BubbleGum Auto - Vero29v7 600W

Right now i can see how dry the medium is, if i mulch it, i risk overwatering don’t i?

2 Likes

Ya, trouble with mulching, is then you’ll have to lift the pots to determine when they are dry.
Those seedling are looking HAPPY. Remember to not overwater when they are small.

2 Likes

I’m keeping a calendar with mL provided to each grow, outdoor and indoor… Great advice, and one of the first and easiest mistakes to make…

2 Likes

Your fabric pots really prevent over watering. Feeling is better then seeing. You wont need to water as often or with as much with a mulch. Personally never lifted my pots to feel them. Just water every second day:)

1 Like

I have to be absent for a few days next month and well, i dunno how to manage with me not being here. The lights are on from 5am till 11pm. I water my plants right after the lights go out but, how would you guys manage? An automated drip maybe with a reservoir!?

1 Like

Welcome to the lonely boring world of growing! Your life know revolves around veg and flower schedules. Ha! Ha! I can’t leave my setup without killing or finishing plants in flower. I can leave my veg area for a day or two. For some of us this is our sanity anyway.

2 Likes

How about this? They are only 90 cents each…

2 Likes

Ha! Ha! I don’t know but it should be interesting! :grin:

Dont trust those for your babies. They will 100% over water your plants. And youlk have a few bottles of water in your tent on the ground. I have to work my schedule around my garden. If you want something thats going to work forsure check out tropf blumats. You can get them on amazon or from them directly. Top quality. http://blumat.com/en/?m=0

You can also set pots on buckets of perlite or whatever and kinda make a SIP. Sub irrigated planter.

1 Like

Yeah my ladyfriend is going to murder me over this topic soon :slight_smile: Longest I’ve been away from my plants so far this year is 3 days, and they were a wilted mess when I got back. I have to leave for 2 days at the end of the month, right as my current batch is finishing flowering.

I’ve heard good things about Blumats, so take a peek at that link lotus gave. That said, if your plants aren’t pot-bound, they should be able to survive for a few days if you give them a good soaking before you go.

2 Likes

Here is the little grow, got 6 bubblegum auto and 3 gorilla glue auto. The biggest and smallest, plus all of them…

3 Likes

Brilliant they are growing nicely, try swapping the 2 front ones for the 2 back positions see if it makes any difference :wink:

1 Like

Doing it now… Thanks bro!

1 Like

I am only suggesting it as they are the 2 closest to the door with out refelctive material bouncing light back at them, and probably closest to the cool air intake vent :wink: So are in the coolest and lowest humidity positon. It could purely be genetics but try it out and see :sunglasses:

2 Likes

@ryasco

2 Likes

The look good but the yellow on the leaves? Is that from your light? You are using white COB so they should be greener. How far is the light? You are getting zero stretch and the leaves are pale. I am worried your plants are over saturated but i am making that assumption on little evidence.

2 Likes

Oversaturated with what? I didn’t catch that part… I got the lights running @ 125W… And exactly 18 inches from the top of the canopy… @ryasco

1 Like

Over saturated with light. Sorry a little vague.

1 Like

Do you think i should lower the wattage, i was actually planning on cranking it up…

1 Like

Nah 125w of cobs should be fine that far away. Are you feeding anything?

3 Likes