Breath crosses

I do, message me

4 Likes

Just posted some fun pics in the other thread if anyone wants to see some more of my crosses :v:

7 Likes

The Bubba x MendoBreath sounds like a great combination. Have you done any other work with Bubba? I’m very interested :slight_smile:

All of these sound great, I would be in as a tester. I will send you a PM

got 'em @Crafty_Flame
thanks for sharing/sending.
appreciate you.

12 Likes

Received the seeds that you sent me… Thanks … I will put them to good use… Peace

3 Likes

Thanks for being a stand up guy @Crafty_Flame I’ll tag you in 2 months when the BDCake X gets wet. Thanks a bunch. :blush: sure to be fire in these seeds.

10 Likes

:eyes: Arrived today! Thank you!

10 Likes

You guys are dope. This is why I fugg with this community. I can’t guarantee anything, but this gear is special. Pop what I sent and tell me different… anyone. :call_me_hand:t2::v:

9 Likes

Big bud x northern lights x PBB with apricot/nutty terps and huge yields?!! Yes

6 Likes

Stoked to get into the blanket breath got a few projects to get to first doing a open pollination of bodhis pagoda (Apollo 11 x Appalachia) but wanna give those a run for sure next year :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

For sure, do your thing… love to see and hear all the passion!! This plant is pretty cool

2 Likes

This is what I’m running late this year! Amazing cross

3 Likes

Mean Gene don’t play!! This is a phenomenal cross

2 Likes

Would be pretty cool to run them same time and be able to compare the females :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Please do this. The PBb represents 3 years of my life… I tirelessly tested and selected. Would love to see all the geno/phenos

10 Likes

Do you have a ballpark timetable? I’m not gonna be ready until summer, but I’m down if you are!

2 Likes

Around summer would work good for me

2 Likes

Gentlemen’s agreement then! :handshake:
I’m eyeballing June based on the projects ahead.
I’m literally setting a reminder on my phone to hit you up in April so we don’t get distracted by anything shiny.:rofl::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::bear:

4 Likes

Bear with a plan sounds good to me and real big brain move on doing a reminder in April to keep us on track you know seed addicts :sweat_smile::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes