BubbleGum Auto/KNF Organic Outdoor

Bubblegum looks fire as the kids say. Ha! Ha! :grin:

2 Likes

I will let you know it certainlty has a very Tutti Fruity smell to it reminds me of the late 90s in Amsterdam every time I brush past it. She or they are sat next to a Barbara Bud that has a similar fragrance and Aroma just not quite as sweet :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I like that look, the lime green with orange hairs. It just looks delicious.

2 Likes

Some of those autos cant take any stress at all. Everythings lookin good though

1 Like

About ants that sephers afids the cuestión is: does antes takes afids to plants or antes only farms the afids that they meets previously in plants?

1 Like

I remember the ants bring the aphids. If i find different i will let you now.

2 Likes

I can only hope i get there one day… Cheers guys!

As I understand Mr. Grower you have 2 grows going 1 indoors and 1 outdoors.

You have chosen to step onto the esculator of knowledge (Thats Overgrow.com by the way), In a couple of years you will be so ma y floors up the esculator looking down thing F**k its a long way down answering nube questions like is it male, how do you make them flower, whats wrong with this, how do I use these lamps etc

Then you will look up and realise how FCKG far up there is to go its a long way up and a long way down, the sky is the limit, the never ending esculator of knowledge the more you learn, the more you learn how little you know and thirst for learning more.

Where all at different points on the esculator, Just remeber to look down as well as up from time to time. Your well on your way, if you want off now is the time to jump rofl :grin:

Now wheres todays updates…I can only hope i get there one day… Cheers guys!

4 Likes

Today’s update on the outdoor grow…

1 Like

Those should be a bit farther along. Something is going on. Are auto’s supposed to grow that slow?

2 Likes

There only getting 12/12 thats why there a little slower @ryasco

2 Likes

I was thinking the same thing.
I wonder. Hmmm?
?

3 Likes

Theyy were germinated on the same day as some of mine that I have done under lights on 18/6 and there is not much difference at all in size, amount of leaves or nodes. May be a little in colour mine are a darker green in the leaf.

https://overgrow.com/t/fleur-du-mal-seeds/3625/37?u=herbie

Germinated on the same day, for a reference under 110w flouro T5

3 Likes

Yea, i see. I was just a bit anxious i guess.

2 Likes

Those of mine are regulars, the lights has a lot to do with pics bright sun or flouro t5 light etc.

If anything I would possibly keep em in a slightly cooler spot for a few hours may be 1st thing in the morning and last thing at evening for an hour each end of the day till they get a bit bigger, and spray with a seaweed based supplement just as it goes dark like nitrozym or something, mist dont spray till run off. :wink:

Edit it might be better to give em the cool at the hottest part of day instead of early morning and late evening, just to let em get the size and leaf to deal with the enviroment.

1 Like

They should be accustomed to the sun by now i think. The 12 hours might be throwing me off. If the 12 hours is messing with the flowering you might end up with a 12 in bud on a 14 in tall plant. Not a bad thing but not optimal.

3 Likes

Ive never done auto so wouldnt know, but size wise they are about the same as mine and im on 18/6 and they are same age.

2 Likes

I know nothing about auto’s so i am probably scaring MadScientist for no reason. Sorry my friend, just thinking out loud so to speak.

1 Like

We can get tape measures out and cameras if required to measure the height and leaf length, but I wouldn’t be worrying they look ok :wink:

2 Likes

What will be will be, we just have to learn from the journey.

3 Likes

Thanks for your comments guys. My computer went down for a bit, or the internet r the router… Anyway, i’m back.

I fear they are small in nature as per the breeder, they said it would never get over 60cms in height even under 24hrs light. They are small yes, very much so for my taste. Don’t worry @ryasco, I foresee a very low amount of bud out of these plants. I just have to wait.

@Herbie, Your plants do look a bit better, i fucked the soil these three outdoor plants are in; the red lava rocks i didn’t wash them before i put the top layer in the pots, so, pH is fluctuating a lot. They got stunted by the pH and with only 12 hours of light, they are doing great i think… Soil wasn’t very good either, next outdoor will do it with hydroponics sustrate and hydroton. i have not been able to see any diference/results from either grow a to judge if the KNF works good. I’m trying to do damage control over here!

HppHrvst

1 Like