BubbleGum Auto - Vero29v7 600W

I got my other lamp, the 200W Citizen CLU048 and it doesn’t weight even half what the Vero weights, would it be a good idea to exchange the lamp in my little tent? Less temp inside, more air flow and less weight for my tent. It’s holding up just fine. What are your opinions?

Switch the 600W Vero for the 200W Citizen in my 4x2x4?

Your dimming the 600 right. I assume the 200 could cover the area except the far edges. I think it would be fine, you will be more efficient.

1 Like

Because of the area of the grow, i think there’s really no need to have the 600W hanging there, it’s way too heavy. I think the 200W Citizen would do fine, would it?

It’s a 4x2x4 tent!

1 Like

This light is designed to cover a 2’ x 2’ to a 2.5’ x 2.5’ flowering/full cycle coverage area.
http://timbergrowlights.com/200-watt-citizen-clu048-square-framework/

With your tight walls i think it is very doable. It would be the largest it could reasonably cover and the edges will be a bit dim. The plants will be towards the center so it should be fine i believe. If my assumptions are wrong then it might need to be rethought.

1 Like

I actually got that same lamp but linear one, to cover the 4x2, but i wanted to see if the Vero fit there and it did. Dunno about the weight and all…

This one i got to replace the Vero…

2 Likes

If it was me i would try the 200 and see how i liked it. :grin:

1 Like

I’m gonna worry less about power bill, heat, weight on the tent (stress on the frame), there will be more air flow and one cob per every two plants, that i can rotate everyday so they all get some light, out of the far edges…

Thanks for clarification…

IMHO HPS 600W has coverage of 1 x 1 meter to 1,2 x 1,2 meter.
If that is the case, and you think that light output will be even stronger the outcome I see is that @MadScientist would do OK with half output of that 600W LED in 0,6 x 1,2 meter.

2 Likes

So i should just dim it and watch for the watts i’m putting in… But the lamps fits in the tent beautifully…

2 Likes

That new light will be even better in there. Tons of light for the babies.

2 Likes

Well in that case i’m not even gonna worry about it. Just dim the Vero to where i want it to be. In that 4x2 (120x60) tent, what’s the most watts i should use?

200! Just joking. :grin:

1 Like

We are happy today bro! LOLOLOL

1 Like

I am quite a few bong hits in at this point. Ha! Ha!

1 Like

Two of the babies died. I got six getting big and strong. Currently germinating three more beans that will catch up with the rest… I put three to germ cos’ of Murphy’s Law, but only two are going in the tent…

EDIT, ok my people i was very worried running the Vero 600W in that tiny tent, so i installed the Citizen 200W, and right now it’s running at only 75W to allow them babies to get some leaves and then will crank it up to maybe 130W and when they start flowering, the full 200W, it’s extremely bright too…

@Herbie

5 Likes

Looking good so far.:+1:

Are temps better now you installed the fan and filter ?

What is that medium there in forgive me for not re reading from start ? @MadScientist

1 Like

Today’s update… Hope it’s not boring for you guys… I’m exhilarated with my little garden!

4 Likes

Dude. Looks great. You should mulch those pots! Saves water. I think everyone should mulch their pots.

1 Like

I gotcha but the thing is, this is coco and perlite with pomice only; there is no organics here. Maybe on the outdoor grow i will, still have to go get the neem little tree…

2 Likes

I know:) i think organic and non organic growers need to mulch. Saves water!

1 Like