Buddertons Tomfoolery

More KUSH’N for the pushin :wink::rofl::metal::metal:

3 Likes

Looks like she’s just getting going

3 Likes

I haven’t grown either of those so I have no frame of reference to what they should look like. It does appear equatorial to me, if I had to guess @420noob .
:v::canada:

3 Likes

Columbian Gold getting horizontal

Panama Red, close to 12 wks

40 Likes

DAMN and it looks like it has 12 more weeks to go still :rofl::skull::metal::heart: so wild looking. Absolutely beautiful

3 Likes

That columbium gold looks nice and healthy.
Loving that Panama Red. Whats the average flower time on those? 14- 16 weeks?

2 Likes

It’s my first time with those but I believe that is about right. Maybe a bit longer.

4 Likes

Trying out some new packaging. Seed wonton.
Small and light, envelope friendly. Hopefully not too much of a bitch to get into.

And after I was done making packs, cleaned up and enjoying my genmaicha, I noticed a bean I missed beside the center candle. So I spilled a bit of my tea on it and I’m gonna leave it on the damp place mat. If it sprouts I will plant it and even though I’ve never given a plant a person name, I will call it Gordo.

38 Likes

Looks good mate

4 Likes

You can do it Gordo!

5 Likes

6 Likes

Cmon Gordo, you can do it💚

5 Likes

Let’s Go Gordo! Stomp, stomp, stomp stomp stomp(like a stadium of fired up fans stomping in unison)

2 Likes

With a name gordo mean we’re hoping for a boy!

2 Likes

Lol! Good for you @Budderton
It’s the loners, outcasts, runts, overlooked ones that will surprise you. :grin:

2 Likes

These guys went for a swim yesterday. All of these seed batches have something in common, except one. What is the commonality and which one is different?

And poor Gordo the seed had to sit there and watch all his cousins get wet. It did get another dose of tea though.:crossed_fingers:

I’ve got a few of these Mullumbimby Madness x Nevils Haze clones and I don’t know what to do with them. Still waiting for the mom plant to finish so I can evaluate if it’s worth working on. Kush snips in cup beside.

And I grow Thai Herb. This underfed little chunker is around 12 wks from light flip. Getting happier since the last up pot, Squirrel Tail, from @Tlander , the plant man!

Happy Sunday OverGrow!

36 Likes

All originate from bodhi except the baboon NYC seeds?

1 Like

No, that’s not the commonality., @Tuned . Hint: think about the male to all but one of those crosses.

1 Like

Mother’s milk didn’t use that same appy male. Wild guesses here :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Really? Shit, I didn’t know that. I thought they were all fathered by that High & Lonesome Appy male. But that was it.

1 Like