rod of light”, is essential to, “making it”! “making it”, means you belong on the side of, “love”!

This stuff isn’t, “floating around”! It’s only for you here now.

3 Likes

"See the lonely man there on the corner,
What he’s waiting for, I don’t know,
But he waits everyday now.
He’s just waiting for something to show.

And nobody knows him,
And nobody cares,
'Cos there’s no hiding place,
There’s no hiding place - for you.

Looking everywhere at no one,
He sees everything and nothing at all - oh.
When he shouts nobody listens,
Where he leads no one will go - oh.

He’s a lonely man, there on the corner,
What he’s waiting for, I don’t know,
But he waits everyday now.
He’s just waiting for something to show - oh.

Nobody knows him,
And nobody cares,
'Cos there’s no hiding place,
There’s no hiding place - for you and me.

Are we just like all the rest,
We’re looking too hard for something he’s got
Or moving too fast to rest.
But like a monkey on your back you need it.
But do you love it enough to leave it - ah.

Just like the lonely man there on the corner,
What he’s waiting for, I don’t know - oh.
But he waits every day now.
He’s just waiting for that something to show - oh.

Who’s the lonely man there on the corner,
What he’s waiting for, I don’t know.
But he’s there every day now.
And he’s just waiting for something to show - oh.

Who’s the lonely man there on the corner,
What he’s waiting for, I don’t know.
Oh but he waits every day now.
He’s just waiting for that something to show." - Phil Collins

Much of my Gila Wilderness adventure was like, “waiting”!

I did very little travel beyond the initial push into the wilderness and basically picked a spot and camped in same spot approximately 2-3 months (My Yosemite adventure was only approximately a year before and didn’t have a destination at Gila so no real need to do extensive hiking). I was dropped off at the Gila Cliff dwellings visitor center (end of the road on highway 15…see map) leaving myself (much like Yosemite) with mostly just my legs to take myself out when the time arrived to leave.

Here is a map that shows approximate camp site (red marker) in conjunction with the end of highway 15. The Gila Cliff dwellings visitor center is located there. Highway 15 comes out of Silver City, NM and ends at Gila Wilderness.

This map shows larger overview showing Albuquerque to the north and Phoenix and Tucson to the southwest with Silver City to the south of campsite near red marker.

Here are two maps that show a close up of area I camped in. Note the stream coming in from side into, Middle Gila River", and the cliffs and almost closed off area from the north as the two creeks come closer together.

Here is an overview shot showing the three forks of Gila River and an interesting pic of Geronimo who was born in the area.

The cliff dwellings (which I did visit prior to entering the wilderness) as Archaeological data suggests were constructed for 8 to 10 families that moved in as a group, probably at the same time, and built the Dwellings within an 11 year time frame, between 1276 and 1287, based on tree ring data.

The likely peoples that built the cliff dwellings were of the Mogollon Culture. Also a much larger site than the cliff dwellings exists of a Mimbres Pueblo site that remains in an essentially pristine state 1.5 miles away and likely had over 900 years of continuous occupation from 500-1400 AD.

The Pueblo site has some T shaped doorways similar to Chaco Canyon (good Chaco Canyon story later) though which would show a possible Anasazi influence.

I have a Bachelor of Science degree in Anthropology and very little in Anthropology is empirical science. Much guessing with stuffed shirts saying this and that when in reality they don’t know wtf. Much has had to be rewritten since I got my degree…lol!

Anyway, cool stuff never-the-less (if you are into prehistoric ruins…I am) so here are some pics of the cliff dwellings.

This looks like one of my buddies!

The off trail hiking (even on some trail hiking) is crazy dangerous for twisted ankles/falls. This terrain is much more difficult than Yosemite because all over in the Gila Wilderness there are cobbles/stones most ranging in size from a baseball to a grapefruit (the perfect size for twisted ankles). Like these pics from the Gila Wilderness.

And instead of granite (like Yosemite which is perfect for climbing) this stuff is volcanic (basalt?) and will crumble and break off cliffs while climbing. Also, many of cliffs are truly vertical with no slope.

I was able to find many pics of the Gila Wilderness (much more traveled than area I traveled around and into Yosemite).

I knew I was going to be there at least a few months so carried an extra bag (along with my backpack). Funny, it was two guys that dropped me off there and the night before at a campground one tried to put my backpack on and couldn’t. The other guy (bigger than both of us) we helped put it on but he couldn’t walk with it. He couldn’t keep his balance.

I grabbed it with one hand and slung it over my shoulder and ran up a small nearby hill and back while laughing. My other bag both could barely lift. Both guys are much younger and bigger than me.

I was standing there beside the truck and one said let’s see you head down the path with all that (had my staff also). I asked why and they said they couldn’t believe I could walk with all that stuff.

So I grabbed my pack and slung it over my shoulder and grabbed my bag and trotted down the path yelling thanks.

I didn’t make it too far that first day. I don’t really like trails that much so headed straight into the wilderness. My 200+ Lbs of stuff was ridiculously slowing me down so after some miles in I found a spot to camp for the night. First thing the next morning I wake up to two Mexican Grey Wolves staring me down.

I yell at them and one starts to move off but the other one just stands there staring at me. I’m still in my sleeping bag and sitting up I grab my staff (my wooden staff is approx. 5 1/2 feet long and I had it throughout Sierra Nevada) across Europe, two trips to Israel totaling over six months (I used a snow ski bag carrier) and many other places.

An aside; Why do I have a staff and once took it everywhere (must have looked like a nut…lol…in Israel a bus driver asked me, “who did I think I was, Moses?”)? I told him I’m definitely not Moses (and think I told him I’m not Jesus either as many Jesus looking guys walking around Jerusalem…have been told I look like Jesus but I promise I’m not…lol).

I have a staff and have no idea why or why it’s so dear to me. If you all had any idea how hard it is to climb holding a 5 1/2 foot staff you would surely think me insane!

So one wolf won’t budge and they are too close for comfort even though they are small I scamper to my feet and jump up and down yelling at them and one takes off a good distance away but the other one just stared. My gyrations had no effect on the one wolf.

I stopped and sat down and stared back. That seemed to bother it as it soon turned and followed the other one.

That night a herd of deer woke me up running fast around the tree I was under (good thing I was under a low tree). I knew something had spooked them to make them run like that and a mountain lion came first to my mind. The rest of the night was uneventful.

In the morning I got out the map and realized I had no idea where I was going and not really sure where I was. I could tell that up and over and down the other side of a feature was the, “Gila Middle Fork” river. By looking at the lines on the topo map I could see lines very close together directly up and over (so cliff there) but if I went at an angle then I could meander up while heading north.

I decided that if I carried one pack up a few miles and returned back for the other pack/bag then overshoot the previously placed pack by a few miles then I could travel faster into the wilderness. All was going well and I was comfortable increasing my distance between drops.

I brought a little bit of high grade in with me and sat down and had a smoke break. I jumped up re-energized and headed off with my bag to overshoot my previously placed backpack some miles ahead. I see my pack and go on past with my bag some miles and drop it off.

I head back to retrieve my pack and can’t find it. I’m good at making visual markers in my mind and know I’m in the right area. There were no trails nearby so no one would have happened along and grabbed it. As I begin to transect the area in grid fashion I hear a loud crack of thunder. The wind starts whipping tree branches and leaves into a frenzied dance as I spot my pack by the large cactus where I’d left it.

I look up and see dark clouds. I’m wearing shorts and a short sleeve shirt and it’s around 8000 feet in elevation. I try not to panic as I quicken my steps ahead towards my bag as it begins to rain. As I travel I look down over the edge of a cliff at the, “Gila Middle Fork”. I realize I can’t possibly get down the cliff here but further north it looks like a partial basin/bowl that might allow me to climb down to the river (I need water).

I take off my pack and place it at the approximate place where I think I can descend the cliff. I travel further on to retrieve my bag I had dropped about a mile ahead and to bring it back.

I can’t find it! I pace around for at least twenty-thirty minutes searching (didn’t help it was same color green as surroundings).

Now I’m soaking wet at 8000 feet and realize I’m in danger of hypothermia. Finally I find it but am seriously shaking cold now as I head back to my pack. My sleeping bag and extra clothes and one man tent are in my pack. My bag I’m carrying is full of food and gear.

I need to get warmer now and can’t find the pack I placed as a marker where to climb down the cliff. I feel really stupid and wonder if this is how it will end for me. Dead from hypothermia!

I’d pretty much given up as I stood under a tree and debated covering myself in dead leaves and debris and spotted my pack a long distance away. I was all screwed up!

I hurriedly got my sleeping bag out and my one man tent and put up and got in while it poured down. The rain didn’t last long but I stayed in my bag for a long time until I warmed up. It looked like it could start raining again soon but I needed water (like many hours ago) so felt compelled to make it down to the river.

Got my gear together and start down the cliff area and is going pretty good until about half way down when a lightning bolt strikes a tree right in front of me. Then starts pouring again! I grab my canvas tarp and cover myself and my gear and I’m laying across my gear on a cliff under the tarp.

Freaking lighting starts hammering all around me. Never seen or felt anything like it. I mean close and a bunch right together. Lightning was nearly striking in the same place repeatedly. This wasn’t natural!

The river was right there and I needed water to drink now. I didn’t care about the lightning for some strange reason and jetted out from under my tarp towards the river. Lightning was flashing all around me. I almost laughed at the peculiarity of it all. How could this be happening? I almost felt like I was the lightning and it was somehow responding to me.

I stepped into the, “Gila Middle Fork”, and instantly a clap of thunder sounded but caused me to have tingles and hair all over my body was standing up maybe because of the close lightning.

The clap of thunder upon stepping into the water was a giant horn sound. A long loud sustained horn!

What?!!??!

I know what thunder sounds like (I live in part of tornado ally) and I know what a horn sounds like. Like a trumpet horn not a car horn. Deeper sound than a trumpet I think.

So I’m standing there in the, “Gila Middle Fork”, freezing, tingling, and awed at this long sustained horn thunder sound.

It finally stops and I’m not cold anymore and lightning starts dancing all around again (and I’m standing in water) and I cross over to the opposite shore where a small waterfall will fill my empty water container nicely.

I stand there with glee and almost silly at what I just have experienced as I watch the last of the lightning around me subside. It truly was one of the most fantastic things I have ever witnessed/experienced. Total unnatural lightning! I should have been terrified but instead I felt like laughing and couldn’t even tell you why!

The, “Middle Fork”, is traveled often as there are hot springs in the area (in fact just some miles downstream from where I was at). If these aren’t pics of the exact same cliffs then they are very close (further up or downstream from where I came down and near where I camped).

I’m almost sure I came down to the right of this photo of, “Gila Middle Fork”.

More pics of, “Gila Middle Fork”.

This pic below looks very much like the place I gathered water off the cliff with the lightning dancing all around.

On the way down the cliff in the rain I noticed a small shelf like plateau that extended off a side ridge line about 40 feet above the river just north from where I came down. The shelf was unnoticeable from the river (and river trail) due to the 40 foot near cliff down to the waters edge.

I could get on the shelf from further downstream where the cliff could be negotiated. The only way anyone could know I was there was to look down from above the cliff where I came down and with the actual trail below me that wasn’t likely.

I found a good mesquite tree to get under with my one man tent (mesquite trees are full of thorns so animals don’t like to run through em).

The first night I’m kicking back in the dark (I only make a fire to cook or stay warm) laying in my tent and bag with it unzipped and I see someone coming!

Looks like two or three people coming with flashlights!

Then I realize I’m looking up at the cliff I had just come down the day before. I ponder for a moment if anyone could actually negotiate the same cliff I had come down the day before at night with flashlights.

No! I don’t think so! I’m a fairly advanced technical climber and no one (including me) could come down that at night using flashlights. I wouldn’t come down the thing again even for the fun of it. That rocks too sketchy!

Then I see the lights are not in a beam but just kinda floating while illuminating the side of the cliff behind them. No one is holding them. They ain’t flashlights!

They didn’t strobe like the ones earlier written of and I perceived they are smaller (like size of a grapefruit). Not sure if they showed up every night but got so used to seeing them that just kinda got used to em!

I’m one of these campers that believe, “leave nothing behind except footprints”. So I want to apologize for all, “Scott brand”, TP under miles of individual rocks (working away from camp). Works great! Just tip over rocks about the size of a football and use the indentation and roll the rock back on top (out of sight…out of mind). Ran out once in the Sierra Nevada and it took several miles of flat rocks…sucks with no TP!

I saw early on that I arrived at my camp at the right time. There was a huge dead mostly hollowed out log next to my camp just packed full of mouse and rat midden. At lake Topaz late at night they used to gather in a group about 4 feet from my head (one the size of small dog I kept trying to tell myself it wasn’t a rat) and run across my sleeping bag at night waking me up.

This log however was empty! Not even a sign of any life. Plague had obviously already decimated the area. Here in New Mexico usually at least one person a year dies from plague. In fact half the cases of, “the black death”, that occur in the U.S. occur in New Mexico (funny just brought to mind that New Mexico is also ranked the most dangerous place to live).

So no rodents and I hope no infected fleas still in the area.

I’m an animal magnet (always have been). I had much rice and beans and soup mixes and pancake mix but my protein came mostly from cans of tuna fish. There are fish in the river and caught one but didn’t fish much because seems place is infested with rattlesnakes down by the river in the deep green foliage.

So one day I’m sitting there in my camp during the day and here comes two prairie chickens, “beeping”, through my camp with their little heads jerking back and forth as they walk.

I reach for my loaded 4-10 leaning up against the tree!

I watch as they walk right in front of me and past me and out of my camp!

I ain’t a hunter!

They were cute and I loved em and didn’t have it in me! Funny, I bought that gun expecting to eat some snakes and rabbits, or birds! I also had a .45 so didn’t really need the extra weight of a 4-10 shotgun so would have been nice had I realized I was such a puss ahead of time!

One morning I got up and heard rocks falling. A black bear across the river was up on a rock slide slope digging for something and tossing rocks to get at it. I’ve always felt a special affinity to bears for some reason and am not afraid of black bears. The bear stayed over there at least three days and I begin to wonder if I was close to a den.

Never have food in your tent! One evening around sunset I hear a sniffing just outside my tent. I have soup flavored rice in a pot in my tent that I’m eating. “Bear Creek”, dry soup mix great for backpacking (at home too…just add to it).

Always when an animal came around I hollered and waved etc. but this time I remained still and quiet for some reason. It went away on it’s own. I heard it around my camp bumping into stuff for awhile and then it left. I got out of my tent and saw the bear tracks and realized how stupid I was to have food in my tent.

I don’t know why that bear didn’t come through my tent to get that soup! Later at a boy scout camp much further north (didn’t find out until I came out) that a black bear had killed a boy scout. Got him in his tent! Maybe was same bear!

Here is a sign in Gila Wilderness.

Aside from the lights by the cliffs there were also lights in the sky. It’s kinda weird because I’m actually a skeptic about UFO’s yet fully believe in ET’s. Seen stuff with my wife and she one time even drew her mom a picture of one we saw on the way to Denver (but still in NM). I told her, “don’t tell people about the stuff you see with me because they will think you are crazy.”

I’m a skeptic with respect to UFO’s because I always first try and explain it away. Oh, that’s a satellite or a plane or weather balloon, etc. Sometimes what one see’s cannot be explained away.

I used to see a lot of the kind that look just like a bright star. A friend of mine saw one like this with me at the place of the sketch written earlier. We were on the hood of my Blazer leaning on the front window looking at the night sky when I see a bright star move over in a straight line just a few inches (measured say from an extended hand).

I said, “did you see that”?

He said, “yes”, what was that"?

I said, “well, stars don’t move like that so couldn’t have been a star”.

I saw this kind of UFO everywhere I went If I stared long enough at the right region.

I think everyone would. I just happened to be spending a lot of time laying on my back in my sleeping bag looking at the sky.

One night a herd of deer thundered by. It was a big herd! They ran past me and turned and ran down the bank downstream and then I heard em cross the river.

Not a question in my mind what spooked em!

The next morning I went and gathered water at the stream (about a half mile or so upstream where the bank isn’t so tall and steep) and saw the remains of a fresh kill. Obvious mountain lion.

By the time I found the deer kill it had been raining fairly consistently already for maybe 4 days. I noticed the river was way high up the bank from where I collected my water. Likely why the mountain lion didn’t cross the usually low stream.

A day or two later I hear a mountain lion a fair distance away. It must have spotted me! All day it’s walking around screaming. Very strange! It did this for two days! I fired a shot in the air around sunset and didn’t hear it at all the next day so thought it must have gone off. Mountain lions have a wide/large hunting radius and for one to stay around for days was very strange. Wrong time of year for a litter.

So all the next day no sign of mountain lion at all!

Another restless night in the early morning when finally almost asleep I hear a branch of the tree I’m under break. The branch was about 4 feet away from me. I immediately hollered just as I had done many times before in the middle of the night to scare away whatever it is.

Just a moment after the sound of the branch breaking comes the high-pitched scream of a mountain lion just a short distance away. It is a moonless night and I can’t see my own hand in front of my face.

I scream back at the mountain lion and the mountain lion actually screamed back every time I screamed out.

I fire my 4-10 into the air. It makes a loud noise that echoes across the canyon. Next I hear the mountain lion behind me. Then off to the side and then it’s in front of me again. It’s circling me!

Then I begin to reflect on the deer kill and also the fact that it has been raining now for about a week straight. The river was way swollen and the cat wouldn’t cross the water in pursuit of the deer.

And because of the swollen rivers and creeks the mountain lion was somewhat trapped in a quadrant with me. And the deer kill had been at least four or five days earlier (time kinda void in wilderness). So that means I’m basically trapped between a bunch of swollen creeks and rivers with a starving mountain lion.

All night we screamed back and forth while it circled me. I used up most of my 4-10 shells and was firing the .45 some.

I love animals and I am the one invading the mountain lions home. The last thing I want to do is shoot a mountain lion but if it comes in on me I got no choice.

I don’t build a fire because the fire will be noisy and I won’t be able to see beyond the edge of the light of the campfire and would be a sitting duck for a starving mountain lion. They know how to be very quick and take their prey down by clamping on the neck usually from behind. So with it circling I’ll have my visible back to it at some point while standing around the fire.

As it is the cat likely can’t see me any better than I can see it. All night for hours. What a long night! Was the cat ever gonna move on? Can I cross the swollen river?

I have to cross the river to get away from the cat. The cat won’t cross to follow me. “As soon as it is light I’m out of here”, I tell myself.

I yell, “here kitty kitty”, and laugh out loud at myself there in the night. I feel better somehow!

With just barely any light in the sky I begin to pack up my gear. By the time it is light enough to see anything I’m heading over the 40 foot bank to the river and on across. Big cats are stalkers and the thing could spring from almost anywhere!

Before I leave my empty camp I spot the tracks with the extended claw marks in the soil under the tree where the cat pivoted upon my yelling only about three feet away from my head.

I get down to the river and see it is moving very fast with some rapids. I’m unsure where to cross as hard to judge the depth. I opt for a shorter stretch between banks not thinking that when swollen rivers get narrow the water gets faster and deeper.

My load is much lighter but still considerable. The bag has diminished in weight and size greatly with the pack about the same. I start out across the stream doing everything right.

I’m facing upstream (and leaning into my staff) as I shuffle side steps across. Further from shore the deeper it gets. About the time it was up to my thighs just below my waist it just knocked me over (that’s when I knew for sure the creek crossing by Yosemite wasn’t possible).

I’m knocked on my back floating downstream fast while my backpack fills with water. I’m also hanging onto my staff. I realize I’m like a turtle on it’s back and can’t turn over and have a rapidly filling anchor on my back that will sink and drown me.

I dig down with my arms and hands and legs trying to get some leverage on something to turn over before I go under completely and drown. I’m thrashing around like a mad man as my head sinks below the water. I then roll off a little falls into a deep bowl and am able to swim to shore finally.

Now I’m soaking wet and nearly everything else is wet and I’m a walking skeleton by this point and have just been up all night hollering at a mountain lion and now almost drowned.

I find the trail and walk up the trail some and it disappears down into the river just a short distance from where I crossed. It’s like a small reed filled somewhat swampy area. Guess I’m camping here for awhile because I’m not crossing back over the river to dance some more with a mountain lion.

Couldn’t even find a spot that didn’t have some swampy wet sponge stuff to lay down on. All my stuff was wet anyway and wasn’t all that cold so got my bag out and climbed in and stayed warm even though wet.

Middle of the night I am awakened by a bunch of squeals and snorts and load noises coming through the brush. They are close and I jump to my feet with pistol in hand at supernatural speed.

I can’t see anything but my ears tell me they are javalinas (wild boars) and there are a bunch of them. Some are mere feet away as I hollar and shoot my gun into the air. They settle across the river from me in some reeds and I realize if they can cross then I can too.

The next morning I cross downstream from where the trail crosses and make it fine. I travel on hoping it crossed back over the river as still concerned about the starving mountain lion.

It crosses back over and I find solid ground that is mostly dry. I dig at the base of giant trees for dry kindling to start a fire and dry some wood as hadn’t eaten in several days. I almost camp under a tree right next to the trail but instead go further up the trail and find a nice grassy spot.

I set up camp and make a fire and eat and am sitting up in my sleeping bag and notice and hear a noise and look downstream and the tree I was about to camp under just fell (I literally watched it fall in the dim dusk light). It would have crushed me. Then I see some lights. At first, like before I thought it was people with flashlights but could see that light was reflecting on other trees from behind a light (so I could see the lights were floating around and not held by someone).

At one point I counted seven but I think there were more because some were zipping around very fast.

Then came a forest fire that made for some smoky air but was out of danger.

I finally made it to the visitor center and highway 15. I proceeded on to a campground but no one was there and was creepy so moved on back up into the wilderness from the back of the campground.

By now there was a moon and the night was clear so decided to do some night hiking to the continental divide. I had limited water containers so was taking a chance I would be able to find water.

I took a ridge line and arrived at a meadow where an owl hooted and an Elk in season went off with that loud creepy bay. I crazily descended a cliff just below the elk baying all the while.

I could hear water in a stream ahead down the valley and was satisfied I had found a decent spot. I found an overhang that had old fire black on the ceiling left over from prehistoric times. It had partially collapsed but gave me some protection as only access to me was from below and it was a sharp incline.

I had the most amazing experience with some humming birds there. I was sitting there watching these humming birds chase each other around and play all day when one of them came within about a foot from my face (at first I backed away thinking it would stab me with it’s beak) but it just stayed there hovering right in front of my face for the longest time. Then it did it several more times in the next few days.

So my plan was to spend a handful of days there resting and then make my way back to the road the way I came in. I was laying there pondering life and how crazy this world is and I hear a noise above me and a few pebbles roll down from above me.

I figure it’s a rodent and think nothing more about it. Then a few minutes later down the valley a little ways I hear the loudest longest deepest big cat sound I have ever heard.

My first thought was, “what the hell is that”?

I knew it wasn’t a mountain lion. I had just spent two days and all night listening to a mountain lion. I had heard my first mountain lion crossing over into Yosemite. This was not a mountain lion! What was it? The mountain lion didn’t raise the hair on the back of my neck but this did.

I had my .45 out quick and fire two shots with lightning speed into the air. Didn’t hear it anymore after that. Left the next morning! Early!

continued on next post…

1 Like

Continued from previous post.

I make it back to the spot I camped at by the road and camp close by. I’m awakened the next morning by snorts and rummaging through the brush by more wild boars. One giant one and one little one.

They are close to my tent and my hollering seems to have no effect on them and as I reach for my .45 the big one charges me. I shoot just above it’s head and it stops and stares. Then it comes again at me and I shoot above it’s head several times and it turns and runs.

They stink and that big one got close enough to give me fleas. Had to go through every fold in my clothing etc. pinching to kill em. Some had some bad stuff as would welp up big and red.

Finally made my way out (mostly waking the road) and took a bus from silver city.

Not long after I left a mountain lion killed a guy bathing in a stream behind his house in a little town on highway 15 close to the Gila wilderness.

I stayed a short while in a (paid) campground on my way out and told a retired Forest Service guy and a retired Game and Fish guy (who both were friends and retired from that area) my experience with the strange sounding cat.

They told me a story about a hunter hunting mountain lions with his dogs. A dog can tree a mountain lion. In New Mexico they do allow so many permits (not every year I think but not sure) for hunting mountain lions because of overpopulation.

Only so many available resources and if not enough then you get big cats coming down into cities and old cats killing hikers and people’s pets in cities etc. like in Arizona and California. Anyway, this hunter had a permit (think they do it by lottery) and was out hunting mountain lions when his dogs caught scent of something and took off.

The dogs ran ahead barking and then the hunter heard yelps and squeals and then silence. When he arrived on the scene his four hounds where all in pieces.

They called in the experts and turned out it was a jaguar. Twice the weight and twice as fast as a mountain lion.

At first they said the thinking was that they were coming up from Mexico but Game and Fish set up trail cameras and
discovered there is a whole pride living in SW corner of New Mexico. Gila is perfect as very inaccessible off trail and they can follow the water routes/rivers and eat the animals that drink from the rivers. Kinda unsettling thinking of hiking around a nearly 300 pound cat.

The Forest service guy said seven people had gone into the Gila that they never found even a trace of while he was there for twenty plus years. They searched and looked for many missing but with seven they never found anything.

Also, early on I found old holes that had been dug around and along the small shelf I camped on and saw pottery shards at edges of the dug holes. Obvious pot/artifact hunters. I found a nice arrowhead right next to my camp and put it back (what do I need it for). I was camped on an ancient Native American site (likely explains the lights).

And finally, I only had one lucid dream that stands out. I was walking and visiting with someone I know well (but don’t know them as far as I can remember yet still know we are very close like family yet I don’t know how I know that) and we were walking and talking (although I never saw his face and what we talked about was yanked from my memory).

What was fascinating to me was that I stopped and turned around and looked at the mountain and realized we had just come down a whole mountain in like two steps. We had to be hundreds of stories tall to do that. The last thing I remember was seeing my campsite way down there so far because I was so big.

Next time…ET’s?..More Ghost stories?

2 Likes

"Relax…Take it easy…

You see the world through your cynical eyes
You’re a troubled young man I can tell
You’ve got it all in the palm of your hand
But your hand’s wet with sweat and your head needs a rest

And you’re fooling yourself if you don’t believe it
You’re kidding yourself if you don’t believe it
Why must you be such an angry young man
When your future looks quite bright to me
How can there be such a sinister plan
That could hide such a lamb, such a caring young man

You’re fooling yourself if you don’t believe it
You’re kidding yourself if you don’t believe it
Get up, get back on your feet
You’re the one they can’t beat and you know it
Come on, let’s see what you’ve got
Just take your best shot and don’t blow it

You’re fooling yourself if you don’t believe it
You’re killing yourself if you don’t believe it
Get up, get back on your feet
You’re the one they can’t beat and you know it
Come on, let’s see what you’ve got
Just take your best shot and don’t blow it." – Styx

If any think this thread is a little, “out there”, check out this next story!

This preceded my other wilderness adventures and trips to Israel and Europe.

I was told by a passing mystery woman that I would need to go out into the desert to fast. She somehow knew much about me and my past (not possible for her to know all the things about me by natural/normal methods) so I gave her my ear and decided to heed her advice.

She gave me specifics about my path/route (like mile markers) that amazed me when I saw one and always was amazed and wondered how she could possibly know all these things from the future.

Her, “mile markers”, albeit amazing were not of great help beyond the, “forty day fast”, accept to alert me that I was on course (who’s course and why?). I often wondered if her influence was actually a positive one, “beyond the forty day fast,” as what would I have done different without her, “precognitive mile markers”. Her markers spanned years!

One of the markers was especially important and always comes back to mind when I think of her. This one marker she gave me may have saved my life (because I was out of water and had to travel at night because of the heat of the day was too hot (couldn’t carry enough water). It was a well pump house for an orchard and was painted white with a light on it. Some days earlier I pondered upon a California map and decide upon the edge of Joshua Tree National Park near an open aqueduct from where I could retrieve water.

Here are some pics of Joshua Tree National park.

The mystery woman also instructed me to get some wire and a plastic pitcher that I could tie with the wire to lower into the aqueduct because she said there was a fence to keep animals out and the current was too strong to climb the fence and jump in. This info was crucial to my success!

After I had been dropped off by a taxi (about a $100.00) traveling from Indio, California to an overpass some distance south and was dropped off where the green part is close to the road (map below) at left side. At the edge of the green is the California River Project aqueduct. Some places the aqueduct goes into tunnels and other places it is above ground.

The place I would spend forty days and forty nights fasting was still many miles away. This would be a two stage hike to reach my destination because I wouldn’t be able to carry enough water and would have to travel at night because of the one hundred plus degree days.

Yes, that’s right! I fasted for forty days and forty nights. Believe me even I thought, “that’s crazy”! I do believe now that it was essential and will discuss this more later. A doctor asked me when I got back to town, “are you crazy?”

I asked him if he believed in God. He said, “no!”

I said, “you are gonna think me crazy then but I did it so the greater part of God could reside in me.” The fasting was a cleansing of my temple/body.

The white pump house with light stood out in the dark and gave me the direction I needed to go. I had to make it to an open part of the aqueduct and soon (out of water)!

I spent the day trying to stay as cool as possible and tried unsuccessfully to sleep some. At sunset I start the next leg of my journey however the aqueduct disappears down into a tunnel so won’t be able to get water until I arrive at my final destination.

It got overcast and lost my moon and was stumbling around in the dark next to cliffs (almost fell) so decided I better wait for light because it was too dangerous in blackout conditions. I looked for a flat area to lay down and my body leaps back in the dark at the sound of a rattlesnake before it even registers in my mind what it is.

Finally I find a place without falling off a cliff and lay down on the hard rock and find a right size rock to use as a pillow. Actually slept good.

So up and down over washouts and getting hot. I dry heave with nothing in my stomach. I drink some water so I have something to throw up. I can’t go any further! I lay down against a dirt cliff in a wash trying to get some shade and fall asleep. I wake up and it is dark with no moon again.

I sit and wait for it to get light so I can proceed. I have maybe two small sips of water left and have no idea how far I am from my spot and water. My head hurts and I’m sick to my stomach and very thirsty and haven’t slept much in last week.

I start out wondering if I will make it at all due to my lack of water. I round a corner and see the road and see the above ground aqueduct and feel stupid as was so close the day before. I had given up maybe a half mile away the day before.

The road crosses the aqueduct on a bridge. I see because of the tall fence the bridge is my best access to the water. I get out my plastic pitcher and wire and tie it on the handle and lower it and it catches the water and almost gets pulled from my hands due to the strong current. I wrap the wire quickly around my wrist.

Suddenly I hear a noise and look and a water project truck is coming up the road. OMG I’m not supposed to be even close to these aqueducts!

I run down the other side and lay down on the ground and he keeps going. Must not have seen me. Who on foot would be out there in the middle of nowhere. The aqueduct I used for forty days looked similar to these pics below except it had a tall fence on either side (and on bridge but not as tall on bridge).

Here are some maps showing my proximity to the aqueduct and Joshua Tree National Park.

The area is the most inhospitable and desolate place I have ever experienced. The place where I spent the forty days had nothing growing. Even the cactus were dead. Any remnants of living plants where like dry floral arrangements. When I finally reached the cliff area I found a place out of view on some soft sand and got my bag out and lay down to sleep before the heat of the day came on (it was still early).

I see something moving and look up and it looks like a large wolf coming straight at me fast. I freak out and grab my staff ready to swing and it doesn’t even look at me. It passes right by me (like 2 feet away) and it was like I was invisible to the wolf.

The weird part was that it wasn’t a Mexican brown wolf (they are small). This was a huge wolf. Was it even real? Was it an entity? Was it delirious with thirst (most likely). Still what is a northern wolf doing so far south?

The area where I eventually spent all my time was a crack between some boulders that I could lower myself into giving me some protection from the sun (and eventual rain?). It stayed cool down in the rocks usually until mid-late afternoon. It was like a sauna though until about ten or eleven at night.

The place I camped looked incredibly like this photo. Note the opening/hole approx. midway up on right side. Be wild if it was same opening. When I was there no green at all though anywhere!

My view looking away from Joshua Tree at the surrounding mountains shows the desolation of the area. Note the lack of any growth. First pic are the Chocolate Mountains and second pic are close up of the Chuckwalla Mountains.

The first week or so is the worst when fasting. By three weeks I’m not even hungry anymore and finally quit thinking about food completely by forth week. I had a significant, “lucid dream” nearing the end of forty days fasting (likely the main reason for my fasting).

An Oriental warrior demon (I could tell it was Oriental by the ancient Oriental military armor (that wasn’t metal…leather?) and he was walking away from me and looked back at me and he had like dark green burlap or canvas in place of a face under his helmet (I can still see the helmet and should research for an area/time period).

I instantly got the chills and knew my face had been there where the burlap was! I was elated it was leaving!

Also, approaching forty days would be sketchy as only had one water container left because pack-rats were waking me up at night chewing through my water containers to get to the water. It’s some miles to get to the road and will need water (and a container). To miss the forty day mark so close to the finish because of no water container would be bad.

Was tempted to stay up all night but instead put my last bottle right by my head so would hear the rats. By this time getting down to the last few days and had bought a can of, “Spam”, to bring in with me (I knew I would have to eat something because I was so weak. I am not very fond of, “Spam”, and brought it for that reason so I wouldn’t be tempted to eat it.

I was so weak that it was a major ordeal to get up and out of my boulder hole and make it down to the aqueduct for water. When I first arrived it would take me maybe five or ten minutes to collect water (both ways). Now near the end of forty days it took an hour or so and I was barely able to hang onto the wire. I had to let the wire dig into my wrist because I couldn’t trust my grip anymore.

The last night I waited until late at night so I knew it was day 50 and opened up the can of Spam. I built a small fire and cooked it in the can some. Tasted pretty good at first but didn’t get many bites down before my stomach was upset. I set the can of, “Spam”, to the side thinking I would eat some more later.

Later my stomach felt better so reached for the can and saw it was packed full of ants already. Oh well, didn’t really want to eat anymore anyway I guess.

I kept track of my days by making notches on my staff. Here are some pics of my staff. I added the decorative beads etc.stuff later. Note the notches on upper part.

The next morning I am moving very slow motion (had been for awhile). I’m so weak that I’m afraid to sit down and rest on the hike out because I think I won’t be able to get back up. My staff becomes invaluable at this point as I can lean on it and rest. I can only do about 10-15 steps before I have to rest. It takes me hours to get to the road.

I finally make it to the road and get a ride back into town. I had put my extra gear in a storage facility and when I went to retrieve it I barely recognized my stuff because I had changed so much in forty days. The old me had put that stuff there and I didn’t recognize the old me or his stuff. Very strange!

2 Likes

"love I get so lost, sometimes
days pass and this emptiness fills my heart
when I want to run away
I drive off in my car
but whichever way I go
I come back to the place you are

all my instincts, they return
and the grand facade, so soon will burn
without a noise, without my pride
I reach out from the inside

in your eyes
the light the heat
in your eyes
I am complete
in your eyes
I see the doorway to a thousand churches
in your eyes
the resolution of all the fruitless searches
in your eyes
I see the light and the heat
in your eyes
oh, I want to be that complete
I want to touch the light
the heat I see in your eyes

love, I don’t like to see so much pain
so much wasted and this moment keeps slipping away
I get so tired of working so hard for our survival
I look to the time with you to keep me awake and alive

and all my instincts, they return
and the grand facade, so soon will burn
without a noise, without my pride
I reach out from the inside

in your eyes
the light the heat
in your eyes
I am complete
in your eyes
I see the doorway to a thousand churches
in your eyes
the resolution of all the fruitless searches
in your eyes
I see the light and the heat
in your eyes
oh, I want to be that complete
I want to touch the light,
the heat I see in your eyes
in your eyes in your eyes
in your eyes in your eyes
in your eyes in your eyes" – Peter Gabriel

The hallucinogenic mushrooms were really hitting the spot as we rolled into Chaco Canyon just before midnight under a full moon at the summer solstice. I knew it wasn’t allowed but had to see the ruins at night by moonlight so my friend, “Mike”, from Los Alamos pulled over in front of the ruins.

We got out and headed up the trail to the ruins. The full moon gave ample light to see all the ruins clearly. I knew we weren’t supposed to be up there at night but at midnight no one around and we weren’t hurting anything. I view a large deep Kiva and am excited somehow to climb down into it. I am careful so as not to disturb or harm the Kiva.

The Kiva I was in likely was this one in pic below.

Here are some overview pics of Chaco Canyon main ruins.

My friend joins me in the Kiva. I wish he hadn’t as I want to try something. He is scared and won’t shut up. A definite energy there in the Kiva. I ask him to be quiet so I can try something. I shut off my internal dialogue and begin to focus on the energy. I begin to hear a high pitched sound that vibrates somewhat. I focus in on it and it gets louder.

Mike asks, “what’s that?” Then the noise stops.

I said, “you could hear that?”

He said, “yes, what is it?”

I said, “I don’t know but please be quiet so I can tune in and find out.”

I tune in and the noise returns with an even deeper stronger vibration. Mike freaks out and starts screaming, “what is it…what is it?”
The noise stops.

I yell at him to get the hell out of the Kiva if he can’t shut up.

He said, “that’s fine I’m going back to the car”. He was really scared.

I focus again on the high pitched noise. The vibration adjusts speed and deepens. I feel like I’m floating. I’m dizzy! I’m gonna fall over in my sitting cross-legs position. I feel myself falling/leaning forward like in slow motion. My forehead is about to touch the floor of the Kiva.

The instant my head touched the floor of the Kiva I heard yelling. I look up in the early morning light at a park ranger yelling at me to get the hell out of the Kiva. And what was I doing down there?

I said, “I was meditating” as I climb out.

“I’m terribly sorry and have a degree in Anthropology and would never harm anything”, I told him.

He said, “well you are gonna have to leave because the site doesn’t open until nine”. The sun was just coming up at that time and he had seen the car parked at the ruins and my friend sleeping.

I asked the ranger about the two pits found with hundreds of remains (one pit burned remains and one not). Overall between the two pits were over 1200 remains that all died at approximately the same time.

There was a long awkward silence so I begin to ask again and he cut me off and said, “I heard you the first time”.

“I don’t know what you are talking about”, he said.

I asked if he had ever heard of a Professor Sabloff (a renowned published anthropologist specializing on Meso-America).

He said he had. I told him Sabloff had taught a class at UNM I took and he discussed the pits so I know they are there.

Another long silence. I follow him past my friend’s car to his truck. He turns and asks if I need something in a rude tone. I laugh out loud and say, “you ain’t gonna acknowledge those pits are you?”

He glared at me as he got in his truck…lol.

I walk back to my friend’s car and get in. He said, “what was that all about?”

I said, “there were two pits excavated here and about evenly split were over 1200 remains (with one pit being burned remains) and this ranger acted like it was top secret information and wouldn’t even acknowledge their existence”.

Then my friend asked me where I got the wood to build a fire.

I said, “what are talking about I didn’t build any fire?”

He said, “how did you make that bright light then”?

I said, “what light?”

He said, “I woke up in the middle of the night and saw a bright light up there at the ruins and it was reflecting off the cliff like a campfire”.

I assured him I built no fire (have to bring wood in for campfires…no wood in the area). I was intrigued!

I knew I had, “missing time” because the whole night (we got to the ruins at midnight) went by in just the time for me too fall over in a sitting position slowly until I bent over and touched my forehead to the floor of the Kiva. It didn’t take six or seven hours to do that so something more definitely happened down there in the Kiva.

Also, out of view of the general public is a giant metal door with a heavy chain on it. I had also asked the ranger about the door with no response. The door is the entrance to an undergrouned tunnel and cave system. Behind the door many years before they lost several people that were searching the underground cave/tunnel system.

They sent in two robots and lost both of them (broke down…one first and then they sent in another and it broke down…(reportedly one of the robots took a photo of a brightly glowing Indian Maiden just before the robot died) and they won’t send anymore people into the cave system (not even to retrieve the robots). None of this has ever been made public to my knowledge.

Also, very likely that more than just two people died in investigating the Chaco tunnel system.

There are perfectly symmetrical ancient tunnels in Mexico they keep equally secret for some reason. Tunnels that are so perfect it would be nearly impossible with out technology today to reproduce.

Here below is a pic of a T-shaped door some of which were also found at the Gila Pueblo site (earlier posted story) which is strange as that area is not Anasazi but Mogollon. Also a normal doorway.

When I first saw these petroglphys I was amazed as they are very high up and no place to stand so how did they make these on basically a ceiling (levitation?).

Here are some pictographs found at Chaco Canyon.

Chaco Canyon is a fascinating place and no less of an astronomical calendar then Stonehenge. Many alignments with solstice and equinox within some Kivas.

Here is a large Kiva separate from the main complex.

3 Likes

"The mouths of envious
Always find another door
While at the gates of paradise
They beat us down some more

Our mission’s set in stone
'Cause the writing’s on the wall
I’ll scream it from the mountain tops
Pride comes before a fall

So many thoughts to share
All this energy to give
Unlike those who hide the truth
I tell it like [Incomprehensible]

If the truth will set you free
I feel sorry for your soul
Can’t you hear the ringing
'Cause for you the bell tolls?

I’m just a freedom fighter, no remorse
Raging on in holy war
Soon there’ll come a day
When you’re face to face with me

Face to face with me
Face to face with me
Face to face with me

Can’t you hear us coming?
People marching all around
Can’t you see me coming?
Close your eyes, it’s over now

Can’t you hear us coming?
The fight has only just begun
Can’t you see we’re coming?

Can’t you hear me coming?

I’m just a freedom fighter, no remorse
Raging on in holy war
Soon there’ll come a day
When you’re face to face with me

Freedom fighter, no remorse
Raging on in holy war
Soon there’ll come a day
When you’re face to face to
Face to face to face to face with me" – Creed

Just wanted to mention that it would be nice to hear from someone that is not a site member but has been looking in here. You know who you are and you have complete anonymity! This may be your last chance! I would like to hear from you! This thread is nearing it’s finish!

Everything posted by me in this thread actually happened and is 100% true! I would like for you to consider putting yourself in my shoes (going back to an early age).

If these things reported in this thread had happened to you then what would you think of yourself?

If I didn’t recognize myself as being, “nothing”, through self-realization of my own shortcomings then I could easily think myself great due to the abundance of metaphysical happenings.

Instead in life those things I do not want to do…I do! And those things I want to do…I do not do! So I suck! Daily battle!

Here is an interesting story I feel compelled to tell before, “future happenings”!

Many years ago I was walking one evening with my then brother-in-law, “Charlie”. We were discussing spirituality and had walked down to Louisiana Blvd (across from the fairgrounds) in Albuquerque, NM. We had jackets stuffed with beers as was early winter.

We sat down on the steps of what must have been an old large church on the corner of Louisiana and Central (on fairgrounds side of Central). It was mostly dark and so we had a bowl with our beer sitting there.

Suddenly behind us the large double wooden doors open and a crowd of people pour out onto the stoop (grabbing lighters and cigs).

Some see us and say, “hi.”

I see several have guitars and ask, “what is this a party or something?”

One answers, “kinda but you are welcome to join us if you want”.

It was cold outside and a ways back to the house so thought a warm-up couldn’t hurt. Little did I know!

We get in and the double doors are immediately shut with a chain wrapped around the two emergency exit bars (usually seen in schools) behind us. I look ahead and see a crowd of hundreds packed in and looking up at a modified stage (they have modified the old church).

I ask a guy standing next to me (we are shoulder to shoulder packed in) what this is and if a band is about to come out.

He said, “just wait and see.”

Then a group (maybe 20?) wearing all black gowns/robes with large hoods came out on the elevated stage.

I ask the guy next to me, “what is this?”

He answers in stern tone, “be quiet and just wait.”

Then a group of maybe three come out wearing all red robes that match the black ones except in color.

I know wtf this is and look around for Charlie and can’t see him anywhere in the now darkened crowd.

I begin to recite the old words I know well, “in my mind”, but not out loud (only in my head silently).

Instantly the one’s in red robes scurry around like they are looking for something.

I hear one with the red robe (a female voice) say, “it’s gone”.

I hadn’t noticed until the woman in the red robe pointed down at me that a circle in the crowd had formed around me about the space of four feet. This in itself was amazing because there was no room (shoulder to shoulder).

The woman in the red robes shrieks down at me while pointing at me, “it’s him…it’s him!”

“Get him out of here”, she shrieks!

The crowd folds like the parting of the red sea leaving a wide opening for me to exit to the door while a man hurriedly unchains the doors.

They were afraid of me! Wow! A line of crowd on each side leading to the door and I spot Charlie along one wall of the crowd.

I holler, “Charlie…Charlie”, at the top of my lungs but he is in a trance and it’s like he can’t hear me.

They say, “he can stay but you have to go”.

I say, “I’m not going anywhere without my brother-in-law.”

I advance towards him and a few try and intercept me but someone calls em off. I approach Charlie hollering and he still doesn’t hear me and I can see he is in a stupor.

I shake him vigorously by the arm yelling his name and finally he kinda wakes up. He doesn’t even know what’s going on.

I accuse them of drugging him but he wakes up and I drag him out of there fast. He never remembers even going inside!

I shout back at them that they will all have to deal with me someday and it will be, “face to face”, with me!

2 Likes

"If God had a name, what would it be?
And would you call it to His face?
If you were faced with Him in all His glory
What would you ask if you had just one question?

And yeah, yeah God is great
Yeah, yeah, God is good
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

What if God was one of us
Just a slob like one of us
Just a stranger on the bus
Trying to make His way home?

If God had a face, what would it look like?
And would you want to see?
If seeing meant that you would have to believe
In things like heaven and in Jesus and the saints and all the prophets?

Yeah, yeah, God is good

He’s trying to make His way home
Back up to Heaven all alone
Nobody calling on the phone
Except for the pope maybe in Rome

Yeah, yeah, God is good

Just trying to make His way home
Like a holy rolling stone
Back up to Heaven all alone
Just trying to make His way home
Nobody calling on the phone
Except for the pope maybe in Rome" – Joan Osborne

For some reason (not sure why) I’m not quite ready to finish this thread just yet (with my view of future happenings to come). I have many more stories involving metaphysical happenings. The story of my fasting in the desert is one story few have heard due to the craziness factor and wouldn’t have mentioned it here but my mentioning of my staff (and notches) just seem to have taken course along with mention of the, “mystery woman”, who really did help me on that fasting excursion.

Some ET stories are so personal I have never told anyone (and not sure I can here). Some ET stuff will be presented during the, “view of the future”, discussion.

Throughout my life many have experienced and witnessed metaphysical incidents while in my presence. Many thought I actually caused the, “metaphysical happenings.” In actuality I was just as surprised (and freaked out) as them. I likely handled it better due to my extensive experience starting at an early age but still no less surprised or freaked out when a metaphysical experience happened.

Earlier I mentioned I was the, “king of close calls,” so here are a few of the more interesting stories I was reminded of by that show, “Locked Up Abroad.”

One day in Kenya, Mombasa I decided to buy some hash!

The place to buy hash was in the outdoor market place (similar to pic below).

At the time I was there the penalty for marijuana possession was extreme. More than two joints was the death penalty and under two joints was life in prison (same for Singapore…next story).

So ya gotta be a stoner supreme to risk your life for some weed (or a little crazy or in my case both). I had heard of African black hash but had never tried it. I had enjoyed Lebanese blond, Morocco, Afghanistan, and others (back in the day of hash filled bowls everywhere) but hadn’t tried African.

I asked a somewhat, “hip,” looking dude if he knew where I could get some hash. He did and asked how much I wanted. I asked him how much was an ounce. I don’t know if he understood as he just smiled nodding while backing away from me into the crowd.

He returns shortly and hands me an ounce of hash wrapped in paper and demands payment rather abruptly. I frown at his tone of voice but quickly reach for my wallet as the price is minimal (so low can’t even remember) and pay him.

Almost immediately upon payment I feel a hand on my shoulder and spin around to see a local policeman speaking to me in a language I do not understand. I see three cops standing there looking at me sternly!

A set up! I’ve been set up!

The cop with his hand on my shoulder begins to pull me by my shirt in a direction away from the market when suddenly a very tall (and beautiful) native woman in a beautiful all in red native dress barks something at the cop holding me.

The cop let’s me go as the woman stares into my eyes. She was taller than me and leaned over to look and stare into my eyes. She had a stern look on her face and I smiled at her with no effect.

She stared for such a long time into my eyes that I finally asked, “What?”

She never smiled and turned to the cop and said something I didn’t understand while waving her hand in the air with finality at the cops.

She and the cops turned away from each other and vanished into the crowded market leaving me standing there. Wow, what just happened?

Near as I could tell the woman just saved my life but why and how? They even let me keep the hash! Somehow this native woman had more authority than the local authorities.

Once when I was in Singapore I was needing some marijuana bad. Like real bad! I knew the, “Golden Triangle,” was just above Singapore and my mouth was watering for some Thai stick.

Problem was that I was with a bunch of straight people and couldn’t just break away. I was gonna be there for four days so had to think of something.

I decided that I would sneak out of the expensive hotel suite (I shared with several others) in the middle of the night and try and find something. I stayed up late and when everyone was asleep I slipped out into the night.

I headed down to a small park (only lit place in area) and stood under a street light. It wasn’t long and I was approached by a man asking me, “what do I want?”

Seems some things are universal (parks and drugs)! The first thing out of this guy’s mouth is, “what do I want?”

I say, “Thai sticks.”

He said, “how many?”

I say, “how much?”

He says, “five dollars a piece.”

I say, “I’ll take four please.”

He returns with four Thai sticks that are just a little bigger than a pencil in diameter and about 4 1/2" long.

I return to the room and find one of my roommates had awoken. He could sell me out!

I ask if he had ever been high before and he said, “no.”

I said if he ever wondered what it would be like this would be the time because this stuff was so good it won’t take much. I said I am gonna smoke some and you are not gonna stop me. You can beat me up (dude a lot bigger) but I’m still gonna smoke this here in the hotel room so you might as well try it with me.

I couldn’t believe he agreed! I made a pipe with a toilet paper cardboard and foil from a pack of cigs and soon he was giggling like a little schoolgirl and I was laughing like a madman!

The Thai sticks were the, “bar set,” as no pot I ever smoked was as powerful as those Thai sticks except some I grew once equaled it maybe.

Once when driving down the Tierra del reforma in Mexico city not far from this intersection pictured below.

A policia federal motions me with waving hands down a side street. He walks backwards up a driveway motioning me to follow. I was stoned and half drunk at the time so didn’t really pay much attention until we pulled into an enclosed area surrounded by walls with barb wire at the top.

I noticed rows or cars parked and they all had American license plates on them (something a bit rare that far south into Mexico).

Suddenly a person comes out and has to leave and I’m parked in the way so have to back out onto the road. My friend Greg says we are about to get busted. We have a bunch of guns and about a half pound of killer sativa.

I reach for a .38 semi tucked between the seats and tell Greg, “I’m gonna waste this guy!”

I have bad claustrophobia so would never make it in prison.

Greg looks at me and says, “have you lost your mind…pay the guy off!”

It scared me that I had it in me to shoot this guy!

I ask how many pesos and the cop writes down a number. We don’t have it all but give him all our Mexican money (he couldn’t take American money…guess they search em or something when their shift done).

So just after I pay this guy and start down the street he starts whistling with his whistle running down the street after me. I see two other cops running beside him in my rear view mirror.

There is a car in front of me at the intersection that won’t go because of the whistling running policemen commotion behind me. I ram the car from behind with little effect.

I back up and with cops right on top of me I squeeze between the car in front of me and with two tires on the curb almost snag a street light but squeeze by while denting/scratching the length of the car that was in front of me.

I turn the corner and we make our escape!

I felt bad but wasn’t going to jail/prison in Mexico.

3 Likes

Extra-terrestrial Section

"There’s a lady who’s sure all that glitters is gold
And she’s buying a stairway to heaven
When she gets there she knows, if the stores are all closed
With a word she can get what she came for
Ooh, ooh, and she’s buying a stairway to heaven

There’s a sign on the wall, but she wants to be sure
'Cause you know sometimes words have two meanings
In a tree by the brook, there’s a songbird who sings
Sometimes all of our thoughts are misgiven

Ooh, it makes me wonder
Ooh, it makes me wonder

There’s a feeling I get when I look to the west
And my spirit is crying for leaving
In my thoughts I have seen rings of smoke through the trees
And the voices of those who stand looking

Ooh, it makes me wonder
Ooh, it really makes me wonder

And it’s whispered that soon, if we all call the tune
Then the piper will lead us to reason
And a new day will dawn for those who stand long
And the forests will echo with laughter

If there’s a bustle in your hedgerow, don’t be alarmed now
It’s just a spring clean for the May queen
Yes, there are two paths you can go by, but in the long run
There’s still time to change the road you’re on
And it makes me wonder

Your head is humming and it won’t go, in case you don’t know
The piper’s calling you to join him
Dear lady, can you hear the wind blow, and did you know
Your stairway lies on the whispering wind?

Ooh, it makes me wonder
Ooh, it really makes me wonder

And it’s whispered that soon, if we all call the tune
Then the piper will lead us to reason
And a new day will dawn for those who stand long
And the forests will echo with laughter

If there’s a bustle in your hedgerow, don’t be alarmed now
It’s just a spring clean for the May queen
Yes, there are two paths you can go by, but in the long run
There’s still time to change the road you’re on
And it makes me wonder

Your head is humming and it won’t go, in case you don’t know
The piper’s calling you to join him
Dear lady, can you hear the wind blow, and did you know
Your stairway lies on the whispering wind?

And as we wind on down the road
Our shadows taller than our soul
There walks a lady we all know
Who shines white light and wants to show
How everything still turns to gold
And if you listen very hard
The tune will come to you at last
When all are one and one is all
To be a rock and not to roll

And she’s buying a stairway to heaven" – Led Zeppelin

His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood; And out of his mouth goes a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations; and he shall rule them with a rod of iron; and he treads the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of God.

This is a view (taken from the, “Book of Revelation”) of the guy the Extra-terrestrials work for.

Beside an Ark (called the, “New Jerusalem”) my buddies (ET’s) are the ultimate clean-up crew. I wish it wasn’t so.

Who would want the job of this guy the ET’s work for…not me!

How easy is it to destroy that which one love’s and is a part of?

It’s not just that evil has had it’s way with this planet for so long but all the diseases and maladies that have gotten into genetics over time. I think for me the worst are the diseases and maladies that inflict children. I cry nearly every time a, “Shriners,” commercial comes on.

I love you all so very much and want everyone to make it to the Ark!

It’s funny that the vast majority who make it to the lifeboats (smaller crafts then take you to the Ark from all over the world at the same time) aren’t even Christians (it’s not about what religion you are it’s ultimately about love identified by the intensity and hue of your, “rod of light,” mentioned earlier)!

Like at the end of the Led Zeppelin song, “we are all one and one is all.” We choose to separate ourselves from one another. The world teaches you the opposite of this! Instead connect with your love inside…don’t do like the world teaches and, “bury it”!

Those with the correct love level (identified by the, “rod of light,” each of us have) will be ignited and will know and will not be afraid. All others will be afraid and run and hide themselves.

People from all tribes and all nations shall be changed in a, “twinkle”, of the eye (a light in the night sky makes for a twinkle in the eye)!

Then the bad stuff starts. Valley’s raised and mountains lowered, much fire, and darkness.

First the numbers: Over two thirds of the population of this planet will be destroyed. Of the one third left most make it to the Ark. The small remnant left will have hell on Earth for awhile.

The remnant left here will be dealing with zombie Apocalypse. You don’t want to be here!

Solar system rearrangement is an actual science for my buddies. They can move stuff around easily (especially asteroids…like shooting pool…note my avatar).

So an asteroid is coming! Also, some major volcanic activity and a likely nuclear conflict. All which will fill the atmosphere with dust darkening the sun. This darkening of the sun is what will create a zombie Apocalypse because all the plants will die from lack of sunlight which will cause all the animals to die leaving nothing to eat except other people.

Should be some growth around the equator so make your way there if you left behind. Hoards will form (and survive because most of them are gun people and already have the firepower).

Other’s will survive by stealth (and increased awareness and techniques even mentioned here in this thread).

The timeline for all this is at the earliest would be about ten years. And the latest would be about thirty-five years. My best guess would be approximately 20 years (no one knows the day nor the hour…not even God because it is also determined by, “happenings,” beyond anyone’s control due to Lucifer’s actions).

Don’t wait to get your act together. Pulling out that love you have buried and hidden away isn’t easy and will take some time (especially in the world we live in here today).

The numbers can change (we could get more than a third…we want everyone) but the conditioning of the world is strong like the tide of the ocean. Have to be that pier post standing solid against the onslaught tide of societal conditioning.

Next time…why are their fewer Christians that make it? and much more happens after the Ark!

1 Like

hey man I love reading this thread. It’s really awesome that you’re able to discover and interpret your spirituality like this, but that’s definitely a bit of a downer to put it mildly. I don’t think that anyone should resign themselves to an apocalypse scenario when we all have hope and the ability to make changes in our lives every day. have a good one man, I’m lighting up a bowl for ya!

1 Like

I feel ya zephyr, it truly is terrible and horrible (only the bodies are destroyed not the souls).

When I was age 16 I told my art instructor (and spiritual mentor) what I thought was to come in the future. He was a very old and learned doctor and he started crying. I asked him why he was crying.

He asked me, “do you realize what you have just told me”?

I said, “ya what I see coming in the future!”

He said you have just told me, “The Book of Revelation!”

I had never even read the Bible. I asked him how was this possible.

While wiping his eyes he said he didn’t know how.

The, “Book of Revelation,” exists for a purpose. I’m sorry if it is apocalyptic zephyr.

I actually have much more to say about all this and how misdirected and misinformed most Christians are (not their fault)!

The, “sign’s of the time’s,” and the writing is on the wall for all too see.

There is no mid-trib, late-trib second chance. The whole futurist ideology started as a cult by a guy by the name of Darby in the mid 1800’s (google it). All the seminaries since the turn of the century have taught this BS ideology. This makes people erroneously think they can always change just before or during the tribulation.

Thing is that there is no mention of a tribulation in the Bible (especially 7 years…Paul says all will go through trials and tribulations). The last week of Daniel also is in conflict with, “the great and terrible day of the Lord,” mentioned in Thessalonians.

I had to drop out of Calvary Chapel Bible College over this one (paradise in Murrieta hot springs, California…had it made). I wrote a paper trying to reconcile seven years with a day. A day doesn’t equal seven years. There exists continuity within the Bible.

Also, the whole thing with dispensationalism (that the gift’s of the Spirit were only for the time of Pentecost) is BS because I have experienced all of the gifts of the Spirit many times (some before I even knew what it was I was even doing (like speaking in tongues as a child)).

We all have different talents and areas we can excel in. The area I have excelled in is other worldly. We do and speak what we know!

I am 100% sure of my prognostications (or I wouldn’t even think of putting it out there). If one person reads through all this and get’s, “scared straight” to love and get their act together then it’s worth it.

This will catch many by surprise and if I can enlighten some in advance then this is a good thing.

I am so thankful to this site for letting me get this stuff out there (I really didn’t want to write a book). Maybe after I’m done here I can put this to rest and get on with my life. In some things in life we think we have a choice when we really don’t.

For example I was selling antiques at the Santa Fe flea market (back when it was Trader Jacks) one day and a woman walked by and I couldn’t stop looking at her.

I knew I had to tell her something but I was afraid she would think me crazy. I hollered at my girlfriend (now my wife) to please watch my stand for a moment.

I had to run to catch up and I got in front of her and stopped her and said, “you will probably think I’m crazy but you need to go to the doctor. You have something going on in your head.”

Immediately, I see tears well up and fall from her eyes down her cheeks. I can’t believe what I’m seeing!

I ask her, “you know what I’m talking about don’t you?”

She can’t speak she is so choked up and nods, yes.

Many times this kind of thing has happened to me (in the Christian faith this is called, “word of knowledge”, in other faiths/discipline something different).

So I have learned over time throughout my life that when I am compelled to do something (like this thread) then I had better listen and do it. Maybe all this thread is for a handful of people. I think more are reading it offline then on-site. I know this kind of stuff is not of great interest to many (lack of likes…lol).

I just know all this stuff is for someone! Many have like a, “truth receptor,” where there becomes like a, “point of agreement,” inside one’s self where when one hears something that is true…somehow they just know it because of that, “point of agreement,” inside.

Listening inside to what I am supposed to do and where I am supposed to go has saved my life many times. When I am compelled then there is reason.

I really think the whole reason I joined this site is for this thread. So I gotta keep listening!

1 Like

"Here come old flat top
He come grooving up slowly
He got joo joo eyeball
He one holy roller
He got hair down to his knee
Got to be a joker he just do what you please.

He wear no shoe shine
He got toe jam football
He got monkey finger
He shoot Coca-Cola
He say I know you, you know me
One thing I can tell you is you got to be free
Come together right now over me

He bag production
He got walrus gumboot
He got Ono sideboard
He one spinal cracker
He got feet down below his knee
Hold you in his armchair you can feel his disease

Right!
Come
Come…
Come…
Come…

He roller coaster
He got early warning
He got Muddy Water
He one Mojo filter
He say. “One and one and one is three”
Got to be good looking 'cause he so hard to see

Oh!
Come together
Yeah
Come together
Yeah
Come together
Yeah
Come together
Yeah
Come together
Yeah
Come together
Yeah
Come together
Yeah
Ahh
Come together
Yeah
Come together… " —The Beatles

Well, thank God coming to the end of this thread! I know I have some left I want to get out (not sure how much but the end is in sight (no pun intended).

If I can stay away from stories I’ll finish up quick (if I copy and paste this thread to another site I’ll leave the wilderness excursions out…was fun for me to relive but took considerable time and for what?).

I’m gonna piss some people off and I’m sorry in advance for that all I can say is if you think you are a more extensive Bible scholar then me then research this stuff yourself instead of getting mad at me for speaking the truth.

I do have an axe to grind with Christianity. I could go through each denomination (Protestantism and Catholicism and including Pentecostal and non-denominational) and tell you what I have against you (I will touch on a few)!

The good part of this is it ain’t the fault of the parishioners (also isn’t the fault of the pastors, Priests, ministers, etc.).

Who’s fault is it?

Wow, another story already…lol.

A Pentecostal church once, “turned me over to Satan!”

In Christianity, “turning one over to Satan,” removes the protection of the Church (lower the hedge) against Satan prompting the recipient to either overcome and succeed or fail miserably.

What they didn’t understand was that I have been under maximum oppression since I arrived on the planet. Serial killers had a better childhood than myself. It’s also why I’m, “the king of close calls!”

So then their, “turning me over to Satan,” even backfired because Pentecostal churches are already working for Satan and so their version isn’t even an actual, “turning one over to Satan.” but an attack by Satan from them even utilizing trance like chants with visual aids to project stuff. Crazy but true man! Chanting to project visual stuff.

I know sounds crazy and is! But the people involved higher up in Pentecostal churches know exactly what I’m talking about. And that’s about as far from Christian one can get…that’s sorcery! They do the tongues for a sign.

Says, “woe to that evil generation that seek after a sign.”

They also didn’t realize (like Solomon) I have the ability to control and move demons around (discovered at a young age). So I sent a bunch their way and how strange…the attacks stopped.

I have been supernaturally attacked not just by Pentecostal church but also a Native American Shaman once, and even Hasidic Jews in Zefat and Jerusalem. There is so much people are unaware of.

Anyway, just as Satan has had me under maximum oppression since I got here also the Christian church has experienced the same.

So the fault of the shape Christianity is in today is Satan!

The Christian church is the prime target of Satan. Love is the primary enemy of evil!

So Lucifer ran the whole freakin show once and is more powerful than all the angels (including Micheal).

Houston we got a problem!

Guess what! Michael (the only one close enough in power to defeat Satan) has to come here as a human in order to partake of Jesus’s defeat of Satan here on this level. It’s the only way Satan can be defeated at this time (and then is only locked away for a time before His final destruction approximately 1000 years from approximately 20 years from now).

Micheal I believe was also Adam and Elijah and Noah and others in human form over time.

Adam was the first genetically mutated human seeded by the ET’s. We are all children of the Grey aliens! Much seeding has been done over time so in a sense there are numerous Adams. Micheal was the first.

The most recent seeding on this planet are the Orientals (thus more closely resemble Greys and slightly different mix). No group, or person, or ethnicity is above or better than another.

The oldest seeding on this planet is Adam and from Adam came the Arabs and the Jews.

Was just reminded that Elijah needed a flaming fiery chariot to leave the planet. When Paul spoke of the, “rapture,” he said, “we would meet the Lord in the air.”

Funny all those, “Left Behind,” series books and movies would show planes and cars, etc. crashing with pilots, etc. disappearing (those books and movies based upon Futurist ideology).

Gee, Elijah needed a UFO but those that believe in BS Futurist ideology are just gonna float up into the atmosphere (where there is no oxygen). Come on man…doesn’t even make any sense! Elijah needed a UFO but the Christians that believe in the futurist ideology don’t?

It states in the Bible, “Satan will appear as an angel of light and his ministers will appear as ministers of light”.

Satan’s approach has been to undermine Christianity by posing as a Christian spewing out false doctrine and lies like vomit and starting fake Christian churches that even use actual supernatural powers to produce, “happenings,” in an attempt to convince potential adherents to join.

Satan wants people to think they have more time then they actually do! If you don’t believe Satan exists then he already has you right where he wants you!

Satan started at the very beginning with the early church (even before Catholicism).

Catholicism, I can’t hardly know where to start. There actually are many specifics with Catholicism that I’m not even going to discuss!

First, let me state that one can look at and judge doctrine (but not the adherents to that doctrine!)! Only God knows the hearts and minds and souls of people and His people are everywhere (even in cults like Mormonism, and Jehovah Witness).

Many shall be changed in the twinkling of an eye!

Moses was a murderer and Paul (the greatest apostle of them all) was a hit man for Herod before his conversion. Can’t judge because people change and are ignited and enlightened by the truth!

So back to Catholicism. My main problem is no mere man can absolve anyone of their sins. Confession is surely good for the soul but only God himself can absolve one from sin. Sorry!

Also the other main problem I have is no one is God incarnate on Earth right now (sorry Pope and I even think this Pope is cool). It says right in the Bible itself, “he who says he does not sin is a liar and of the devil!” Don’t get mad at me just quoting the Bible! And come on man what’s with all the gross and sick relics!

The Catholic church was smart when they started by taking on some of the trappings of the most popular Babylonian church happening at the same time evidenced by the Mitre Babylonian Fish head hat the Pope and Bishops etc. wear. Even the Monstrance for the wafer/host for communion is a Sun symbol and around the alter at the Vatican (Babylonians worshiped the sun as part of their religion).

So we had centuries of Catholicism prior to Protestantism (and Protestantism sprung forth out of Catholicism). Sorry for you Bible literal interpretation folks but some stuff was added and some stuff taken away from the original writings (it’s why there is a warning and a curse to that effect at the end of, “The Book of Revelation”).

Come out of her my people!

So the reformation and Church of England and Luther out of Germany and many factions begin to break away and form separate denominations.

Below is a copied/pasted section about Darby off the internet.

The eschatology of Futurism is largely credited to the early-mid 19th century interpretation of John Nelson Darby, widely recognized as “the father of modern Dispensationalism and Futurism”, whose eschatological scheme was popularized in the 20th century church through the annotated Scofield Reference Bible. Unique to this eschatology is a “pre-tribulation” “rapture”, in which born again believers are to be removed from the world, prior to a seven-year period of great tribulation that is to beset the rest of humanity. Futurism is also “pre-millennial”, expecting that Christ will return to rule and reign on earth for a period of a thousand years, in a temple that is to be built on the temple mount in Jerusalem.

Now the problem with this above is it is non-Biblical yet every seminary since the early 1900’s has been pushing this stuff down peoples throats from the pulpit. So every pastor and minister that went to seminary for over 100 years in America peddled this false doctrine (and they still peddling it). Darby started a cult in late 1800’s. Sorry no seven year tribulation period giving anyone any second chance. Do it now or no go for you!

And concerning Dispensationalism Satan certainly doesn’t want you to think the power of the, “Holy Spirit,” exists like it did at Pentecost (although it does). Those are powers that can do evil and demons harm! The powers of the Holy Spirit are trans-formative! Obviously, Satan doesn’t want you to know that!

Aside from a handful of non-denominational churches the only church that excepts the powers of the Holy Spirit are the Pentecostals and they work for Satan! Concerning speaking in tongues it says; there are many sounds that proceed from the mouth; not all are from God!

Above are perfect examples of the quote in the Bible, “Satan appears as an angel of light and his ministers appear as ministers of light”.

Another problem I see with Protestantism is the hypocrisy and self-complacency (while trying to get your money) I do believe there are some good churches out there though.

Again, God’s people are everywhere! Catholics, Protestants, etc. I’m not judging the people only the doctrine!

There are good Priests, and ministers, and pastors, and I think the Pope is cool and I like him (not much into the other stuff though).

And I also believe there are good churches that are Catholic and Protestant because Priests and pastors are individuals and I know the Spirit works in some congregations through these individuals they may not be totally on board themselves with specifics within the doctrine of the denomination they are affiliated with.

When I was a kid walking in the desert by myself one time I just started blurting out all these words in another language. I thought something was seriously wrong with me and maybe I had gone crazy. I was probably age thirteen when that happened.

It wasn’t until many years later that I learned of, “speaking in tongues,” and that it was a, “gift of the Spirit.”

I went to some Pentecostal churches briefly and had made some friends and I asked them why they spoke in tongues in church against what is actually written in the Bible! They became furious with me and asked me to leave.

I just quoted the Bible to them. Supposedly the same Bible they use.

Paul says; I thank God I speak more tongues than you all but would rather speak five words to teach a man than ten thousand in an unknown language. He said, DO NOT do it in the main service unless someone looks in and think you all mad. And do it in no more than two’s or three’s and only if there is an interpreter and let one stand off and interpret. But I would rather you all kept silence in the church and save it for your prayer closet.

Tell that to a Pentecostal and they will have a fit! I thought they used the same Bible what’s up?

They also do this peculiar thing called, “slain by the Spirit.” It is based upon when the roman guards fell backwards in the Garden at Jesus arrest. No where else did it happen and the term, “slain by the Spirit.” is not in the Bible.

But they fly through the air and it is real and the power is not from God.

I think when that circle formed around me at that Satanic church was something kinda like that because there was no reason for it to happen naturally. I think it was done for my protection just as it was for Jesus lest some over eager bonehead strikes out.

The power is real at Pentecostal churches but it ain’t from God.

It says in the Bible, “at the final hour they knock on the door and say Lord, Lord, let us in have we not done miracles and healings in your name and He answers, I never knew you depart from me”.

So in this quote we have a false church doing miracles and healing people (in Jesus name) yet God doesn’t know them…guess who does? Only one major denomination falls under this quote and that is the Pentecostal. Don’t get mad at me I’m just quoting the Bible! No go for you!

Wanna see proof of supernatural influence over a denomination look at the Mormons. These aren’t stupid people yet they could sit down like I did and compare the, “Book of Mormon,” with the Bible (they claim to be Christians and call the Bible one of there cherished books) yet the Book of Mormon doesn’t reconcile in many places with the Bible.

If, “The Book of Mormon,” doesn’t line up with the Bible they claim to use then which one should they toss?

Another thing about the, “book of Mormon,” it is a masterpiece of deception that could only have been written by an actual demon or influenced by such. It is beyond the scope of what a normal human could do. Like Hitler wasn’t smart enough to be the charismatic speech writer/giver he actually was (he actually had a low IQ). Hitler had definite demonic influence if not out right possession!

Honorable mention here since I live near the Baptist belt. It’s kinda amazing to me to how so many can be so churchy and claim to be such good Christians and go to church three times a week yet hate anyone that’s not white.

Christian racist is a misnomer! Love and hate are incompatible! No go for you!

Lutheran and Methodists middle of the road non-biblical feel good story sermons with a mountain of self-complacency?

God states, “I would rather you were hot or cold because the lukewarm I spit out of my mouth.” No go for you!

Now here is an interesting thing. The cold spoken of here are all the non-Christians that are changed in the twinkling of an eye in all tribes and nations all over the world all at the same time!

So now a little understood parable explained here. The parable of the workman.

Early in the morning the workman went and hired workers to work in the field. He returned at mid-day and hired more. He went again at mid afternoon and hired more. Then he went just an hour before quitting time and hired more.

At the end of the day the workman paid all the same full day wage. The ones in the early morning complained why should the ones that only worked an hour get paid the same as them.

The workman answered, “what is it to you how I pay my workers.”

So shall it be in the lifeboats (smaller crafts) that transport to the Ark. Mostly non-Christians up front and many with no religion at all up front…lol! These up front are the, “cold,” in the earlier quote that have the correct love level and they are the one’s hired one hour before quitting time.

Okay, man we getting close to the end. Just need to write about what happens after lift off and beyond and describe more in detail who this guy the ET’s work for is.

The Bible describes the, “rapture,” (word rapture not in the Bible but Paul speaks about the end and that we will meet Him in the air…not Paul the Lord). I use the word rapture for convenience sake because of it’s widely known meaning (Even the Iranian Government is on board with the Futurist ideology…how strange is that?).

In another place when speaking of the end it states, “two were in the field and one was taken and one remains.” Also, two were on the roof and one was taken and one remains (what are they looking at on the roof in the night sky?). Another place it says, “two are in a bed and one is taken and one remains.”

So the smaller crafts reach the Ark called, “The New Jerusalem.” A good description of this Ark exists in, “The Book of Revelation.” It is very beautiful!

The, "New Jerusalem, " then travels to a place where in one day there is the equivalent to a thousand years here (interesting this is the same time quoted in the Bible for where God dwells one day there is 1000 years here). We come back here and only a day has passed for us yet a thousand years have passed here. We have gone to the Orion constellation.

At the last part of that day a great war occurs and is finished quick and Satan and evil is finally destroyed. Then all the souls are released from death and all the levels including the lowest are emptied. Then it is a Heaven on Earth.

During the thousand years here it is very slow going at first.

My buddies have to come to save the planet from ourselves and nuclear annihilation. God gives as much time for everyone to get their act together right down to the last minute.

Some nuclear missiles will go off before my buddies come for us so hold strong and be safe! After my buddies take us they dismantle all the puny war toys and do some serious damage to cities etc.

Those that are left and survive will slowly repopulate and rebuild the planet. All the technology and infrastructure has been destroyed and must be rebuilt. At the end of the thousand years here (we are in our day on, “the New Jerusalem,”) they have acquired the technology (the accelerator chip to advance and fine tune what is basically a, “rod of light,” like engine that we all have inside ourselves mentioned earlier in this thread) to come to us in the Orion constellation and actually challenge the Greys to a fight.

Doesn’t last long. Then the, “New Jerusalem,” comes down here and water from the fountain of the water of life is given to all freely and there is no more pain and suffering or evil. Can read all about it yourself in, “The Book of Revelation.”

Ok, now the guy the ET’s work for.

In chapter 19 of, “The Book of Revelation,” there is a section usually referred to as, “The Rider on The White Horse.”

And I saw heaven opened and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

And out of his mouth goes a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treads the wine press of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
And he has on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, King Of Kings, And Lord Of Lords.

Now most people think this is Jesus mainly because of this last part, “King Of Kings, And Lord of Lords.” No one has ever been called that except Jesus. However, it states it is written on his vesture and on his thigh. I believe this is as an insignia like on a military uniform showing who you fight for when riding into battle.

Also above that it states, “and he had a name written, that no man knew except he himself.” That certainly isn’t Jesus as much is done in His name and His name is widely known.

Also, if you observe this, “Rider on a white horse,” has three names. He has the name written no one knows but he himself. He has a name that is called, “The word of God.”

And he has the third name written on his vesture and his thigh.

I believe this guy is a three part conglomerate made up of the Arch-Angel Micheal, an ET, and a third part (thus the three names). Like the song above…one plus one plus one is three. Three in one! God had to make someone new in order to defeat Satan.

I believe this guy is living somewhere on the planet because it’s the only way to bind and eventually defeat Satan.

I believe this guy is also the long awaited, “Second Coming,” including the, “Messiah,” for those whom in Judaism and Islam await.

I believe this because of the parallels to, “he who overcomes,” at the end to the messages to the seven churches at the beginning of the Book.

Also the angel that gives Revelation to John appears to be the same one we see, “in the rider on the white horse.”

Notice the similarities. Chapter 1 starting verse 12.

And I turned to see the voice that spoke with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks;

And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the son of man, (notice it doesn’t say he is the son of man but only like the son of man). clothed with a garment down to the foot and wrapped about the chest with a golden girdle.

His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire (notice same eyes as description as rider on the white horse).

And his feet like unto fine brass, as if burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp two-edged sword: (note another similarity here with the rider on the white horse with the sharp sword that proceed from the mouth).

Then if we jump ahead to Chapter 2 verse 17 we see; To him that overcomes I will give to eat of the hidden knowledge and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knows except he that receives it.

Here we have a parallel between, “he who overcomes” and the rider on the white horse. Remember the Rider on the white horse also has a name written no one knows but him.

Then we jump ahead to the end of chapter 3 verse 26: And he that overcomes and keeps my words unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; Again, a parallel as Rider on white horse exact same thing with rod of iron.

Interesting aside. The most common UFO sitting for thousands of years was cigar shaped (like an iron rod). Still in use occasionally.

As the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

And I will give him the morning star.

These last two are clinchers because Jesus states, “I am the bright and morning star.” How can he give it to someone? Also just before that: even as I received from my Father.

Beginning to look like a transition here. Let’s read on.

Jump to verse 12 Chapter 3 (again to, “he that overcomes”).

Him that overcomes will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is the New Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

Wow, wait a minute! God’s gonna have a new name?

Notice also that again we have three names!

Now for the grand finale!

Jump ahead to verse 21 Chapter 3.

To him that overcomes will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

Definite transition here and obvious that this, “he who overcomes,” is not only the same angel that gave revelation to John but also the rider on the white horse.

Also, can’t overcome in heaven (nothing to overcome). Have to come here to overcome. That means this angel is in human form and is the, “second coming of Christ,” (and the Messiah for many). And is likely alive and walking around this planet somewhere right now!

Micheal is stepping up after paying his dues here as a human overcoming. Micheal alone can’t defeat Satan but with Jesus’s defeat of Satan prior on this level allows Micheal an advantage however needed a whole new person created by God that includes Micheal in order for the eventual destruction of Satan because Micheal alone is not powerful enough to destroy Satan.

Now remember that God’s people are right now in all the aforementioned denominations and including all the religions and even those with no religion so let your focus be on love but be informed and be watchful. Take comfort knowing we are coming and will take care of you!

Look for love inside yourself and give it to those around you in word and action and you will be fine. Maybe you are in a good church (nearly all are good at least to a point). When you can get off milk and get on meat you may have a problem. Most won’t take the time to research themselves and just wholesomely swallow all they hear from the pulpit (that’s a problem…prove out all things).

Hope to see you on the, “New Jerusalem!”

"I’m sailing away, set an open course for the virgin sea
I’ve got to be free, free to face the life that’s ahead of me
On board, I’m the captain, so climb aboard
We’ll search for tomorrow on every shore
And I’ll try, oh Lord, I’ll try to carry on

I look to the sea, reflections in the waves spark my memory
Some happy, some sad
I think of childhood friends and the dreams we had
We live happily forever, so the story goes
But somehow we missed out on that pot of gold
But we’ll try best that we can to carry on

A gathering of angels appeared above my head
They sang to me this song of hope, and this is what they said
They said come sail away, come sail away
Come sail away with me
Come sail away, come sail away
Come sail away with me

I thought that they were angels, but to my surprise
They climbed aboard their starship and headed for the skies
Singing come sail away, come sail away
Come sail away with me
Come sail away, come sail away
Come sail away with me" — Styx

1 Like

The days grow shorter and the nights are getting long
Feels like we’re running out of time
Every day it seems much harder tellin’ right from wrong
You got to read between the lines
Don’t get discouraged, don’t be afraid, we can
Make it through another day
Make it worth the price we pay
The Good Book says it’s better to give than to receive
I do my best to do my part
Nothin’ in my pockets I got nothin’ up my sleeve
I keep my magic in my heart
Keep up your spirit, keep up your faith, baby
I am counting on you
You know what you’ve got to do
Fight the good fight every moment
Every minute every day
It’s your only way
All your life you’ve been waiting for your chance
Where you’ll fit into the plan
But you’re the master of your own destiny
So give and take the best that you can
You think a little more money will buy your soul some rest
You’d better think of something else instead
You’re so afraid of being honest with yourself
You’d better take a look inside your head
Nothing is easy, nothing good is free
But I can tell you where to start
Take a look inside your heart
There’s an answer in your heart
Every minute every day
Every moment of your lifetime
Every minute every day
-TRIUMPH

Ok im like super impressed by the fasting! I hear about people doing that and the first thing i think is…no way that person smokes. What i really mean is, no way could i do that SO lotsa respect. I cant believe this thread is coming to an end , im sad. I love your stories and usually im so sucked in that when they end i almost always forget to “like” them and so i try to remember to do that when im here, because what im tryimg to say is thanx for taking the time to write.

So I’ve been known to find things, best gold panning, randomly stumble upon crystals, old bottles. Picking the most mushrooms always. Just what seems like luck to most people. Been told I’m followed by at least 5 spirits. I spend my days off alone in the forest and at the river. I have vivid dreams all the time. Sometimes my intuition comes off as a burden but only when it’s shit I don’t wanna know. Am I a shaman? Also I don’t even try at life and I ended up with an incredible job and everyone tells me they are surprised at how easy I slide thru life without trying. My number one thing I live by is not giving a fucking, can’t stress out that way.

2 Likes

I filled like a bucket full of crystals just wandering around randomly

Cant play poker with you either cause you win every hand without even looking at your cards

1 Like

Dude @grease_monkey j-mart saw it lol, were you there? I picked like ten cards while hammered off the table and named them suit and number

Not that time. But seen similar lol, damn gypsies

1 Like

Lmao I forgot about that, best poker face, u guys were like fuck this look at yer cards. Lol