Bubblegumball5000 Seed Run

And my favorite at this point of these outdoor plants the Fleur De Mal Indiana Bubblegum (#3). Great structure, the most frosty buds, and very sweet smell. Although they all smell “sweet”.

I am far from a super-taster, so I will try to have my wife, who is more attuned to smell, give a aroma report for each plant a bit closer to harvest…

40 Likes

Thanks buddy!

I am excited to grow out, and hopefully see other grow out, some of the progeny for bud this coming spring!!!

8 Likes

GREAT. FREAKING. WORK @Dirtron !!!

:drooling_face:

3 Likes

Oh hell yes!

4 Likes

Looking good @Dirtron

1 Like

Looking good @Dirtron . How far along are they? Will you use the FDM male for all the pollinations?

Also wanted to let everyone here know that we’ve just released the bx2 of our Indiana Bubblegum project. We’re very happy with the cross, which should capture the magic of the original pre-Dutch 1991 heirloom clone in a regular seed format. More info on the project and availability at the FDM Seeds discussion thread here.
peace -b420

19 Likes

So I only ended up with 3 males total. 2 of yours, and one Bodega.

Flipped on 10-8-21

One of yours was the one I was hoping would be male based on structure, so when he was in fact male he became my 1st choice! And that is the one running in my cab along with the “best” female from each line.

I held the 2ed male of yours in my backyard in case I had problems with M#1, and in the interim he busted all over the reject females… so that’s the bud-turn-seed run (the outdoor plants pictured :point_up_2:). Since that die is cast I am letting it ride.

I sent the Bodega Bubblegum male to my buddy’s tent to knock up the #2 females of each line… These GPS Bodega Bubblegum were the outliers of the group. Bigger, taller (2x) plants than the rest.

So not all your males, but yours was the best!

I HIGHLY encourage everyone to consider grabbing a pack of @Baudelaire ’s FDB Indiana Bubblegum bx2. Really nice plants you created!

I can only imagine what they would do for a better grower than I.

16 Likes

Here is a shot of the Fleur De Mal Indiana Bubblegum male #1 which was the stud for my indoor flower cab seed run.

All the girls in the cab are fully pollinated, and are not throwing new white pistils anymore. Plus he has pretty much run till he can’t run no more.
At this point I am going to cut him up and put his branches/colas in a cup of water in a tote over parchment to try to collect the last bit of pollen.

He was a really great and prolific plant!
Great work @Baudelaire

36 Likes

Outmotherfuckingstanding, my friend :+1:t4: :clap:t4: :v:t4:

5 Likes

I laugh EVERY time! Thank you.

3 Likes

I picked up that saying, when I worked for Uncle Sugar :wink: :smile: :grin: :laughing: :rofl: :joy:

4 Likes

Thanks bud!
Can’t wait to get you some full-manual bubblegumballs as a thanks for the full-auto ones you sent me :pray:

3 Likes

Also my non-smoker wife gave him a stem rub sniff test.

She says the primary smell of the male#1’s stem rub is Guava, with a background of lemon, and a tiny hint of pine.

Also his stem was not “hollow” but also NOT woody. Tough and fibrous on the outside edge, with soft spongy white tissue on the inside.

I am going to try and re-veg the stump enough to get a clone or two, but who knows if it will be successful.

20 Likes

Now that we are occasionally getting down below 50 degrees at night this BOGglegum is really starting to show some beautiful color. Much nicer in person, the camera doesn’t capture the magic!

This Bodega Bubblegum is also getting some nice fade, and a touch of purple!

Both this Calyx Bros Bubblegum S1:

And this Fleur De Mal Indiana Bubblegum:

are getting pretty frosty! Despite being fully seeded!

44 Likes

Looking good

3 Likes

Looking great bud! What are they smelling like?? Any sweetness yet?

1 Like

Dude! Those black leaves in the BOGglegum are awesome looking! Very cool

2 Likes

I’m also very curious about the smells.

3 Likes

I call bullshit :joy:
That shit looks damn :fire:

3 Likes

looking real nice there!!! cant wait to see more!

1 Like