BubbleGum Auto - Vero29v7 600W

That new light will be even better in there. Tons of light for the babies.

2 Likes

Well in that case i’m not even gonna worry about it. Just dim the Vero to where i want it to be. In that 4x2 (120x60) tent, what’s the most watts i should use?

200! Just joking. :grin:

1 Like

We are happy today bro! LOLOLOL

1 Like

I am quite a few bong hits in at this point. Ha! Ha!

1 Like

Two of the babies died. I got six getting big and strong. Currently germinating three more beans that will catch up with the rest… I put three to germ cos’ of Murphy’s Law, but only two are going in the tent…

EDIT, ok my people i was very worried running the Vero 600W in that tiny tent, so i installed the Citizen 200W, and right now it’s running at only 75W to allow them babies to get some leaves and then will crank it up to maybe 130W and when they start flowering, the full 200W, it’s extremely bright too…

@Herbie

5 Likes

Looking good so far.:+1:

Are temps better now you installed the fan and filter ?

What is that medium there in forgive me for not re reading from start ? @MadScientist

1 Like

Today’s update… Hope it’s not boring for you guys… I’m exhilarated with my little garden!

4 Likes

Dude. Looks great. You should mulch those pots! Saves water. I think everyone should mulch their pots.

1 Like

I gotcha but the thing is, this is coco and perlite with pomice only; there is no organics here. Maybe on the outdoor grow i will, still have to go get the neem little tree…

2 Likes

I know:) i think organic and non organic growers need to mulch. Saves water!

1 Like

Right now i can see how dry the medium is, if i mulch it, i risk overwatering don’t i?

2 Likes

Ya, trouble with mulching, is then you’ll have to lift the pots to determine when they are dry.
Those seedling are looking HAPPY. Remember to not overwater when they are small.

2 Likes

I’m keeping a calendar with mL provided to each grow, outdoor and indoor… Great advice, and one of the first and easiest mistakes to make…

2 Likes

Your fabric pots really prevent over watering. Feeling is better then seeing. You wont need to water as often or with as much with a mulch. Personally never lifted my pots to feel them. Just water every second day:)

1 Like

I have to be absent for a few days next month and well, i dunno how to manage with me not being here. The lights are on from 5am till 11pm. I water my plants right after the lights go out but, how would you guys manage? An automated drip maybe with a reservoir!?

1 Like

Welcome to the lonely boring world of growing! Your life know revolves around veg and flower schedules. Ha! Ha! I can’t leave my setup without killing or finishing plants in flower. I can leave my veg area for a day or two. For some of us this is our sanity anyway.

2 Likes

How about this? They are only 90 cents each…

2 Likes

Ha! Ha! I don’t know but it should be interesting! :grin:

Dont trust those for your babies. They will 100% over water your plants. And youlk have a few bottles of water in your tent on the ground. I have to work my schedule around my garden. If you want something thats going to work forsure check out tropf blumats. You can get them on amazon or from them directly. Top quality. http://blumat.com/en/?m=0

You can also set pots on buckets of perlite or whatever and kinda make a SIP. Sub irrigated planter.

1 Like