Bubblegumball5000 Seed Run

i will follow up and try for sure i have read some ideas here, it would be worth it :grinning:

Something I call Bubblegum Rocketship (Mosca Bubblegum s1 × Ace Zamaldelica) couple days from chop.

22 Likes

Lower nug

9 Likes

I really like this 3ed pic in the first post! Looking nice and colorful!

2 Likes

Agree 100% I read somewhere the other day that Bubblegum was coming back into popularity. I myself have never tried a true bubblegum tasting variety most just tastes like weed :man_shrugging: Super stoked about this bad mamajamma. Wonder if it has to do withBogs passing though it’s been a few.

1 Like

The frozen Coke and the Cherry Festival :cherries:both hit today to.
:green_heart::seedling:

7 Likes

Nice @G-paS!
I didn’t end up on either of those, but if I know one thing about this place, it’s that I will be able to trade for, or otherwise get my fat dirty fingers on some once they drop!

Which one is it you are running? Or both?
-Dirtron

2 Likes

(Flags waitstaff)
Yes, I’ll have a large Cherry Coke on Ice please!

I really hope you guys can pull this off as I remember smoking commercial bubblegum that tasted like Bazooka Joe in Vancouver about 15 years ago, damn it was tasty :yum:

4 Likes

Have you tried soaking them in sprouted seed water or any other methods like that?

Lol that’s challenge I know quite a few would love to accept

1 Like

I’ve grown some of @Kakalak seeds, he is the real deal. Straight :fire:.
I also have a pack of BOG Bogbubble. It’s supposed to be pure, that I’m trying to get to. I’d love to sign up for some seeds. Can’t have enough bubblegum

6 Likes

No I have not tried anything beyond using poland spring water but sounds like I should start new efforts

1 Like

“using poland spring water”

Have you tried using Kvas? (Gopnik Jokenik!)

No, I am putting that on the list as I research how to try this as well as Kvas which I am not familiar with and see its made with Rye Bread with a low alcohol content, my Grandfather from the Ukraine could help me out were he still with us.

Well I will do a count and see how many of these I can share, I need to first ask process and permission from site moderators

3 Likes

You are 100% allowed to send seeds to whomever you choose, whenever, for whatever reason. But you are not obliged to, just cuz someone asks, ever.
You are not supposed to DM someone asking for seeds unsolicited. But OK in response to an public offer of seeds.
So if your intent is to give some away I would say something like: hey I’ve got these really old bubblegum seeds, they may or may not germinate, but if anyone wants to try hit me up for a pack.

But again don’t feel obliged to just because you mentioned that you had some old seeds, know what I mean. :slight_smile:

Also, I got my hands full with this… So I am a hard pass. But if someone else gets these going I would happily accept some freshly produced progeny.

11 Likes

My pack went with my GF to work this morning cause she works near the post office. If they’re not on their way to you yet they will be shortly :metal:

7 Likes

Woah keep me in the loop!! I’ve been desperately eyeballing Indiana bubblegum to cross with C99

Make princess bubblegum

For… Obvious reasons

4 Likes

Absolutely don’t feel obligated I was just saying how I’ve seen few growers from here and another forum take on the challenge of old seeds with success I have not had a chance yet to try a pop really old seeds but it’s definitely possible

2 Likes