BubbleGum Auto/KNF Organic Outdoor

If this is no till with earthworms you need to keep it moist most of the time or the worms will crawl out.

2 Likes

I see, the moisture is down below, and its root system cannot yet reach out to get it because of size?

I’ll water them tonight. Gonna put 5mL of each in one gallon of water: FPJ-LAB-OHN-Cannazym…

2 Likes

That is the logic i use with my plants. I try to imagine the top mass as roots in the ground. What is above is a representation of what is below.

2 Likes

They thought me that in school about the root system for trees, they said it was the same size and wide as the plant on top… Thanks man!

2 Likes

Pics for today! Good morning everyone…

5 Likes

Go, baby girl go! :grin:

2 Likes

healthy as usual marijuana

2 Likes

Weekends pic, pH went thrut he roof 7.9pH, but i think it was because of the lava rocks i added on top. Threw some nutrients in the water today, OHN-FPJ-LAB, and let’s hope its acidic nature helps the pH come down a little. Thanks!

4 Likes

Id use less then 5ml of each. Try 1ml or 2ml of each.

The bottom one thinks it’s Sunday, it’s “praying.” :grin:

I think they look good for my level of expertise. LOL.

Learning as we go…

1 Like

Yeah right, she’s reaching out to the LORD!!!

@lotus710 I’m using 1mL of each per liter. LAB-OHN-FPJ…

2 Likes

This little lady felt like budding at almost three weeks. They were planted on July 10th. Sprouted on Thursday that week and today i see pistils… Wonder how big it is going to get, but by the looks of it, i’ll be lucky to get an eight of an ounce! Let’s remember this are autos being run under the sun, with 12/12 from the get go… And with pH issues!

3 Likes

Well if nothing else it will be interesting. :relaxed:

1 Like

There coming along now then Mr. Grower :wink: :+1: :clap:

2 Likes

It’s Mr. Grower already… LOL Thanks bro!

2 Likes

I think there is about 12 hours difference between these seeds getting germinated :wink: Yours and mine, told we would walk you through it step by step :wink:

1 Like

Good to see you around Herbie!

1 Like

@MadScientist

Here is some Bubblegum at 5 weeks, I hope yours look like this by that time too :sunglasses:

Enjoy :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Thanks @Rysco, just been mad busy last few weeks and with the btc-e situation redistributing a stash lol.

2 Likes