Well, they look decently happy but since yesterday the ppms went up 330 to 350 and they arent drinking very much when looking at water level. The roots smell earthy and they are a little soft, doesn’t feel very slimy.
Last night, dosed 2ml 5% chlorine as usual(5ppm), today added another 2ml, put in a little more water to bring ppm back to 330.
So far I added the extra shot of chlorine, put my chiller down by 2C, now its at 17-18C instead of 20C.
Any ideas? Is it really the rot? should I nuke more or just leave it alone?
Confused as what the next move is. Any suggestions welcome.