Fleur du Mal Seeds

i remember esb being totally different to todays couch lock its was very up kinda like the lego movie theme song “EVERYTHING IS AWSOME”
im really lookin forward to these
thankyou for keepin it alive and pure
:man_farmer: lime

5 Likes

Hey, I was looking to order Princess 88, ESB, Cinderella 99 and the OG mix, but cash app isn’t in Canada and I don’t use Crypto…do you have other options?

6 Likes

Moneygram and Western Union are always options. We also take currency, USD or CAD. -b420

8 Likes

Oldtimer1 in the hospital

There is some sad news on Oldtimer that I’m reluctant to share with the community, but knowing he’s got many friends here who would want to know, I’ll share what’s already been announced at his “local”, i.e. UK420.com:

Ot1’s been in the hospital for several weeks now recuperating from the effects of a stroke in September. He has paralysis of his legs and arms to some degree and thus is bedridden.

Please join me in wishing the ole’ git and Mrs Ot the best, and remembering his quiet yet deep contribution to the craft cannabis community over the past 30 years. Be well gentle gardener…

Some of Ot1’s 1996 vintage ESB from our f2 release:

34 Likes

:anguished: love to OT1 and Mrs OT

LEGEND!

:man_farmer:lime

4 Likes

After a couple of years of breeding and several months of testing, Fleur du Mal is releasing its latest heirloom preservation project, Indiana Bubblegum.

This release is the the second backcross (bx2) of our 1991-vintage original Indiana Bubblegum cut. We first backcrossed with a selected male from the 1998 release of Serious Seeds’ Bubblegum, then backcrossed again with two selected males from the progeny. The result is a highly-stabilized seed line of this original American classic, selected to grow with fidelity to the mother.

Phenotypically, FDM Indiana Bubblegum is almost perfectly balanced between sativa and indica archetypes, providing the best of both worlds in a classic hybrid format. Frosty, medium-large buds on longish colas, ready at 60 days. Potent, balanced head with good body and cerebral effect. Classic sweet bubblegum terp profile. Strong mold and pest resistance and virtually bullet-proof dioeciousness. Picks up some nice color at harvest with cooler temperatures.

Starting with the Serious Bubblegum cross as the male accelerates the “cubing” process and results in this bx2 release having around 88% of the genotype of the original clone mother, which should allow for very predictable and uniform expressions amongst the progeny. Ultimately, I want to complete the cube with a third backcross, but given the interest in the strain, and the excellent early results we’re seeing with the bx2 generation, we decided to make this available now.

Available at FDM, Strainly, UK420 and Pips. peace -b420

44 Likes

I already reached out to you on Strainly. Patiently awaiting your response :+1:t5:

2 Likes

Looks great! Will there be a Cyber Monday discount code today?

The Bubblegum looks amazing, I need some of them in the garden for the new year

FDM-10 is the discount code for cyber Monday.

2 Likes

FDM-10 will get you 10% and free shipping (US and Intl) on anything in our catalog today. Minimum purchase is $100.

11 Likes

Not sure who sent me the 5 pack of Indiana bubblegum but just to let you know I didn’t have any luck germinating them 2 sprouted 1 damped off the other died before it reached surface.
I know it wasn’t you baudelaire just wanting to let the sender know I’d tried.

2 Likes

Isn’t that best taken up with the sender? Those sample packs were released more than six months ago, god only knows where they’ve been until now.

If two germinated of five germinated and damped off, sounds like a poor germination environment. Too wet and too cold.

4 Likes

Yes I was just hoping the sender would read as I drew a blank as to who sent them . No disrespect intended .

1 Like

Wow, I just saw a thread here that OT1 has passed. @Oldtimerunderground posted a great link that summarized his life story and I found out that I had never put a lot of stuff regarding him, together. After that read, and the stuff of his that I plant to read in the future, I’d love to try that ESB strain out of respect and desire. It sounds really nice and I hadn’t known of your relationship with him. Much respect bro.

I’m on a fixed income atm and may have to wait for a few weeks unless I could reserve a pack. I’m just assuming there will be a run on that strain, as should be from what I learned. I enjoyed the history lesson and truthfully wasn’t aware of the ESB other than hearing the name here and there. It sounds great.

If you have any details or info you’re welcome to PM me, or I’ll try and purchase it on your site. I’m sure sorry now that I missed all of the rest of the story of OT1.

Thanks for taking on some of his legacy to continue it. I’m eager to learn more about him now. peace And, RIP OT if true.

12 Likes

I posted my thoughts on my good friend Ot1 here.

In his memory, FDM will be offering free sample packs of ESB f3 with every order through 4/20. An extraordinary strain by an extraordinary gentleman.

41 Likes

It’s good some people have kept lines going .

5 Likes

I’m hoping to grab a pack before my birthday (4/20). How many seeds in the sampler? I wouldn’t mind grabbing one of the other packs, too. peace

3 Likes

the mix packs come with 25 seeds per pack, although both my cinderella and durban mix came with an extra seed each, so 26 seeds per pack. i ordered pretty recently, just got them a week or two ago.

5 Likes

The samplers usually have 5 seeds.

And that extra seed in our retail packs is for karma. Always for karma.

peace -b420

15 Likes