Brokeboy Genetics? Anyone use them?

actually, i buy only fems via the mostly main sources of strains/breeders that have growdiaries.com posts as a guide. it helps me with timing and sorting the correct range of variety to medicate/party properly.

also, i like to buy with a cc and i like to buy small packs to increase variety. i grow about 8 strains from seed at a time.

this company had singles for super cheap and a lot were on my to do list.

I was also drinking…it got me over the donald duck stuff.

ithe first grow i took part in was an OG grow in 2000/2001 (one of the old dudes nevil/emery?), but i don’t really know how it works here.

i have seeds to trade too which is why i got back the site again. still, I don’t know what is up.

1 Like

Growdaires is good to look at for decisions on strains along with Seedfinder.eu and Leafy.com - hope this helps in your hunt Never heard of BrokenBoys but will take a look

1 Like

I’d definitely much rather get seeds on here, say through trades or giveaways, or bought through a trusted reputable source like GLG, genetic supply, even DC seed exchange or many others but that’s just me.

Hopefully whoever “Brokeboy” is, he should at least honors the order as described, but could very well send seeds that aren’t as labeled, or won’t germ as they were stored poorly or who knows.

But in this day and age, there’s as many scams popping up trying to milk this industry than ever before… sadly.

3 Likes

i got the peanut butter breath to pop in a paper towel. i planted it yesterday. he has a youtube interview, i think on andyland (not sure who that is either, they don’t seem like geniuses. just stoners. he may be a chucker or an s1 copycat. if its female weed and not messed up it can have a place in my tent. i did an autopsy on the first seed and it rotted instead of surfacing.

2 Likes

Not to High-Jack the thread : what about Square One Genetics - heard that they are very consistent - but priced at $165.00 a pack My limit is $100.00 _ Sorry didn’t want to start a thread about them

You should probably make your own thread. You are highjacking …and as you mention you have no experience with them …just heresay. They are know for all sorts of issues.

3 Likes

Sorry did not mean it that _- I’m sorry !!! Peace

Update: the peanutbutter breath is doing well. seems fem. started flower the other. very much an indica morph. short, broad leaflets. will drop some pics later.
i spoke to the breeder about the one bad seed. said he would send me a reg seed as a replacement for the fem unless i wanted to wait. it’s been a while. i haven’t heard since. he also said most of his stuff was s1 of cuts he can get. he may have some f1s it seems too.

1 Like

Thanks for update !

Ewww one ref seeds ffs people they are seeds not bars of gold . He should be giving you ten reg seeds :thinking:

it was like 8 bucks with shipping. i just need 1 per strain so long as it pops, i don’t do regs. i was looking for a supplier that offers single beans. i just pop a bunch of strains, no hunting unless you count reveg of good outcomes. there are a few other decent sources for single beans, but most are expensive. what i have now from them looks good, but i won’t know for a few more weeks as i approach mid flower.

Oh I see sir

ok. so the Peanut Butter Breath didn’t turn out that great. What seemed like should be a 12 weeker on an advertised 9 week flower had to be taken down at f79 becuase of nanners. was throwing nanners from beginning of week 10. i didn’t find all of them until harvest, but i was plucking about 4 a days. yield was ok, it sat in the top 25% of the 10 strains I ran. it was the only one in it’s tent that threw nanners. smell was actually very good. perfume, some remnants of spanish peanuts. very dense bud. high is also good. i can’t say brokeboy is a good source since i prefer no nanners. the genetics may be true, but handling s1’s has to be in the cards. I have a few more seeds/strains from brokeboy (gushers, lava cake, bruce banner, gator breath and orange mooncakes which i may run some time, but i have to put him in the backseat for while since i can’t rely on the beans. this comes after the first seed I popped of his not germing…it just rotted in a couple days. I don’t think it was viable. anyway, if i do more i will post my findings here. check out the peanut butter breath exploration series thread…it has picks of this PBB plant.

1 Like