Bud Shots & Close-ups

The Oaxaca x Nepali cross from Vermontman has nothing to do with Mextiza. Vmans Oaxaca79Skull is completely different to the Oaxaca79 Cannabiogen is using for their crosses. Vmans Oax is smelling/tasting like Pine/Cedar. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Very, very beatifull your OaxacanX Nepal, @Pineapple_Punch … I said ya the same other time. Preciosa.

Purple Mexican is Oaxaca’79 X Pakistan Citral Kush, n is more sweet n fruity lime/lemon, right now…
Mextiza is [Oaxaca’79 X (Nepal X Jamaican’s Blue Montains)].

Right now, waitin Kaiki will open his “Reserva Privada” n sell his Red Snake, (Oaxaca’79 X Punto Rojo aka Colombian Red’69)…

3 Likes

Thank you MiG, all credits going to vman, the Pictures are made by him. :slight_smile:

Yes Mextiza is a nice cross, finished some myself just a few weeks ago. Great high/smell/taste, and it’s very fast. Received my seeds from Mustafunk

3 Likes

Dandy Dance CBD, (DANCEHALL Reggae Seeds clon MAPETIT X LAVENDER Soma clon VARON DANDY), breeded by Sr.Bogavant, Tropical Seeds Company:

14 Likes

Yes i’ve seen a lot of pictures of the Canadian Oaxaca’79 Cannabiogen is using. :slight_smile:

No, Vermont is a US State not far away from Canada.

But like i said, vermontmans Oaxaca79 has nothing to do with the Canadian Oaxaca79. Vman picked the Seeds of his line out of some Oaxaca buds in 1979 with his own hands and inbred them since 1979. It’ s a pretty stable line in a regular form. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Have ya grow/smoke the Vermontman’s Oaxaca’79, @Pineapple_Punch? How bout taste n psicoactivity?
Thanks a lot for your info. Ya said me another time the origins of Vermontman’s Oaxaca’79; I only was givin more info of the CBG’s one…
Salud y Sativeo!

2 Likes

Yes i growed his Oaxaca line, already posted the Pictures here in this Thread on August 7th together with some other stuff. :slight_smile:
It’s a great type of high, very old school like. The High is between the eyes and very warm, good for playing videogames or to go out, no heartracing or other uncomfortable feelings. Tastes like pine neddles and Cedar.

Peace

3 Likes

That’s my jam right there. Thanks for sharing brother, and the other Sativa sharing people. They are far less talked about and seen on the interwebs. Looking to add several to my male stable in 2018.

3 Likes

Yeah, I remember your beatifull pics, but ya didint talk us bout taste&psicoactivity…

…ya have a great taste to chose your strains.
Better wishes!

5 Likes

That’s my new little Project, could need a good while till there are Buds visible. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Lets go, sativeros!:

Psilocybo MALAWI BANGUI el pasado 1 de Noviembre del 2016:

11 Likes

My 1st CO outdoor grow buds are starting to pack on weight!

14 Likes

Those are looking good! Nice and chunky.

1 Like

OG Haze (Personal Project) Day 32

Blue Cookies, Day 32 Cookie Glue, Day 32

14 Likes

I love growing outdoors

2 Likes

8 Likes

AK47 harvested last night. Smells like cherry bubblegum skunk. Ym

13 Likes

Photo taken in the daytime with flash.

2 Likes

i think u need to wait until ur pic loads before u hit reply ! @DankyStank619

2 Likes

5 weeks 6 days into flowering . 2x2x 4 ft tent. 1 300 watt vipar and 1 300 watt mars!

11 Likes