BubbleGum Auto/KNF Organic Outdoor

I read the thread just now, wow, i’m amazed at what happened and the way you cured it. Hopefully when i got a little more time/space to grow i will be doing it that way, like GGW, organic/KNF on one and Nutes on the other… LOL

2 Likes

Well hopefully not exactly that way;) hahahahahah

2 Likes

You know what guys, what kinda of gardener would i be if i let myself be beaten by something so simple… So, i decided not to give up, took the plants out of the brick/concrete dirt pot they were in, no wonder they wouldn’t grow, the roots were all cramped inside the netting of the peat pellets, and just a few of them could get out, so i transplanted them into 3 gallon pots after carefully removing the netting with 3 liters super soil (CR brand), 1 liter coco coir/pomice and 2 liters perlite.

Then i fed them with Go Box Nutes… We’ll see if that does it…

3 Likes

Well i think you will get a footlong budscicle per plant for your troubles. Ha! Ha! That is three foot of bud you didn’t have before.

2 Likes

We have a saying in Costa Rica… “Que Dios te haga profeta y no mentiroso…”

Translation: “May God make you a prophet, and not a liar…”

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

Here they are, one of the three got eaten by big red ants… I found them on top of the plant. The remaining two, with healthy green new shoots coming out, but very little time for it to grow, we’ll see…

2 Likes

I don’t know why but i am really rooting for the little girls. I always cheer for the underdog i guess. I am glad you decided to try again. Ha! Ha!

1 Like

Poor little things HAHAHAHA

1 Like

Ok, today according to schedule the plants got cut. And on to harvest… LOL

Let me show you guys how i did!

Pathetic, but i finished. At least i got some weeks of experience on what not to do. And maybe one joint!

Hope you enjoyed it as much as i did. We will all be laughing about this one day. Promised! :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Awesome dudeXD hows it smell

1 Like

Hard to say, now it only smells like a plant, a little sweet yeah! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I didn’t trim more leaves cos’ they had little tric’s on them, so…

First grow since i joined Overgrow, two weeks after i joined i started buying gear and all… Now this.

:trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy:

5 Likes

You should see my trim jobs thenXD if its packed with keif and not too ugly it stays.

2 Likes

Que vas a plantar ahora en exterior?..y que no sea auto, que estás casi en el ecuador…

2 Likes

El problema MiG es que esta lloviendo mucho, todos los dias hay tormenta electrica y demas. Por ahora voy a tener que conformarme con indoor. Pero quiero de ese “Flying Dragon” para exterior MiG, hagamos algo, un trueque o algo, me parece la mas bella y unica planta sativa, WOW! Desde que la ensenyaste no he dejado de pensar en ella.

Igual, ya tengo otra generacion que viene para arriba… Y cuando llegue la temporada seca, ahi vamos a ver que nos depara el imperdonable sol Guanacasteco, a 10 grados del equador!

The problem is that it’s raining a lot, everyday there’s thunderstorms and whatnot. For now, i will have to settle with indoor. But i want some of that “Flying Dragon” for outdoors MiG, let’s deal or something, i think it’s the most beautiful sativa plant, WOW! Since you showed it, i haven’t stopped thinking about it.

All the same, i got another generation coming up…
And when the dry season gets here, we’re gonna see what it holds for us the unforgiving Guanacastecan sun, 10 degrees north of equator!

3 Likes

If you time it right the rain could be to your benefit. Sativa can handle monsoon weather and still get over ten feet in the tropics. Experiment and use your environment to your advantage. Imagine not having to water for a whole month knowing you have plenty of good soil, compost, and top dressing feeding everything while you are on the veranda toking up enjoying the tropical breezes.

2 Likes

Gonna look for something to germ in the sativa department, will veg it indoors and take it outside to flower then…

Gonna choose something now…

2 Likes

Haber, por “creepy”, " crispa", y otros nombres parecidos, creo que se suele denominar el cruce hecho por los agricultores locales entre una Sativa Hispanoamericana (puede ser pura, o ya muy hibridada) y otra planta mas comercial… Pero no se que tendrás tu… La cultivaste y/o fumaste?
Pero puedes usar uno de tus híbridos de dominancia Sativa, o incluso lo que tenías de CannaBioGen (Punto Rojo o Colombian Red, @MadScientist?).

2 Likes

Lo fume, y tengo como 25 semillas de Punto Creepy y 25 de San Miguelito que es un skunk aclimatado outdoors. Te puedo enviar 10 y 10 por algunas de las del Dragon… :wink:

Se que la Punto se hace como de dos o tres metros y la otra no tengo mucha info, pero viene de la frontera con Panama!

1 Like

…Te has 'enamorado " de una foto, solo eso…

Flyin Dragon , breaded by NACHILLO (original cross) n GUANCHE (F2 selection); is Golden Tiger (Malawi Killer X Meao Thai) X Punto Rojo, if I remember right…

7 Likes

Pero me vas a culpar MiG, NO VE QUE FOTO!?

LOL

Vea @MiG, crees que sea parecida…?

https://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/ace-seeds-golden-tiger/prod_6.html

1 Like