BubbleGum Auto - Vero29v7 600W

Today’s pic. I actually found two seeds sprouting on one pot, should i leave it like that? So in the picture you can’t even see them, but i want it documented. :wink:

This is what i’m talking about… Too stoned, i forgot if i had put a seed on this one or not, and well i put two in the end!

4 Likes

Did you drop a seed by accident ? Sometimes you get twins from 1 seed.

Has it been up to 34.2c in there ? Too hot!!

Are there 2 seed shells to be found ?

1 Like

If you know you put 2 in because your short 1 from the pack you could safely split them apart delicately with a toothpick or something similar and gently pushthe soil back around the tap root. I have done it a few times it can be done delicately.

I did the same with the P88s remeber and I split the 2 and they were fine, but I could see 2 seed shells.

Yeah you can remove and replant it. These plants are fuxking beastsXD 37 is def much too hotXD

1 Like

I solved the problem, it’s noisier for me, but who gives a flying **ck!!! Check it out! It reduced temp by 5 C already.

2 Likes

Is that blowing down into the tent ? It would be better the other way round I think sucking the air out of the roof maybe and pulling it in from the bottom heat rises. :wink:

Have you got an extraction system in that tent ? Fan and filter ? If so may be you need to force some air in at the bottom vents. If your extraction system is working and providing negative pressure, you should blow in at the bottom because it will be sucked upwards and the heat from the lamps and drivers will be exhausted out the top. :wink:

2 Likes

In this case let me elaborate.

I got an air conditioning running in my office, when this fan sucks air into the tent it’s actually sucking in the cool air from the room at 23c. That way it cools the lamp and blows cool air into the tent, i left the bottom open a little bit and you can feel the cool air circulating there…

3 Likes

20-27c you want to be at if possible in there, 25c is nice at canopy level.

Much better now reset your max min so you know each day if you have any spikes and can see the max min for the last 24 hours, reset each day.

3 Likes

Great idea thanks, doing it now…

1 Like

Great little tools them max min hygro meters, tells many a tale and gives many explanations :wink: And allows a grower to adapt strategy when required to keep on top of controling the enviroment.

2 Likes

But better than that, having you guys around to show us the path it’s invaluable!

1 Like

What you mean, me reading your max min meter for you lol :joy:

3 Likes

I’m without words really…

1 Like

The two readings minimum and maximum. 120W ~ 630W.

1 Like

Hell yeah bro. Timber grow lights is the shit.

1 Like

And i have you to thank for… Sensei @lotus710! I’m gonna give it another shot at the KNF this time with my valves and all, i’ll show u later.

2 Likes

Ok guys and girls. Just finished filling up the pots to the top with the mix and fed them GoBox nutrients as shown in the box, or schedule. Let’s hope i don’t burn them but in the end coco is different than soil… Right!?

1 Like

Yes coco is neutral (inert) where as soil has a slow release of nutrients.

3 Likes

Yeah coco dont hold nutrients that well. Welll certain nutrients atleast.

2 Likes