Buddertons P1 Afghani mission

Glad they made it @ThirdStone . Thanks for letting me know.
:v::canada:

8 Likes

Beans have landed thanks again for the opportunity to test these out!

14 Likes

Right on @AmnioticBaptism , thanks for letting me know the made it! Happy hunting!!

4 Likes

Hey @Budderton. I got the Affie #11 today. Thank you so much for your generosity and efforts.

13 Likes

It’s my pleasure @Tao ! Happy to see they made it.

4 Likes

Eagle landed, edit; salute @Budderton !
Hapi joy

7 Likes

Mine landed as well. Many thanks :+1:

6 Likes

Right on @Hapi and @Herbie , it’s my pleasure. Thanks for letting me know the landed!

7 Likes

Hey there @Budderton a mighty fine package arrived today. Thank You for your dedication to this beautiful lady.

15 Likes

Hey @Budderton, your letter landed. Thank you!

6 Likes

Right on @patsnumone & @Tejas ! Nice to see things getting where they’re supposed to! Happy hunting!

8 Likes

Geez man were do you get all your energy!!! So many irons in the fire ! Wow i couldnt keep track of so much info . Very impressive i have to say cheers !

6 Likes

Thanks for your words @Thetravler , I appreciate them. Been doing it for so long, it’s second nature to me.
:v::grin:

6 Likes

Happy Saturday!
Here’s a shot of an Affie #9 seed outdoors. This one is at 45 °N and is 7 ft tall so far.

27 Likes

Hey buddy just got to my outdoor grow look how many boys showed up now

This one keep or not to keep? [grid]

Add images

[/grid]

13 Likes

Hey isorry to bother you but i have plants here that already have seeds growing inside and theres not alot just a seed here and yhere what do i do get rid of them or keep them again there not pollen there seeds already is this a hermie ?

4 Likes

Yeah, looks like there’s a couple male parts near where the seed is forming. That plant is herming a bit. Doesn’t look too bad yet and it doesn’t seem to be making lots of seed. I guess it depends on how often you can check it for more male parts as well as your tolerance for stray seed in your flower.

It sucks when you put out a plant and it ends up being male, sorry to hear you’ve got some many this year.
:v::grin:

3 Likes

I really value your advice i truly appreciate you help thank you very much for giving me you time ! Have a great day and again thank you very much !

3 Likes

You can always give them a spray a few times a day to help deactivate the pollen or pull the sacs off. Of course I’ve never done this or heard of it but it makes sense to me.:thinking::rofl:

2 Likes

Booyah

Tyvm @Budderton

14 Likes