Bruce Banner x Caramel Coated Fem project

At what point did you start treating with CS? I’ve been treating a clone already in flower and not seeing anything yet.

2 Likes

I put some small clones into one gallon pots started flower the day I up potted and starting spraying that day as well. I think I sprayed for a total of 21 days i guess every strain is different someone told me they start spraying almost a week before flip.

4 Likes

Well if Bruce is going dumb then I don’t see why not

1 Like

Ah that’s just quality of you though! You’re a person who won’t do anything without guarantees and that’s respectable

1 Like

Thats what I intend using, a 24v 0.45amp transformer and that golden colour is what to aim for apparently.

2 Likes

@Jango Yes you should definitely notice the color change. Also you will want to remove the anodes (silver that is in the water ) and wipe the build up off occasionally when you notice it and when you do that mix the solution around with a plastic utensil before putting anodes back into it.

1 Like

Is there a benefit to using CS over STS? Genuine question because deriving CS seems doable if you have the right equipment. Would you say there’s a skill level required to make CS?

1 Like

Making CS is easy. Making STS is also easy.
I think it’s just a matter of personal preference and/or what you can get your hands on.

2 Likes

Congrads! I bet u end up with far more seeds than you were anticipating. Make sure to let those seeds mature til they are nice striped greasy brown. Are you also gonna run another cross and switch the donor and recipent strains to compare?

1 Like

Yes I actually planned on doing same cross and switching donor and receiver to see what each parent brings to the table & which is more desirable. I also reversed a GMO clone it’s covered in pollen sacs but haven’t gotten a pinch of pollen off of it. I’m going to pluck and let dry hopefully I get something. Someone also suggested keeping humidity under 50% so next time I might actually put them in there own tent and control environment a little better.

2 Likes

Wall charger is really low amps and volts, I bet it’s fine. Maybe I’ll test one day.

Yeah I was thinking that and as long as you have circuit breakers even if the wires crossed and arched out the breaker should trip it self. But low voltage could still cause a fire so I would personally wouldn’t want to risk it but to each there own.

1 Like

Low voltage means small fire lol

1 Like

:rofl: haha I love that logic man, that’s the mindset that gets shit done :muscle:.

1 Like

It does get shit done, what that shit is, is to be determined.

2 Likes

First few seeds have been harvested, looks like there may be a couple more still on there but not much. Still very happy with how this worked and looking forward to re doing this project soon.

1 Like

Bruce banner mother she’s a tough one to grow at times had her for years still haven’t fully mastered her but the smell and potency is unreal

4 Likes