Known Scammers

I thought it would be a good idea to have a thread about scammers, scamming and generally scammy shit.
So I noticed an email today that said North Atlantic Seed Company is having a site wide spring clearance sale. Went to check it out and low and behold… they have a bunch of Subcool and BOG gear, the problem is that I know they don’t carry that stuff… here’s the real NASC…

Here’s the fake ass one… be careful out there people, this same bastard has been Crane City, Carter Creek and countless others, the telltale sign is the Sub gear… don’t get scammed.

55 Likes

Thanks for the heads up @buckaroobonsai

8 Likes

You have a good eye for this sorta thing …the last guy you warned was not one of us has not been back.

So this guy here?

Good tip. :face_with_monocle:
Thanks!

15 Likes

Yeah that’s him… :point_up_2:

8 Likes

@Tonygreen was tellin’ me these guys label their shit whatever is hot at the time.
I think runts was the hot thing then, he said you never know what you were gonna get.
Subcool must be grabbin’ the bucks right now.
These guys are not dumb, they even had a Dot com.
Just look at that logo, these are not short term scammers and they must be making coin to keep after it like they do.

I try not to hate much in life but this kinda shit and these kinds of people make it hard.

18 Likes

He was also this guy…

7 Likes

And this guy….

8 Likes

And this guy….

9 Likes

I wonder if this is the son of BOG too?

3 Likes

I think he was the “son of BOG scammer as well. Lol, great minds…. @shag

7 Likes

good work man.
Ya I saw that SubcoolJr account get completely roasted on icmag… that guy was getting absolutely nowhere. Glad we have solid members with excellent bullshit filters and an eye for suspicious details :wink:

15 Likes

Also he was Camaro seedbank…

4 Likes

That’s the one that got me :expressionless:

4 Likes

I have a sneaking suspicion that this is him again….does anyone have any information on these guys? Is this really Heime Cheeba’s people?

5 Likes

I think @TopShelfTrees1 knows his crew.

3 Likes

Thanks Shag, hopefully Topshelf will chime in.

2 Likes

This is definitely a good topic that needs discussing cause those scammers are everywhere. That is why I don’t do Telegrm and most IG accounts unless verified by someone I know or in a group with.

4 Likes

This ping for IP address comes back to the same ip as cranecitycannabis(.com)
So yea I think it’s the same sammer.

Edit. IP Addy. 185.230.63.186

16 Likes

Thank you very much dude, I frickin knew it!

5 Likes

Can go to command prompt and type
Ping (website) push enter, it will return the ip address of said website.

11 Likes