Psychedelics: What’s your take?

Let’s talk about psychedelics! Why do you use them? Why don’t you use them? What do they do for you? Crazy stories and good advice welcome! This thread is meant to share all things trippy!

11 Likes

I have been into psychedelics for years. Against what some say as wise, my first acid experience was at 13. With a strange mix of things coming before and after. I believe they have helped me become the person I am and continue to shape my perspective on the world. Psilocybin has been a major player and LSD is a bit more of a fun thing for me. I believe it is always good to take an honest look within yourself as a “preventative maintenance” and grow where you can as a human. It’s all about love, right?

9 Likes

I don’t do it frequently, but I’ve always loved mushrooms. My first doses, in college, were euphoric and just all around good trips. The handful of times I’ve done it since having kids have been quite pleasant with some good perspective on all things. I will definitely use again, and am considering microdosing to help with other personality issues.
Acid was good too, a Phish show and snow coming down afterword, but only that one time. And I doubt I’ll ever try it again. Maybe when I’m terminal and close to the end.

Enjoy and happy trips. :slight_smile:
J

7 Likes

It has been a long time.

Cannabis is all I should need.

Love to hear the stories.

6 Likes

@JJonahJameson hell yeah, good share! @99PerCent that’s why I made this thread the stories and memories! Sit back and enjoy

2 Likes

gone fishin …

6 Likes

Forgot about salvia, i sometimes used to get x20 with a watermelon flavour added. It was much nicer to take, a wild ride but not that comfortable. I used to get kratom too but that’s also off the menu now.

Most of my best trips were at festivals, the best playgrounds ever for a psychonaut :grin: The levelers followed by rage against the machine, glastonbury 1993, saturday night (i think), 2 microdots and a word cup acid tab and i was bouncing around on big sponge feet. Probably one of my best trips ever come to think about it.

5 Likes

What about about huffing a big balloon of nitrous oxide while at a greatful dead concert while tripping on liquid acid!!! Good times, went to the future for a couple min.:star_struck:

11 Likes

I know the grouchy old git who designed their pre-amps, i still have a clone of one around somewhere if you want to recreate that sound :grin:

I quite liked that dylan and the dead album but was never really that bothered with either on their own for some reason.

5 Likes

Anyone ever see the fractal pattern that is on everything with LSD or shrooms?

6 Likes

Don’t think so bro but i once spent way over an hour admiring a big spider web glistening with dew. It was like a wee galaxy, that was good acid :thumbsup:

5 Likes

I have taken LSD at least 150 times. I once tripped for two weeks ( with sleep-not 14 days awake) and the last day I ate 8 hits of orange sunshine because of tolerance.

I have tried.
LSD on blotter paper, liquid, sugar cubes, gel tabs (real windowpane) micro dots.
Shrooms, dry, extract in liquid ,my favorite was in hot chocolate and shroom honey I made.

When the acid is good and in the right amount you get “fractal vision”. That’s when you know your in for a good time.

I also have woke myself up early dropped acid and gone back to sleep. Hahahahaha you wake up fast I will tell you that.

8 Likes

I have done just about everything psychedelics wise except for dmt based stuff mostly. First time with Salvia I kinda got duped in a good way if you will. I knew a strange dude that hung around an apartment complex and he had some I believe 150x sticky purple salvia (fuzzy on the number but definitely 100’s) that put me on the moon. Nitrous has always been a fun thing here and there but, nitrous addicts although not so common anymore are crazy. Even used to get down on quite a bit of dxm not very proud of that but, it happened. Ketamine was one I found on accident as we were trying to ecstasy and got straight ketamine and caffeine pressed instead so I smoked it and hit what I understand to be a k-hole (smoked aloooottt like 3 pills) @Viva_Mexico as for those fractals oh yes, the first time I took mushrooms here in Colorado I stood on my front porch staring deep into a big pine tree lost in the fractals for hours. Very good times and good shares all of you, thank you for participating! @ray @Albannach

3 Likes

I love mushrooms but hate acid. The one wild trip I had was enough for me. A buddy of mine had some windowpane and like a dumb ass we both took 4 hits. Later I had to pick my girlfriend up from the daycare she worked at. On one wall they had the flying monkeys from the wizard of oz painted on it. I sat there for an hour or more watching those monkeys fly off the wall to get me. She said I was flinging my arms around like I was trying to keep something from flying into my hair. That was the last acid trip I ever went on. Now mushrooms are great. They make me happy and I laugh at everything until my gut hurts. I will never forget those damn monkeys.

7 Likes

Damn, 4 hits like that might do it! I don’t blame you though, sometimes it’s best to stay away if it’s not agreeing with you. Great share!

3 Likes

The mushrooms will be out in full bore here in about 20 days. I will take a bunch of pictures when I go.

4 Likes

Sounds like very good times lie ahead!

1 Like

So I was talking with my caretaker of the warehouse and I asked him if he could get me peyote. He said yes. This is what he gave me. I told him it wasn’t peyote. He said you can trip from it. He gave me a bulb to grow.

7 Likes

I used to use grow bulbs but these days i’m easily led :grin:

4 Likes

Yeah I don’t think that’s peyote but, gifts are always cool!

2 Likes