Bubblegumball5000 Seed Run

Soak’n Beans ships to Canada

5 Likes

There are different phenos with some being pure Bubblegum and the rest a mix of Bubblegum and other scents. They are short bushy plants that often self top.

Bubblegum S1 grown by 2 different people.

28 Likes

Maybe do a group buy on these :drooling_face::drooling_face::point_up::point_up::point_up:

5 Likes

Thanks for the heads up

1 Like

Nice!
:green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

It is something he worked that’s currently available…

3 Likes

That gummy trail looks like that Chicle I had. Yum. Yum.

Beautiful am i right? This was around day 55. Hands down biggest regret in my 10 years of growing was not keeping that

Unfortunately this is how the rest of the pack looked. Doesnt even look like the same plant. Does look like what is advertised on TH Seeds website. Any idea the origin of his Bubblegum?

11 Likes

6 Likes

Hell yesssss go team go!! Hubba Bubba count me in! Palease and thank you! Stoked to see start to finish already!

Sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words…

28 Likes

Definitely count me in, on this one :+1::v:

2 Likes

Damn @Slick1, I was just doing the same. We’re definitely on a wavelength!!!

The 1st piece of the puzzle falls into place!

Thanks @Baudelaire and @anon93244739!!!

29 Likes

Wow!!! That was an extremely long read📚
:eye: :eye:

1 Like

Would it work to somehow back cross it with newguy420

And

They are cheap

1 Like

At this point my space (for plants, not peeps) in this run is filled up!
But we got lots of :fire: going in!
Thanks for the thought though!

It is long, especially for a <10 day old thread!
It just shows a lot of peeps out there are hungry for some bubblegum to masticate!

11 Likes

I’m super interested in this run but also not to sure what seeds have been chosen lol

1 Like

That’s because I haven’t had a chance to type out the new updated master plan!…coming soon.

But the “work” to make it happen is happening behind the curtain.

Just don’t want to get ahead of myself and have to retract anything or re-re-change directions. Enough of that upthread :point_up_2:

8 Likes

Following along if thats cool. I recently became interested in the Bubblegum after hearing of the passing of BOG. Of course went searching for seeds and ended up buying a bugglegum cross which I’ve yet to run. Hope you find the extreme Big League Chew/Bubbletape smell and flavor!!

1 Like

You are so right about that, Bubblegum has great vibe and memories all around, sign me up. I have some of the old seeds we grew in 1980 they wont pop anymore

5 Likes

@keene
Keep trying… (Check out @JohnnyPotseed worm castings tek, or experiments using GA3 gibberellic acid) …until they are all gone.
Getting even 1 or 2 going from such an old seed stock would be awesome, and almost certainly worth the effort👍

7 Likes