Brokeboy Genetics? Anyone use them?

anyone have experience with them?

they have some big strains or sure and drop a lot of famous breeder names. the interesting thing is that they are cheap and allow for lots of single seed purchases which helps out the seed popper folks in getting more variety for cheaper. they have fems running about 6 bucks a bean, so super cheap.

1 Like

I don’t trust them.

They have Solfire seeds marked at $80 on sale from $150. Those packs have never been priced at $150. $80 has always been regular price at all other seed banks (for Solfire regs), with sales frequently dropping the price close to half that.

Also, they have several strains that were “originally bred by Jungle Boys”. So it would appear at best they’re selling F2s. Based on that, I’d assume there’s no way to know what you’re actually getting from them.

4 Likes

not sure i saw them actually claim to have the genetics, it seemed they just name drop the most clouted breeder. i am also guessing f2 or s1 of s1 (s2?).

If you’re lucky. Could be bulk hemp seed from eBay. Or just whatever seeds they pulled out of their latest tent bukkake (aka who knows?).

And even if they are actually selling f2s, s1s, etc…that’s still sketchy IMO.

4 Likes

No am not broke.

1 Like

Congrats you’ve guessed today’s secret phrase!!!
pee-wee-silly

9 Likes

Ahhhhh my heart :purple_heart::heart:

1 Like

well. i ordered. i am well aware of its spurious nature at first sight. i will post results. will run one of their gear in the next grow next to 7 other strains from typical breeders (twenty20, HSC, Ripper, Barney’s farm, etc.). i guess i will use the oreoz from this order and sub out the slot for the runtzxmint freebie from HSC that i was going to run.

if it’s weak sauce or bunk…we can shut this dude down. if it’s dank, I’ll be serving crow.

3 Likes

I love their flagrant use of Disney IP. Donald Duck is their primary logo. He appears throughout the website.

I like these guys, they got great big balls :laughing:

Edit: might be Scrooge McDuck?

2 Likes

it’s donald. hard to believe it exists.

1 Like

Not sure how growing something from them will prove anything aside from whether or not they sell viable seeds.

Unless you’re already intimately familiar with the genetics you bought, there’s no way to prove whether they’re selling what they say they’re selling. In my mind that’s the bigger issue at hand, and what would bring legitimacy to them as a seed bank.

1 Like

i have clear expectations and experience with part of my purchase.

if I have a good experience, then it verifies they are a good source of seeds for much cheaper than others…you don’t pay the posted price (35% off) and there is no shipping. seeds can be purchased in a convienient way (1 per type). low cost is important to some folks. it is probably a good idea to not drop a stupid amount of money and buy huge seed packs for most noobs. if it’s some overly badass stuff only then might I be able to comment on them as a breeder. I don’t expect that at all. for that class of vendor i want variety, low cost, fem. if it matches the strain descriptions at all that would be a plus, but it’s not really needed so long at it grows like normal.

See that’s where we differ. Plant matching description is a requirement for me. And when you’re dealing pollen bukkake from super-polyhybrids, you’re extremely unlikely to get a plant that matches a description.

Frankly for the level of unknowns that they’re selling, they’re way overpriced. They should be around a quarter per seed…or 30 seeds free if you pay postage.

1 Like

the breeder/whatever isn’t supposed to be for you though in the first place. outcomes may actually match descriptions, but for now saying otherwise is just making up stuff. i will know for sure in a few months after actually growing it…and having experience to make claims.

Not sure what point you intended to make here, but this rambling incoherent statement hopefully made more sense in your head than it does on the screen.

2 Likes

The breeder OR whatever is not for you. Wow, I had to literally spell out OR for you. Please stop. I was just trying to find out if anyone had gambled with this source. You haven’t. So, you don’t have much to add here.

got my seeds 8 bucks a pop delivered fems. came fast. good packaging. now to see if i yields anything to write home about. even if it is just ok, for the price it would be just fine.

Why not source seeds from here for free ?

4 Likes

stop making so much sense

3 Likes

Most of my best bud came from free seeds here or trades here

2 Likes