Buddertons Tomfoolery

That Tricycle sounds killer! I’ve been trying to get some Biker Kush from Karma for awhile now. Crossed to TK sounds like a heavyweight.

9 Likes

I’d probably need a 3 wheeler to get around after smoking some of these crosses.

5 Likes

:pray::pray::pray::+1: thanks very much, bro!!! I’ve got big plans for these!!!

7 Likes

I want to ride my tricycle

8 Likes
7 Likes

I missed this one! They both sound awesome! Love the big wheels

6 Likes

U DA MAN, Budderton :metal: if I didn’t already have too many seeds to go thru, some of which you’ve already graced me with, I’d love to get in on this. I’ve been wanting some HPK or a cross of it since I tried an Archive version. Shit is D A N K

6 Likes

@FirstCavApache64 @Tuned @GallacreekD66 @Smooth @Habitt @HeadyBearAdventures, @middleman @Cormoran @Emeraldgreen @RookieBuds , send me an address in PM if you haven’t already and I’ll get those out to you!!
Thank for the interest !
:v::canada:

22 Likes

Fantastic. Thanks @Budderton

1 Like

That’s super cool! Always interested in your work!

5 Likes

Ahhh dammit! Just Missed out on the Kush goodies! You’ve got way too much intriguing stuff!

8 Likes

SFV OG x7 are all long overdue for an uppot but have some serious vigour and a couple stank already. Uppot today or tomorrow and then the fun begins, they make the salmon River OG in the same tray look like absolute midgets! Just sent a bunch of those beans to Cali as well! So you’ll be seeing at least a couple more people throw them down soon to

11 Likes

Thanks a bunch for this! @Budderton

6 Likes

Buddertons throwing seeds around again?

9 Likes

Was so busy today, I missed out big. Hope everybody who scored all this :fire: has good luck with them

2 Likes

Good on you @Budderton, nice og move buddy.:green_heart:

2 Likes

Not related to cannabis but I’d give away my left nut if it would ensure my team wins the Rugby World Cup.

Any Kiwis reading this, sorry but your going down!
See you next weekend you small blacks!! :grin::v:
:shamrock::shamrock::shamrock:

12 Likes

Well, it IS green…and leafy.

2 Likes

I love the rugby hakas! I wish they would be adopted by other sports. :metal:

1 Like

The Irish are the reason why you are not allowed to advance past the 50 m line during the haka now. They where not having it! Part of the reason I fell in love with the Irish Rugby Football Union.

6 Likes