Buddertons Tomfoolery

Yeah, surgery sucks. I’m sporting some stainless steel in my right arm from a nasty break. You’re in for a long road my friend.
The Mrs and I are a good, thanks. She’s a little cranky about all the seeded weed lately but I’m working on that.:grin:
:v::canada:

9 Likes

You are going to have to grind it up/ prep it for her :joy:. The orthopedic doctor said 3 months minimum :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers: he’s right
To be honest my wife has been smoking for 10+ years and has no idea how to roll a joint. I’ve been rolling her joints the whole time. Every time I ask her to roll her own, she looks at me and says she doesn’t know how! I couldn’t roll either when I started.
Happy to hear your both well!

5 Likes

I could send you a care package

6 Likes

Very good selection to get the most. There is also the Green Crack BX.

5 Likes

Thanks for the offer @CanuckistanPete , I appreciate it but I’ve got her covered. She’s a spoiled woman. :grin:

4 Likes

Yep. I’ve been contemplating picking up the H&L GC Bx to look through at the same time. I better make up my mind soon because it’s getting close to popping time.
:grin::v:

3 Likes

Does anyone still have the HL gc bx?

They’ll surface :joy:

1 Like

I meant seedbanks, not members!:sweat_smile:

1 Like

:disappointed: my bad :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Headiegardens looks like they have it

1 Like

I wasn’t particularly clear!

Anyone looking for regular inbred OG Kush seed?
I did a couple open polls to have a few different batches of seed that will produce a spectrum of classic OG Kush types. My only mandate was to pull any phenos that where sexually undependable, of which I found zero. So there was no selection in order to capture as much potential as possible. All seeds where from breeder packs purchased directly from the breeder.

The Biker Kush, from Karma, is a well worked line that started with the H.A. OG clone to a SFV OG Bx male and then several backcrosses to the original H.A. OG clone. Separated by an ocean for decades, I figured it would be a good male pollen donor to bring to the classic OG Kush genetics from CSI Humboldt.
I named the seed batches because it’s easier then typing out lineage plus I plan on working each separately. Here’s what I came up with,

I’ve got 5 envelopes with those 2 crosses ready to go to the first 5 members that respond that they’d like some.
@Tappy @Oldtimerunderground @ItsintheGenetics , I’ve got you guys covered. :grin:
:v::canada:

34 Likes

I’d love some please.

5 Likes

Yes please

4 Likes

I’d like some please

4 Likes

I’m a kush lover. Thanks @Budderton these sound excellent

5 Likes

Yup. Count me in

5 Likes