Brazilian Seed Company

From what I understand the guy in the US has some of the varieties and the others are in Brazil. So depending on what you order you might get them from either source. I think it gets confusing for them when an order has some from one guy and some from another. If you just order the South American strains and only deal with the dude in Brazil you have a way better chance of getting the seeds

1 Like

Not to mention that his guy in the USA “way2piffy” “farmerbrown420” “usa_brazilseedco” swears no one else has heirloom varieties from South America . So I wanted to honestly know seems to me people are only buying his beans because of the story’s they make up. I show actual flower to back up my strains and seeds when it comes to old school varieties like haze is

1 Like

I think he’s trying to take over the business. I’ve heard nothing but negative things about him. He basically took advantage of the situation and instead of just being the US distributor he’s making seeds and selling them under the BSC name.

3 Likes

Yeah so pretty much luiz scammed a bunch of people out of seeds , sent them different seeds or never sent them at all . Way 2 piffy takes over Brazilian seed co , starts producing seeds himself , all the while never correcting the mistakes or refunds . Crazy to me . He was on Instagram crapping in my seedbank @b_downseedbank and trolling a bunch of the breeders I work (topdawg, Tom Hill, sensi seeds) with and the disrespect towards my super silver afgan haze won’t be taken lightly and is why Ive decide to get this thread back up and live . People don’t deserve to scammed and to buy genetics with no Provence besides a story from Brazil, blurry photos from Brazil , and someone willing to disrespect high level breeders . :clinking_glasses: cheers hopefully this does a service to the community

1 Like

Anyone who was “scammed” or never got packs from usa_brazilseedco. Give me a direct message I am willing to send beans out of b_DownSeedBank so you guys can actually have seeds to grow and not stories of how he will make it right. I have nothing to do with that company I just want everyone to have some fire and to avoid this guy going forward

5 Likes

Hi everyones,

To set that straight, I know luiz from BSC for a very longtime! Luiz is one of the most honest and generous guy I know in this game.

Before the covid I had a chat with him on how his u.s partner ripped off peoples, he stopped partner ship right away after that! … Also keep in mind sometime package from brasil can take up to two months to make the trip!

By the way, I have no new of him since 2021 :mask::pleading_face:

Beware of scammer on strainly … also luiz would have never refused a forum invitation!

Two questions you can ask, first name ‘luiz’ location, ‘sao paulo’

:100: :blue_heart: :facepunch:

2 Likes

Well his partner is running around on Instagram claiming he’s been his partner for 20 years . I’m just here setting the record clear myself. His name is way2piffy, farmerbrown, farmerfreeman usabrazil_seedco. I have mutiple breeders chiming in on my page after I blasted him for trolling and overall disrespecting my Instagram page and have taken up to the forums to follow up on everyone who’s still owed seeds. As I stated prior anyone who was scammed dm me so everyone asking for proof can rest assured. Peace

1 Like

don’t buy anything off instagram they reward scammers and allow them to operate unimpeded. Inst will ban you for complaining before they shut down a robber scam artist. Big tech devils reward evil doers and approve censorship.

2 Likes

This just appeared in my Instagram message request from USA brazil seed company

. lol it’s to funny how everyone on the internet is mr tough guy and loves to send threats . Ever since I started sticking up for people getting scammed and exposing snitch’s, this has become the norm .

5 Likes

That definitely don’t sound like Luiz… I’ve got some stuff from him when he was on strainly, straight from Brazil, and he was always very polite and generous with freebies. Sounds like he picked a bad person to partner with… :grimacing:

4 Likes

I thought Luiz was dead?? And that his wife answered a bunch of questions about what happened years ago.

Here’s what my TBI brain remembers:
-Luiz sells landraces and heirlooms under BSC. Forums prove these to be good seeds.
-at some point, customers start noticing the lines they buy getting polluted.
-many customers start complaining on the boards that they got scammed.

• (supposedly) Luiz gets a knock at the door by LEO.
  • (supposedly) Luiz keeps selling seeds
  • (supposedly) these sales get a number of people busted as all the packages were tracked after that LEO encounter with Luiz.

After seeing Way2piffy troll the internet so hard, I wonder if all the ‘supposedlies’ above may be Way2Ps involvement.
If that really is Luiz down South, Id contact him and steer far clear of W2P

I had Cabecca De Negra F2’s and the male I used was one of my top 10 of all time. It was F2ed by a buddy in canada and he got the F1s from ICMag so Id imagine they are from Luiz and not W2P.

3 Likes

2016-2019 were the golden years of seeds on IG.
After that, it became Mecca for scammers and they all look out for each other. If you troll one of the world renown breeders you get applause. If you warn of a new seller who is scamming everyone, you get DDos’ed and flamed on all your posts.

3 Likes

I don’t know all of what happened, but the package did come from Brazil, and the first thing I asked was if it was Luiz, he said yes-
I checked my receipts, (I never deleted them) and the payment went to one Luiz E****** G***** de Fr*****. (I edited it cause i don’t know if leaving someone’s name is a good idea…)

2 Likes

I believe way 2piffy is covering up for his own trolling , threats and scamming by poking insecurities into anyones brand/intergritty that questions his own . The proof is in the pudding guy is a mental health case for all I know . But either way it should be shared. If he made it right with all of these people of the forums I would remove my posts on Instagram but now he’s even more bat shot crazy that im digging up stuff from years ago . So I guess he’s decided to double down on death threats . What a joke . All I can say is, I knew it.

https://www.instagram.com/usa_bsc_scumbag_scammer/

2 Likes

Is this still Luis of BSC?

Once upon a time he sent some interesting stuff to some folks. After that he had a lot of drama surrounding him. One of my forum friends even swears Luis wrote a letter to the local police giving them his address and telling them he was a pot grower after an argument about seeds.

man that ain’t luiz… that’s just some wack job con-man.

2 Likes

The USA BSC is run out of NY area by some schizo, bucking up to everyone in the industry…even has people looking for him.
Steer clear of him

Luiz is running the BSC down south.

I grew Cabecca De Negra Brazilian in 2021 and it was epic as fuck.

5 Likes

Facts definitely a con man at its finest .

1 Like