Buddertons P1 Afghani mission

Hey Budderton the eagle landed safe and sound, thank you very much indeed brother, thats incredibly generous of you, much appreciated​:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

3 Likes

Right on @TheSeedjinn , that’s what I’m talking about! Best of luck with your starts!
That’s awesome @Jango ! That didn’t take too long to get down(up?) to you! ko taku pai!
:v::canada:

4 Likes

4 Likes

A spray of what ?

Keeping the thread alive in-between seed making runs with a pic of an A9 f1(i think?)outside at 45°N. Around 8 ft tall and starting to flower.

35 Likes

shes a beautiful plant , kudos

7 Likes

Thanks @Kami . I gave this guy a vail of f1s when i first made them and he’s been growing them for the past 3 seasons with good success.

10 Likes

Oh to be able too grow monsters like that and to be able to grow outside without risk, awesome plant there Budderton.

4 Likes

An Affie 9 in early flower at 45°N

24 Likes

Here is one of your LA Affie 11 x Afghan HP you sent me.
She is short and stocky…

Had one herm on me and it got culled today.

Looking forward to seeing this girl get fat, she is the fastest plant in the room so far.
She didn’t stretch much if any.

Thank you for sending these and the A9"s as well!
They are next on my list…

Cheers Budderton!

19 Likes

Are those the A11 F3s @Drsunshinestrains ? I haven’t had any inter-sex in the previous gens. That sucks to hear, my apologies.

5 Likes

No sir they were not, they were not marked, the f3’s are unopened so no worries for you
I will get too those soon…

No worries at all I caught it very early. I was doing my inspections on the pheno room before my 5 day trip and actually found about 7-8 plants of different strains that had intersex traits and culled them all. Going again to check today.

This one in the picture looks to be very stable so I will finally get to taste some!

Cheers bro!

7 Likes

7 Likes

Sorry I missed this. Water spray with water to deactivate the pollen.

4 Likes