Breeding Project: Acapulco Gold x Shoreline (Houston Cut) Bx3

DMT exists in everything that lives. That’s a chemical that, though strong, you shouldn’t fear. Respect, but don’t fear. It is the Spirit Molecule, and a sacrament to God, the consciousness behind the flux of energy in the Universe. Which we are all a facet of.

@pookie123

“People who have consumed ayahuasca report having spiritual revelations regarding their purpose on earth, the true nature of the universe as well as deep insight into how to be the best person they possibly can.[37] This is viewed by many as a spiritual awakening and what is often described as a rebirth.[38] In addition, it is often reported that individuals feel they gain access to higher spiritual dimensions and make contact with various spiritual or extra-dimensional beings who can act as guides or healers.[39]”

Yes cannabis has similarities to some aspects, as all living things have cannabinoid receptors in them… Also some believe that cannabis was brought here from an alien world… But who really knows…

@pookie123

They also believe that of mushrooms. Specifically, they are a gift from Aliens to show us that we are literally one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively.

I have never gotten those type of effects from shrooms, But if Ayahuasca is very close to shrooms in effect then perhaps I don’t want to try it. Shrooms never gave me any spiritual effects or life reviews and such, The last time I did shrooms I thought my best friend and my roomate were colluding a way to get me, They neither of them even knew each other at the time. It just made me paranoid and delusional…

@pookie123 I respect you, bro. Even if I come off harsh, I don’t really mean to. If I disagree, it will always be with respect. I should mention I also have Asperger’s Syndrome. 149 IQ in 3rd Grade, horrible social skills.

No problem I am not holding any grudges… It’s all good. :v:

1 Like

You should look into it. Read this, because everyone experiences the same thing. Although, I’d say 5-7 of mushrooms are harsher than Ayahuasca, with more body load:

“People who have consumed ayahuasca report having spiritual revelations regarding their purpose on earth, the true nature of the universe as well as deep insight into how to be the best person they possibly can.[37] This is viewed by many as a spiritual awakening and what is often described as a rebirth.[38] In addition, it is often reported that individuals feel they gain access to higher spiritual dimensions and make contact with various spiritual or extra-dimensional beings who can act as guides or healers.[39]”

Yes I have watched several youtube videos of peoples experiences… It has it’s place as a healing medicine as long as it is not abused…

1 Like

@pookie123

Essentially, you get violently ejected from your body, across space, time, and dimensions. All of your senses grow extra senses and become one. All time is happening simultaneously. And every possibility that can exist does exist. You live a million lives and die a million deaths in every breath until you surrender to it and let go. Then you break into this giant void with a huge ball of gaseous, ethereal light. And you are a smaller ball of the same. It communicates with you through pure intention. Conveying everything. And it helps you.

I came back to my body, laughing and crying simultaneously. A white hot ball of love hit my chest and I could suddenly feel again, after nearly a decade of absolute emotional deadness. I had realized we are all God. And our consciousness is eternal. Once you realize how eternal you are, you have only eternity to cope with.

2 Likes

I don’t think anyone wants to abuse it. It shakes you to the foundation of your very being. It’s very serious stuff. But it’s always a good outcome, no matter how reality-shaking. People take a long time to process what they saw and usually don’t want to do it for a long time.

The problem with LSD is, people want to play God and hack the Third Eye/Pineal Gland with a manmade substance. It doesn’t always function in such a way as to bring you to… That thing.

Alan Watts is great. Turned onto him several years ago. His tapes are great to listen to in the garden and driving long distances.

1 Like

Acapulco Gold
End of Week 3

Now she’s really getting those thin leaves. I think they might even be wider on account of the light intensity and the inoculant I use.

3 Likes

Underside and Stem:

1 Like

Shoreline Bx1. I am popping two of these and the female, I’m going to hit with the Bx3 pollen as well.

Only one is above ground, as of today.

2 Likes

Acapulco Gold
Natural Lighting & Initial Bud Shot

3 Likes

Foliage shots from today:

3 Likes