Bubblehash Is Dangerous!

Don’t let it happen to you.

39 Likes

Lmfao I’m glad this was funny and not horrible, like a bho fire!!! Good one!

10 Likes

Careful! Don’t let your feet get cold :joy:

12 Likes

ezgif.com-optimize

16 Likes

No BOOM, You go on!

4 Likes

We got a problem. See, the ice goes in the bag! lol I’m lucky, my dogs love eating ice.

7 Likes

This I why I work in the garage
Lol :joy:
And I make a big mess

9 Likes

Ice is pretty bad to step on, not as bad as legos tho! If you wait long enough someone will wonder who tf spilled h20 everywhere!!!???

Be safe!!!

5 Likes

I must be high because I sat there trying to figure out what word(s) the floor ice was spelling…

Sigh…

14 Likes

A small mishap to be sure but a foolish and embarrassing one :rofl:

2 Likes

What bags do you use? I’ve been holding out for some icextract bags but the more broke I become the less likely that seems like it’s gonna happen anytime soon :stuck_out_tongue: I bought some cheapo amazon bags years ago but didn’t have very good luck with them but am willing to try again.

I have like 3lbs of trim and like 4-5lb of scraggly bud I’d rather not smoke/spend a century trimming. Figure it might be better to give another cheapo set a shot even if the yield/quality might be the same. By the time I get the bougie ones all this plant material will prob be sad and oxidized anyways.

3 Likes

Lmao, the old lady and I are watching all the signfelds, just watched this episode, I can hear newman screaming :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I remember reading Cannabis Culture and other boring hemp related publications in the early 2000’s and always seeing weed related obituaries:

“Terminal cancer patient, exploded in the bathroom making butane oil in a confined space”

Definitlely stopped a few people from attempting extractions with open flame.

@Foreigner, my condolences. Here if you need someone to help you through this, brother :cry:

4 Likes

I use the 8 5 gallon bags. Viparspectra

This was because the plastic bag ripped on me. I’m cheap so I store it up in the freezer

4 Likes

Have you considered not using your floor to store the ice?

More importantly: do you make ice on your balcony in the winter to make your bubble hash?!

5 Likes

WOW!!! those are seriously not cheap!!! are they actually worth it?

3 Likes

Haven’t used em myself but I’ve followed them on instagram for years and the stuff they post from their customers is consistently some really nice stuff. Something about the micron sizes not getting warped during use.

Here’s the link to their IG page in case you were interested in looking at bunch of hash and expensive commercial hash making units :stuck_out_tongue:

Lowtemp plates also makes some commercial units and some much cheaper bags that I might just give a try sometime. Edit: the bags not the commercial units, not made of money or weed unfortunately haha)

3 Likes

Thanks for the info @neogitus!!

he! apparently my stash is much smaller than yours cuz no way i could fill a 32 gallon bag!!

i found their 5 gallon version though!

Still about $100 m0re then the Viparspectra bags @Foreigner mentioned and i have used before myself without issue. i’m definitely going to research them but I’m pretty cheap!! they do have a 4bag version that might be in reach.
thnx agaih for the info

3 Likes

In truth the only bags I use are the 220 160 45 and 25u. 45 is my main collection bag.

I never use the 25, I can barely get water to go through that bag, my smallest is 70

Then again, mine are cheap ebay bags

1 Like