Breast Cancer & Cannabis questions.

Anyone here had (or know someone that’s had) the type of Breast Cancer that feeds on estrogen & used cannabis as a medicine to help?

I ask because I’m not sure if cannabis is a estrogen modulator or “up-regulator”. If it is, then I may need to give my sister significantly less, as she needs “less” estrogen.

If anyone has any info, please let me know, thanks!

7 Likes

Something to read.

2 Likes

Ok thanks Tejas, really appreciate it, that article seems to indicate decreased estrogen so that’s good. Lot of bullsh*t in there about “marijuana abuse” & illicit/rehab talk nonsense. Hard to take science seriously when it’s done through the lens of DARE propaganda lol

5 Likes

My wife’s had the same thing

Did the chemo treatment
And radiation
And reconstruction surgery 20 plus years
Thanks be to God

She smoke weed and eats eddies but not as a treatment at all

Treatments are much better today

Best wishes
Prayers and good thoughts

6 Likes

Our friend @Gardenartus may have some info

Hopefully she’ll stop by

2 Likes

Thanks @Papalag I’m just a ball of anxiety & depression worrying about her. Appreciate the positive vibes.

1 Like

I can appreciate that I remember those days all to well

The treatments sucks big time
But she’ll do fine

2 Likes

With estrogen driven, it is best to use a 3:1 ratio of CBD to THC. Has she used it as of yet? There is a workup chart, but if she is used to it, work up as quickly as possible. Cut out sugar and any known inflammatory type foods, cancer feeds on mucus. Cut out red meats, and eat fruits and veggies known to fight cancer.

When using the oil if on BP Meds, must be monitored the oil naturally reduces BP, and some have to stop using pharma meds for BP when on the oil.

Drink plenty of water, the oil can dehydrate. Drinking water with fresh lemon and green tea are good choices.

Add in the enzyme Serrapeptase, it cuts mucus and helps rid the body of dying cells which keeps the kidneys from being over-taxed.

Here is a recommended workup chart, if she has never used I recommend following it. The first few days that is half the size of a grain of rice, and the other days are a full grain of rice. Some people will dose it out on parchment paper and put it in the freezer. She can do double duty and use it as a suppository and orally. The oil taste horrid, she can put it in PB, or use a capsule.

The oil is for life, you can not stop using it, or cancer does come back. This is very scary, my heart goes out to you, I think she will be fine with you in her corner. :slight_smile: If you have any questions I might be able to help, just ask. :slight_smile:

Big Hugs, my mothers side almost all died of cancer, both my sisters and my mother, I was not into cannabis so could not save two of them, I sure wish it was known at that time. My prayers go out to you both.

6 Likes

Ok cool that’s what I needed thank you. My NL1 plant will hopefully be done in 30 days but I didn’t realize she was going to need a cbd dominant strain too. I have Lazarus naturals cbd oil, 5,000mg oil bottle I can get to her asap. She hasn’t taken Anything at all yet

I guess ill head up to the local grow shop (Homegrown VA) & ask if they can put me in touch with someone that can supply a 3:1 oil. Worst case they say no right. They do charity stuff all the time they gotta know someone.

Phew ok, you scared the crap out of me but I have a new sense of urgency now, I’ll do what I gotta do to get this done thanks.

4 Likes

I apologize did not mean to scare you. If you can not source a 3:1, try to source CBD and make your own THC. You might want to ask if anyone has CBD genetics, in clone form, so you can start it right away. This can get really expensive if you rely on buying it. Would be nice if they can hook you up with what you need. Many people are willing to help cancer patients, don’t be shy, ask away, if those folks are into helping I bet they will know someone if they can’t help. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

No, I appreciate you scaring me, it’s knocked some much needed urgency into me. I never ask anyone for anything but I’ll just have to get over that, if it means saving a life. Thanks again, I’ll definitely relay all of your info/tips to her tomorrow!

4 Likes

I used to process for cancer patients, I have the hardest time asking for myself, I just don’t ha! But it is so much easier when you are asking for another person, and especially if it is to save their life. I found myself asking people I never thought I would, the power of helping others give you strength. :slight_smile: God Bless both of you.

4 Likes

She finished her first surgery on Nov 10th.

Turns out they didn’t get it all & she’s going to have to go back in soon.

After seeing how much cancer has devastated my family…

I know I’ll spend the rest of my life helping all cancer patients & their families the best way I can. Donating medicine, setting up tents, giving out seeds & lights… whatever I can do.

3 Likes