Breeding Project: Acapulco Gold x Shoreline (Houston Cut) Bx3

@pookie123 @anyone who cares to listen:

I think we’re miscommunicating, partly due to initial interactions.

I’m new here. I’m not new to cannabis, psychedelics, growing, psychopharmacology, or forums.

The only thing I’m asking from any of you is mutual respect. You wouldn’t want me coming to your journals and injecting my opinion, particularly if it’s disdain. And if I did comment, I wouldn’t condescend to or patronize you. I would treat you like an equal, because we are all literally one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively.

You might want to go back and review your post and how they come off, You can dish it out but if someone gives it back to you you can point it out for sure… I was just giving you a taste of your attitude in return… :slight_smile: I simply tried to advise you of the dangers of taking large doses of Psychedelics and that they can in fact damage ones mind permanently… But you chose to tell me my personal experiences are not true and I am wrong… Well keep on taking high doses of all those psychedelics and get back to me when your mind finally cracks one day . It only takes that one bad luck of the draw and each time you take high doses it is like gambling but the loser could be your fragile mind… Will it be worth it when and if that happens… Or let’s just say you have a really bad trip with a combination of some really bad PTSD, you could crack and go on a killing spree for example it’s like a ticking timebomb if you ask me…
But what do I know? Apparently nothing if one were to ask you… You already said you don’t micro-dose which is how they try and use it for treatment to help with PTSD and depression “not” taking large doses and tripping their balls off! Good luck with your large dose treatments, I really mean it…

Again, you are wrong: microdosing isn’t the only way it’s administered, and large, less frequent doses are more clinically effective.

If you’re getting defensive just because I call you wrong, that is your ego sense.

Look, I’m not trying to be a dick, but you’re clearly clinging to your assumptions and getting so egotistically bothered that you have to literally condescend to me more, and write a giant monologue to tell me I don’t know what I’m talking about and that you are right, when that isn’t the case. That is egotism.

As for what “I” knows:

“I” knows nothing. “I” cannot experience. Knowledge comes from direct experience. Otherwise, it is the ego guessing, and interfering with the Self/Soul experiencing the Infinite. But I repeat myself.

“Tat tvam asi.”
“Ayam Atma Brahma.”

Your right! I’m wrong… Thank’s for pointing out the errors of my ways …:slight_smile:

I shouldn’t say you are wrong. I should say your information is incomplete. You can, of course, microdose, as well.

@pookie123 Let me show you what I mean.

-You tell me what PTSD patients do with shrooms.

-I tell you I have PTSD and this is what I do with shrooms.

-You tell me that isn’t the way PTSD patients use shrooms

-I tell you I have PTSD and this is what I do with shrooms.

-You insist that isn’t the way it’s done.

Do you see why I am calling you egotistical? You are telling me what you think a PTSD patient is supposed to do. I tell you what one does, from personal experience, as well as from extensive research, and you still assert that I’m doing it wrong. That’s pretty condescending and egotistical. Do you see, from my perspective?

I did not say any of that… I simply said that taking high doses can permanently damage ones mind and that I have personally experienced it with friends and family and told you this as a warning to you to be aware of it’s possible dangers, I did that to look out for your well being, not to argue with you…

And I am telling you that it cannot permanently damage one’s mind. It will show you what you need to see. It may be scary, but it will be cathartic. It will reset your brain, figuratively and literally. Shrooms can actually cure Alzheimer’s via propagating neurogenesis. It physically changes your neurology and resets it back to baseline.

Studies have proven that they are, in fact, among the safest substances in existence.

Only certain phenethylamines like Mescaline and MDMA, which are related to amphetamines, can potentially have any physically dangerous effects on the body, but Mescaline is still even one of the safest substances you can use.

If you read True Hallucinations, you’ll read that in the ‘70s, Terence McKenna, his brother, and 2 other people ate an exorbitant amount of mushrooms while on an ethnobotany trip into the Amazon. They were eating these mushrooms for weeks straight. Once the confusion wore off and they processed the information, they felt it was of huge importance to humanity and its modern crises. They became crucial in the popular understanding of Psilocybin and Ayahuasca, and the spread of its use, post-CSA 1970.

Keep telling yourself that… And tell my old buddy “Crazy Joe” that it can not damage ones mind permanently… They are physically safe drugs, but not safe for the mind… You even said yourself it can alter your mind permanently… Well sometimes that altering can be very bad and damaging, not all people get the bad luck of the draw but unfortunately some do… And for you to say that it is false statement is well, it speaks for it self… That is all I have left to say about the matter and Nothing I can say will change your opinion that high doses of psychedelics are completely safe for ones mental well being…:v:

Tell Crazy Joe to tell the Science Community they are wrong. I dunno what to tell you, bud.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/behindtheheadlines/news/2017-10-17-magic-mushrooms-may-help-reset-depressive-brains-study-claims/

“Based on the results of animal studies, the lethal dose of psilocybin has been extrapolated to be 6 grams (of the pure chemical, not the mushroom), 1000 times greater than the effective dose of 6 milligrams.[44] The Registry of Toxic Effects of Chemical Substances assigns psilocybin a relatively high therapeutic index of 641 (higher values correspond to a better safety profile); for comparison, the therapeutic indices of aspirin and nicotine are 199 and 21, respectively.[45] The lethal dose from psilocybin toxicity alone is unknown at recreational or medicinal levels, and has rarely been documented—as of 2011, only two cases attributed to overdosing on hallucinogenic mushrooms (without concurrent use of other drugs) have been reported in the scientific literature and may involve other factors aside from psilocybin.[6][nb 4]”

“Psychiatric

Recent evidence, however, has suggested against the contention that the use of psilocybin puts one at risk for developing long lasting mental disorders. An analysis of information from the National Survey on Drug Use and Health showed that the use of psychedelic drugs such as psilocybin is associated with significantly reduced odds of past month psychological distress, past year suicidal thinking, past year suicidal planning, and past year suicide attempt.[53]

The similarity of psilocybin-induced symptoms to those of schizophrenia has made the drug a useful research tool in behavioral and neuroimaging studies of this psychotic disorder.[54][55][56] In both cases, psychotic symptoms are thought to arise from a “deficient gating of sensory and cognitive information” in the brain that ultimately lead to “cognitive fragmentation and psychosis”.[55] Flashbacks (spontaneous recurrences of a previous psilocybin experience) can occur long after having used psilocybin mushrooms. Hallucinogen persisting perception disorder (HPPD) is characterized by a continual presence of visual disturbances similar to those generated by psychedelic substances. Neither flashbacks nor HPPD are commonly associated with psilocybin usage,[6] and correlations between HPPD and psychedelics are further obscured by polydrug use and other variables.[57]”

1 Like

@pookie123

Look at weed, then look at mushrooms.

1 Like

And? I already said it was physically safe to take… The mental aspect is where I am concerned… I can’t tell “Crazy Joe” anything because he is completely shot out and will never be ok again thank’s to what large doses of LSD did to his mind. How about you tell Joe that he is ok and that his permanent trip is but in his imagination and in fact the Dr. says he is fine and that there was know way that the LSD did that to him… I would like to see that !:ok_hand:

Mental is included in safety. Safety is all-encompassing.

I don’t like LSD, personally. I recommend sticking to the natural ones.

Did Joe use other drugs along with psychedelics? Because I would put money on that effecting Joe before any psychedelic would. In any case, there are other factors I am sure even you are not aware of with Joe. HPPD is hotly debated, because most data suggests that it’s actually normally brain damage from polydrug use.

That said, I share your feelings on LSD. Makes my brain run like a chainsaw.

Nope, other than smoking a little weed and drinking some beer… He went on a spree of taking LSD for about 3 years and that did him in. I also knew him before he did anything so I knew him before and after so to speak… You can ask anyone that knew him well what happened to him and everyone would tell you he took too much LSD and never stopped tripping. One does not need a Dr, to diagnose what happened to him… I witnessed it with my own eyes and so did several other people…

In any case, I definitely don’t like LSD. I feel you there. Mushrooms are very different, though. You said you, yourself, would drink Ayahuasca. 5-7g of mushrooms is essentially indistinguishable from Ayahuasca, because it’s a DMT derivative. In fact, mushrooms are somewhat safer than Ayahuasca due to the fact that there’s no need for an RIMA or MAOI to make the DMT orally active.

Kids in Peru drink Ayahuasca every Sunday. In fact, all spirituality that traces its lineage to Sramana/Shamanism and the Vedas were essentially developed from the wisdom of Soma. Soma was an entheogenic brew that I guarantee was chemically identical to Ayahuasca.

There’s even the theory that we evolved into Homonids when apes ate mushrooms and became sentient and self-aware. We all evolved from mushrooms, at the base of it. The Eukaryotic spores that arrived in this destination within the gravitational orbit of the Sun after many foreign stars exploding and casting matter across the Universe. This is why it is believed that Mushrooms repair DNA.