BubbleGum Auto/KNF Organic Outdoor

Well i am in a learning process, and wanted to see their root structure and i was gonna put them in the cups, so might as well take the pics! They are happy and we will smoke them… (Notice i said we)

1 Like

Cierto, tenes razon. Voy a tratar de salvarlas aunque sea unicamente por que si… Gracias.

True, you’re right. I’m gonna try and save them just because… Thanks.

1 Like

If you are curious then by all means have at it. You no me, if it brings you joy then be happy. :grin:

1 Like

You would discard them @ryasco?

1 Like

No, i would play with them and see what happens. My above post was about looking at the tap root.

2 Likes

Gotcha. Another reason why i chose trasnparent cups and i know some people don’t like them and the light and all… But i wanna see!

1 Like

This is a little auto growin alone (casi sin cuidados) in The Dogs House. It was germined the June-15, n since its first real leafs pair, have been outdoor whith more of 12 hours of our No-Mercy-Sun…

3 Likes

@MadScientist, it will be the end of my reputación…: Now everybody from Tierra del Fuego to Basque Country, from Baja California to Melilla, knows is an auto inna The Dogs House…
Je, je, je…Todo sea por el Amigo Tico…
Purita Vida!

3 Likes

You got a pup in The Dogs House! Ha! Ha! :grin:

2 Likes

Thanks @MiG, that one looks great!!!

Well i’m sorry to imform you guys that these plants did not make it, this is the best looking one out of all the three, not good. Anyway, they were not so expensive to begin with and i knew it was a gamble when i was testing the local soil. The lava rocks altered pH in a crazy way, and my inexperience with the KNF ferments made the plants scrawny, stunted and now they will not be tendered to anymore. Thanks for watching.

Please refer to my 2nd attempt at an outdoor grow with some Gorilla Glue from FastBuds.

2 Likes

Well if you learned anything it was worth it. Sympathies for the lost little soldiers may there sacrifice not be in vain. :grin:

2 Likes

Semper Fi! That’s right, i learned a couple of things not to do… LOL

5 Likes

My condolences for your sad loss.

However, the loss of your plants has led you to gain knowledge and irreplaceable experience.
This is a net positive for sure!

I am still sorry though!
:sunglasses:

1 Like

It’s ok @Calyxander, it was my fault from the get go… LOL

1 Like

Everyone makes mistakes. Thats how you learn. I too cut corners and fucked up my first real organic run. I can show you if you like. I think i actually made a post here about it.

1 Like

Yes, LT would you please tag me on it… THX

1 Like

Cant tag ya but ill post it here.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=317938

1 Like

I can’t go there… I was banned at the behest of Midweek Song UK… LOL Remember!?

2 Likes

Damn. Heres the not soo good versionXD When i decided to throw away the bottle

1 Like