Breeding Project: Acapulco Gold x Shoreline (Houston Cut) Bx3

@Viva_Mexico @pookie123 @MiG

Hey… I apologize. Like, seriously. I come in peace.

By the 7th, I should have both a Yagé/Ayahuasca (Banisteriopsis caapi) vine cutting and a Chacruna (Psychotria viridis) cutting.

I also have 3 San Pedro cacti (Trichocereus pachanoi), 2 Peruvian Torch Cacti (Trichocereus peruvianus), 1 Peyote (Lophophora williamsii) pup that is about a year and a half old now, and at least 6 varieties of P. cubensis.

Do you guys have any familiarity? Tu sabe?

2 Likes

@Viva_Mexico @MiG @pookie123 @Scissor-Hanz @anon58740919

Golden Teacher

10 Likes

No, I have no familiarity growing any psychedelic cacti or shrooms … The only thing I can say is be very careful with that stuff… I would really think it could be really bad to mix with existing PTSD .
I would think that mixing psychedelics with existing PTSD issues is a disaster waiting to happen and dangerous for ones mental well-being… I have had bad trips before long ago when I was really young around 18 and I would say that to this day one bad trip in particular was the scariest event in my life. Now I have heard of micro-dosing being possibly beneficial to some people,But most people are not taking these things to micro-dose as the effect would be negligible…
I’m just saying, be careful with that stuff as it can do more damage than good to ones mind in my humble opinion…
I really believe that strong hallucinogenic psychedelics open gateways and parts of the mind that are not normally accessed … I really think it can open one up to demonic spirits for lack of a better description! I once had my best friend turn into this demonic entity that changed appearance and even spoke to me in an unknown language… The whole experience probably only lasted 30 seconds but it was the most terrifying thing that I have ever happen to me… Talking about fight or flight response! This was it… I did not know what to do! I just screamed at it at the top of my lungs with my fist cocked not knowing whether to attack or run or what! Luckily it ended in only seconds… Suffice to say I ran out of the house with my friend following right behind me in fear and neither one of us would return back into our house until the sun came back up, Both of us thinking that the house was haunted or something… There is a lot more to the story that I am leaving out that adds so much more to the story… Let me just say this, It was LSD that we took and after an hour and half or so we both felt nothing and were sure that we got ripped off and were getting ready to head back over to our buddies to complain about it being bunk… As you probably know LSD only takes about 30 minutes to start working and you can feeling coming on stronger and stronger as time passes… Well like I said we were both sure it was completely fake then about 2 hours into it things started happening all the sudden, from nothing to all the sudden oh shit! I started feeling things touching me and stuff, But what makes it really crazy is My friend actually saw what I felt touching me! None of this was realized until the next morning when we both started talking about the whole experience with each other… Sorry to ramble on so long… This happened like 27 years ago, but thinking about it is like it was yesterday almost…
I was never able to take anything after that due to that experience … I was always fearful of having another bad trip! Also I have friends that lost their minds due to taking too much LSD! seriously… Just be careful… Is the moral of my story… :vulcan:

2 Likes

I would like to try Ayahuasca once for the spiritual type experience that people claim to have. I heard it is really not an enjoyable experience in terms of any recreational value, Which is fine like I said I would like to take it for the spiritual experience…:tent:

3 Likes

You’re not very familiar at all, it would seem. It cures PTSD. And Depression. It’s also a very safe psychospiritual medicine. And it propagates neurogenesis. That’s why I’m even using them.

4 Likes

Ayahuasca saved my life.

Ayahuasca = Harmaline + N,N-Dimethyltryptamine

Psilocybin = 4-Phosphoryloxy-DMT
Psilocin = 4-Hydroxy-DMT

3 Likes

[quote=“BadVoodoo, post:109, topic:9776”]
You’re not very familiar at all, it would seem. It cures PTSD
[/quote
Do always need to come off like a dick know it all? How old are you?
You mean micro-dosing as I mentioned… I actually did mention it could be helpful if microdosing and then stated that the problem is most people don’t micro-dose and taking recreational doses to trip will not help your mental health I assure you… And as many shrooms as you had on that tray it does not look like you are micro-dosing by appearance…

3 Likes

I didn’t mean to come off like a dick, I’m just bad with words. Sorry.

2 Likes

We actually developed antidepressants such as SSRIs, SNRIs, Tricyclics, and Neuroleptics from our research and use of a psychedelics in the ‘50s and ‘60s, to great effect. Specifically their effects on the 5-HT2A receptor. I assure you, you are 100% wrong about it not helping one’s mental health. We used it in psychiatric medicine with high effectiveness and Harvard even had a mushroom club, run by Drs. Richard Alpert (now Ram Dass) and Timothy Leary.

2 Likes

Serotonin = 5-Hydroxytryptamine. DMT actually already exists in your body, and, in fact, everything that is alive. When you die, your brain will release DMT from your pineal gland, heralding the release of your soul from your body.

2 Likes

There you go again, Telling someone they are absolutely wrong, You have only posted here for a short time and how many of those post have you told someone they are wrong and that they don’t know what they are talking about. I am not absolutely wrong I personally know people who damaged their minds taking too much LSD… Yes micro-dosing can have it’s benefits as I have already said, But taking too much psychedelics can and will mess your mind up! I have seen it with my own eyes, I know of 3 people that have schizophrenia due to taking LSD and psilocybin shrooms in high doses…

1 Like

You told me I was wrong first. The difference is, I know what I’m talking about. You’re not relying in information, just what you feel. I have researched this information for a decade.

No it can’t. Period. Psychedelics are proven to be some of the safest substances, with great efficacy and no long lasting effects. And the science community concurs with what I have said. Like I said, we used them in medicine. We only made them illegal because Nixon hated hippies and psychedelics cut through the illusion society wants to force upon people.

I’m not being rude, I’m just being honest. You are not properly informed.

1 Like

Se there you go again… Where did I say you were wrong first of all? I think knowing people first hand that damaged their brains due to too much LSD counts… One of them happens to be my brother an another goes by the nick name of “Crazy Joe” go figure…

Let me state: I, personally, do not react well to LSD. Others do. But antidepressants hold more risk than LSD.

I suggest we stick to the naturally-occurring psychedelics and entheogens, personally.

2 Likes

I bet I was brewing shrooms when you were still in diapers… And probably taken LSD before you were even likely born…

1 Like

I take a strong dose every 6-8 months. Sometimes, longer. Because the cool thing about psychedelics is, their effects last months, years, even lifetimes from a single dose. Either a dose of Ayahuasca, ir 2-5g of mushrooms. Large doses are more effective than microdosing because you don’t have to take it every day or few days, unlike pills.

Most of people’s psychiatric issues lie in the malformation of the ego due to social pressures and wrong learning. The reason psychedelics work so well—aside from the spiritual aspects—is because psychedelics force your ego to die, and thus, you can see what remains is you.

1 Like

Well it has done nothing to curb your ego it seems…:smiling_imp:

Like, look at how judgemental your posts are coming off.

“It doesn’t look like you’re microdosing by the looks of it.”

“Psychedelics are bad for your mental health!”

I mean, c’mon. I put down 4 years of hard drugs in 3 hours because of psychedelics. I know what I’m doing, and it’s really not your business.

1 Like

I’d say your ego is worse. Your condescension and lack of mutual respect prove it. Even pointing the finger at me as you are shows it. Your judgement is your ego, shouting loudly. I at least don’t judge you. I respect you. I’m just not taking your shit, either.