BubbleGum Auto - Vero29v7 600W

Dont trust those for your babies. They will 100% over water your plants. And youlk have a few bottles of water in your tent on the ground. I have to work my schedule around my garden. If you want something thats going to work forsure check out tropf blumats. You can get them on amazon or from them directly. Top quality. http://blumat.com/en/?m=0

You can also set pots on buckets of perlite or whatever and kinda make a SIP. Sub irrigated planter.

1 Like

Yeah my ladyfriend is going to murder me over this topic soon :slight_smile: Longest I’ve been away from my plants so far this year is 3 days, and they were a wilted mess when I got back. I have to leave for 2 days at the end of the month, right as my current batch is finishing flowering.

I’ve heard good things about Blumats, so take a peek at that link lotus gave. That said, if your plants aren’t pot-bound, they should be able to survive for a few days if you give them a good soaking before you go.

2 Likes

Here is the little grow, got 6 bubblegum auto and 3 gorilla glue auto. The biggest and smallest, plus all of them…

3 Likes

Brilliant they are growing nicely, try swapping the 2 front ones for the 2 back positions see if it makes any difference :wink:

1 Like

Doing it now… Thanks bro!

1 Like

I am only suggesting it as they are the 2 closest to the door with out refelctive material bouncing light back at them, and probably closest to the cool air intake vent :wink: So are in the coolest and lowest humidity positon. It could purely be genetics but try it out and see :sunglasses:

2 Likes

@ryasco

2 Likes

The look good but the yellow on the leaves? Is that from your light? You are using white COB so they should be greener. How far is the light? You are getting zero stretch and the leaves are pale. I am worried your plants are over saturated but i am making that assumption on little evidence.

2 Likes

Oversaturated with what? I didn’t catch that part… I got the lights running @ 125W… And exactly 18 inches from the top of the canopy… @ryasco

1 Like

Over saturated with light. Sorry a little vague.

1 Like

Do you think i should lower the wattage, i was actually planning on cranking it up…

1 Like

Nah 125w of cobs should be fine that far away. Are you feeding anything?

3 Likes

Yes the recipe on the label for the go box. A little diluted.

If you follow their shit to a tee no need to have it diluted any more. The bottles are already 99% water. I always fed exactly what they say on the same weeks and had great results with zero problems!

2 Likes

I diluted it because it was showing EC @ 1.2 so i think it was too much, don’t you?

2 Likes

Sorry i have no idea about ec or phXD

1 Like

ec at 1.2ec for those is ok if your starting water is at 0.4ec if yours is at zero you only want to be adding it up to 0.8 -1.0 of actual food for those plants at that size. I will get a pic of the canna schedule it has the ec for the plant at the week age, so you can compare it. When they are young make the roots go looking for it. Most manufacturers want you to use more food you learn the numbers through time and practice experience etc

3 Likes

…those little plants look strong enough for full power to me.
…lookin’ good :+1:

2 Likes

I just realized this babies have been running for exactly 17 days since they were put to germinate, it took them two nights to show cotyledons and this is how they look this morning, after 14 days vegging under the Citizen COBs @ 125W. I am waiting for the GG4 to have a bit more leaves to crank it up all the way to 200W.

The Gorilla Glue 4 you can see in the plastic cup on top of some rockwool cubes i had.

6 Likes

Hey guys, do the leaves right on top of the cotyledon always wither and die? I mean the ones that come out of the cotyledon themselves… My plants have that one leaf going yellow and dry. Is that normal?

3 Likes