Shopping for seeds

It really frosts my ass when shopping that they just can’t come out and tell ya what’s behind that plant.
I hate having to go thru the long arduios tedious procedure of having to open each pic up individually because your interest is peaked.

Hate shopping

6 Likes

I was thinking of grabbing some beans…then I ran into the problem of deciding what to run with the ass cross…still undecided…so I think I’ll hold out on buying more beans…for now

Don’t even know why I’m looking.
Everything is down trodded to what I already have.

Would like MOB and a couple others but eh, not needed.

3 Likes

Wish banks would tell you how the plants in the pics were grown…or just have a super quick journal in the description. I usually like buying seeds that have lots of successful grow journals online already, just to see if the claims made are legit.
My next purchase is gonna be straight from JOTI.

6 Likes

I’ve always wanted to know how old the offerings were when I wanted to purchase them.
When you ask, it is ALWAYS ignored.
When I went ahead and bought them, then once they arrived, and none of them pop, since they are souvenirs, there is no whining about germination results.
It’s a hard place, to want to trust, you pay to trust, and most of the time, you do get decent quality as per germination rates, overall IMHO.
Many shops that sold me beans that did remotely look like what was advertised, I never went back. I do not mean some pheno variation, but the wrong structure showing up.
And honestly, in my 20 years of buying beans, I’ve only had one package, and that was not sent, by the ripper. And 1 lost in the mail, but Sannie replaced it for free.
It is also the reason I never buy expensive beans anymore or even look at them, and have found some very nice plants with the pollen chuckers, and that is NOT said as a dig or a slight in any manner, Thank you Santero, for helping me to understand the difference.

7 Likes

So far i have gotten very lucky as far as buying seed. Ive never had a ghost order always got what i ordered n more but at the same time shopping for seed is ridiculous. There is 10,000+ strains out there n every one of them sounds fire.
Then you got the ? what distributor can actually get em to you Where youre at.
And reputable.
Google is no help just the advertising end of things. To research each strain by breeder n pick is hard. And very time consuming.
Im sure weve all had that cart set up n changed 5 times before checkout based on ads at some point.
Then there is another way.

The hurdles of this are avoided by a site like this where we grow the beans.
we smoke the fire n arent advertising for future sales but doing it to keep the flame burning.
No ridiculous charges for the unknown.

Im slacking n need to actually start paying attention to the work done right here on og. They give you all that you ask if you seek. They seek out good proven strains You see from seed to pollenation to drop of new seed. No breeder on the market gives the background and grow detail like seed available right here.

10 Likes

At one time I would spend up to 100 for a pack of seeds that was old and low germ rate or not at all ! Seed banks are like being in a candy store with a sweet tooth too many to choose from and who’s reputable? I started looking at breeders that were reputable and reasonably priced strains and was with 1 shop for years but occasionally I would buy elsewhere but never trusted what they sent
Now I either trade or only buy direct from a few ( sannies, greenrebel, Bog , sinister) I fine better service and you know where it came from
So that said I am a seed whore
Seeds are like fine wine if you spend 100 plus for what they call premium seeds as a treat once in a while then at least you can make more beans
Bodhi , I would spend good money gladly they never fail to impress

And I always tend to buy the newer releases so at least I feel they may be fresher lol
Just my 2 cents
Peace
Paps

9 Likes

I try not to buy anymore I realy cant afford it but there is still some different breeders gear I’d realy like to pick up. I still need to get the malana from rsc and find some legit bred bubba seeds . Next thing and prob last I spend money on is a strain I need from soma.

5 Likes

I’ve never been to impressed with the M.O.B I’ve grown, ok taste and structure but there are much better blueberry lines out there in my opinion.

6 Likes

I’m itching for some Fleur De Mal for christmas, myself.

:christmas_tree:

2 Likes

Xmas sales make keeping the seed buying urge very hard to keep in check lol

5 Likes

Somebody told me it’s beyond sickening sweet?

I’m a going to get me some beans from True Canna Genetics next shop… and also some of Bhodi’s granola funk. I’ve grown out a few of True Canna strains now and was well impressed, and they are well priced. Truth OG is a cracker.

2 Likes

I miss herb so much.

3 Likes

And we missed you :smile: :wave: @Skiball

Are you on a personal or uhh gub’mental weed high-ate-us?

'Nun my bidneth, just hope you’re OK. :v:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Sweet with a odd herbal spice in the background. Tastes like oldschool herb with a touch of blueberry. Almost like smoking two different types in the same bowl. It was a fem seed though and not the cutting so the cut might be alot better.

1 Like

I got a dui awhile back n still on probation. So can only smoke for a couple days after i see the po n can’t safely grow for another 8 months. But when i can it’s on like donkey kong. My seed stash is epic at this point.

5 Likes

That’s the OG spirit! :smile: I hope that if it was a deserved thing that you’re dutifully humbled & whatnot(deaths are wack); if it was relative BS, then sorry to hear. Thanks for bein an honest OGer.

What strains in your stash have got you buggin the most?

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Ya no accident involved. I’ve got a lot of crazy stuff one i can’t find any info on obs alien planet. Others I’ve got in house platinum kush mint x platinum punch and irene apricot, sincity platinum delights, obs starfighter x alientech and tarantula and alien sour apple, oni Tropicana cookie, garden of dreams outlaw, alien apple warp x mac, bunch of gg#4 crosses, joker Victoria secret, dying breed acai-z, strayfox tres fighter and platinum Iraq, compound strawberry apricot, lostriver strawnana watermelon and alien rift x mac and much much more!

7 Likes

Wannal let starfightr×alientech…go😁